• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mangling The Spider's Web (Mangle vs. Mommy Long Legs) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Within the halls where joy was made
And fun had come to life
Where poppies stained the walls with red
A spider lay in strife

Gone were days of merry laughter
Her children come to play
She now remains isolated
Spinning a web to slay

But one dark day, something arrived
It confused to no end
How a package had found its way
Into the spider's den

The sight brought joy to the spider
"Finally, something new!
"Now, what is hiding in this cube?
"Something red? Something blue?"

Suddenly, CRASH! The package flew open
And out came a clawed hand
A pile of plastic and metal
Somehow all able to stand

Two heads, not one, then glanced her way
Scanning her for a soul
A loud static screech was bellowed
At once setting her role

Instead of fear, the spider laughed
"It's been so long," she said
A fight within her spinning web
With one soon to be dead

In the red corner, we have The Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's, and in the blue corner, we have Mommy Long Legs from Poppy Playtime.

_fnaf_sfm__mangle_by_half5life-db1u5ra.png
Poppy-Playtime-Chapter-2-Mommy-Long-Legs-Trailer-Cover.jpg

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place within the halls of Playtime Co., giving Mommy Long Legs the home-field advantage.
  • Special Delivery Mangle is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Torn Apart: 7 (CoreOfimBalance(COB), jojo123, Doggo, Jackythejack, HonestlyBored24, JustANormalLemon, Adem_Warlock69)
  • Tossed Aside: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Both scale to the same value (skull smashing) so AP/Durability is even. Mangle has Type 2 Immortality though, which means they will be harder to put down. It does say they can be higher with MODs though, maybe that gives them an edge?

I'll have to give the skill advantage to Mommy. She kills Bunzo, Pugapillar, and the Mini-Huggies, which is more than Mangle does. Given the home-field advantage, this also means she's going to be more aware of her surroundings.

Hax advantage goes to Mangle, thanks to the minor yet notable buffs from the SD mods. Teleportation and invisibility will be very useful here.

I'll wait for more input, leaning Mangle.

Last edited:
Mommy FRB

Jokes aside, stealth is useless against info analysis. MLL's home field advantage is needed since Mangle is gonna be stealthing his way through but elasticity can be used to sort of play on her reach advantage which means if Mangle tries to get close, she can just grab him. They both have similar LS so I'm not sure who's stronger. Tech hack doesn't work on MLL. Resilient Immortality for Mangle is a solid advantage too which means he can keep tearing apart MLL into pieces as he's being torn too. I think even the skill thing MLL has might just be a slight upscale in AP or not at all due to her having more ways to fight those opponents.

Despite home field advantage though, I think Mangle could win by luring her or even dragging her into those crushing things that she died to in game. Even the player can do it after all.

So far leaning on a mangled mommy scenario (Mangled Vote)

What a stranfe debate... Let's see...

Mangle has possible AP advantage, Hax advantages and imortality advantage

While MLL has reach, home field and skill

Manglw teleportation and invisibility pratically nullifie Mommy range + home field advantage, and even with superior skill, Mangle would have the advantage in a close combat thanks to her imortalitie, sinse she would be able to keep consistent damage even if torn apart

I doubt Mangke would be able to trap Mommy easy, and wouldn't neitheir be in character I think.

So yes, Mid dificult win for mangle here

Unless mommy can mommy the soul inside Mangle using her "warm like a mom" power and social influence her into neutrality

With fangs bared and limbs entwined
The duo fought and raged
The once brightly-colored toy room
Now serving as their cage

The spider lunged, aiming to kill
Removing their clawed arm
Laughing aloud, a horrid sound
Seeing the creature harmed

Her joy soon turned to panicked screams
Its jaws clamped on her head
It tossed and turned, and one quick SNAP
The spider soon dropped dead