• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Music stage personas (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A primary distinction, noted in our rules, is whether we'd consider Nicholas Cage (Dead By Daylight) to be impactful on the story he is in, that being Dead by Daylight: from what I know of the game
He's actually a fairly lore-important character, as strange as that sounds. Compared to the majority of the cast, at least

He's one of many Survivors, who are the main protagonists of the story. They're all important to some degree, be it as individuals or as a unit. He is canonically present within the plot and drives it forward, not just a guest character akin to Smash Bros. Some Survivors are more important than others, and I'd personally put Nick in the "more important category" alongside other lore-heavy Survivors like Felix Richter, Elodie Rakoto, and Haddie Kaur. Through Nick's backstory, we see that he has direct involvement in the the Fold cult plotline (linking him to several key characters and the overarching plot of DBD) and was making a movie linked to the backstory of other characters. Overall, he's more important and linked to the plot than a majority of characters within the verse

I'm not too terribly invested in the profile, I could take it or leave it, but I feel this was helpful information. I understand that this was a thread for music-based characters, but the conversation seems to have drifted, forgive me if I'm wrong. If a thread is made for a more general discussion about the topic, I'd be interested, as I've found a few more examples of this kind of thing on the wiki

I know the general plot synopsis of DbD. I don't consider every survivor to be "lore important" in a way that would qualify for our pages. I suppose I'd ask the opinion of a staff member more knowledgeable than myself on the verse, though, if any such individuals exist.

In the void of further conversation (and lack of objections), I'll get to deleting those profiles deemed unfit by our standards.

Alright, shit's done. Mentioned wrestlers have been deleted, links to their profiles have been scrubbed (although the mentions of them were not), and the music video characters deemed below our standards have also been removed. I'll lock the thread for now.

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏🙂❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back