• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so i guess we pixel scale the length of the halls on the map. does the fnaf 3 map have accurate proportions? because the ones from previous games definitely don't
use the doorways width
what? purple guy was still active during fnaf 2 lol phone guy literally talks about what he's been doing
Pretty sure, afton died, sat for 30 years, did the feat
which shows he is wayy below the other animatronics in anyway

what? purple guy was still active during fnaf 2 lol phone guy literally talks about what he's been doing
I literally re-listened to all the phone calls just to argue Springtrap. Phone guy doesn't mention a peep about the ****** in any nights

use the doorways width
to find what? the length of the hallways on the map, right?
Pretty sure, afton died, sat for 30 years, did the feat
he did
which shows he is wayy below the other animatronics in anyway
idk, the animatronics rely on their mechanisms to move around, whereas with springtrap, it's afton's actual corpse moving. i don't think they are comparable.

I literally re-listened to all the phone calls just to argue Springtrap. Phone guy doesn't mention a peep about the ****** in any nights
Uh, didn’t you get the memo? The place is closed down, uh, at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare in the back, a yellow one, someone used it...now none of them are acting right.
these calls?

Did you listen to it or did you copy/paste a wiki

Cause let me tell you, sometimes the wikis get shit horribly wrong

liberal destroyed
there is no doorway visible in the picture you sent, except for the one on the map
Oh..I am not sure whats the source on that?
since afton was able to remove the springtrap suit and put on the scraptrap suit instead, it's pretty clear that afton is the one being reanimated, not the suit.

Actually, and for what I know, it's not confirmed wether he posseses the robot in which he died or if if it's his body actually moving the suit. Scraptrap could very well be a desing inconsistency or be very much intended.

Oh sorry I meant maps. I was confused.
does that map have accurate proportions? the ones in the first two games do not.
Uh scraptrap is not another suit? Its the same suit repaired.
no its not
Why is Scraptrap a different suit again?
it completely lacks any of the damage we saw on springtrap in sister location and the design and shape of the suit is very different from that of springtrap. i think there's more i'm forgetting as well. either way afton has shown the ability to take off the suit and move his corpse in these pictures

does that map have accurate proportions? the ones in the first two games do not.
Idk it seems fine
it completely lacks any of the damage we saw on springtrap in sister location and the design and shape of the suit is very different from that of springtrap
Because he repaired it
i think there's more i'm forgetting as well. either way afton has shown the ability to take off the suit and move his corpse in these pictures
Actually his face stays the same. Look at the eyes they are always looking at the same place which shows he cannot actually move the corpse

Because he repaired it
that doesnt explain the massive change in overall design. this isn't like a minor inconsistency it's a complete overhaul, don't pretend they look anything alike lol
Actually his face stays the same. Look at the eyes they are always looking at the same place which shows he cannot actually move the corpse
his eyes were replaced with the animatronic's eyes when the springlock failure happened, if anything this shows he cant move the animatronic lmao

that doesnt explain the massive change in overall design. this isn't like a minor inconsistency it's a complete overhaul, don't pretend they look anything alike lol
It doesnt but it is the way it works lol. The other part doesnt make sense like where would afton find a perfect copy of the springbonny suit? How will he even take the costume that is basically glued to his skin?
his eyes were replaced with the animatronic's eyes when the springlock failure happened, if anything this shows he cant move the animatronic lmao
image.png

The eyes seem like they are attachted to the corpse not the body.

We should just wait and see which one the others will agree with

it completely lacks any of the damage we saw on springtrap in sister location and the design and shape of the suit is very different from that of springtrap. i think there's more i'm forgetting as well. either way afton has shown the ability to take off the suit and move his corpse in these pictures
Burntrap isn't the same springtrap either by your logic

Design inconsistency, that's what it is, and the "take the suit off" has him pulling at the headplate of the suit like it's supposed to work to come off

and the "take the suit off" has him pulling at the headplate of the suit like it's supposed to work to come off
Isnt there like also a million spring locks that are inside his body gluing him to the suit?

PLUS the profile accepts it in my way too.

"As Springtrap, he was able to repair himself with only one hand he had lost in the fire before."

how can scraptrap move his sharpened bone arm, with no animatronic parts on it, if he only possesses the animatronic?

wires don't move things on their own

the bone is only on his forearm and moves independently from the rest of the arm
Possessed wires do

Via a wire I can see on it. Plus, the Burntrap suit throws your assumption out the window here

Make a choice, did Afton somehow have 3 different suits, something that is never stated or implied, or is the design inconsistent?

Possessed wires do
the “wire” is probably afton’s flesh anyways. no other animatronic in the series, including fredbear, has dense red wires all across the entire body like that.
Via a wire I can see on it. Plus, the Burntrap suit throws your assumption out the window here

Make a choice, did Afton somehow have 3 different suits, something that is never stated or implied, or is the design inconsistent?
burntrap can’t be a separate suit, it is pretty much impossible for that to be the case. its design is inconsistent because it was repaired with parts from the glamrocks after being destroyed by fire and then rotting for decades, and because burntrap was made by different developers altogether.

springtrap had no such parts to repair his suit with. unless there was another suit…

the only other design inconsistencies that have come even close to this are between the withereds and their fnaf 1 counterparts, and those ones were canonically redesigned between the games anyways, meaning it’s not really a “design inconsistency” in the first place.

there are two suits.

the “wire” is probably afton’s flesh anyways. no other animatronic in the series, including fredbear, has dense red wires all across the entire body like that.

burntrap can’t be a separate suit, it is pretty much impossible for that to be the case. its design is inconsistent because it was repaired with parts from the glamrocks after being destroyed by fire and then rotting for decades, and because burntrap was made by different developers altogether.

springtrap had no such parts to repair his suit with. unless there was another suit…

the only other design inconsistencies that have come even close to this are between the withereds and their fnaf 1 counterparts, and those ones were canonically redesigned between the games anyways, meaning it’s not really a “design inconsistency” in the first place.

there are two suits.
The gleaming silver wire is flesh. Totally

Ah yes, there you go scrambling for a leg to stand on in the argument, instead of performing advanced mental gymnastics to back up your argument, take one step from "Springtrap and Scraptrap have different designs" to "It's probably a design inconsistency

The gleaming silver wire is flesh. Totally
what gleaming silver wire lol the only gleaming silver thing is the bone
Ah yes, there you go scrambling for a leg to stand on in the argument, instead of performing advanced mental gymnastics to back up your argument, take one step from "Springtrap and Scraptrap have different designs" to "It's probably a design inconsistency
not an argument
Prove that there were multiple Fredbear's family diner locations.
“Uh, hello? Hello? Uh, this is just to inform all employees that due to budget restrictions, the previously mentioned safe rooms are being sealed at most locations, including this one."

each of the original freddy's locations would have springlock suits since they were still in use during their lifetime and the safe rooms specifically existed to deal with springlock failures

ok so the springtrap vent thing has been calced to superhuman

i think this is an outlier. there are 6 below average human calcs, roughly half of which were calced from in-game animations where we see the animatronics moving, vs a single calc based on game mechanics where the animatronic just disappears and reappears.

however there is another calc (unevaluated) which also puts the AR animatronics at superhuman. i'm unsure of whether or not this calc applies to the original animatronics.

Back