• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushroom Bomb Additions

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
According to The Enchiridion (A Book that fleshes out the lore and cosmology of the series), The Mushroom Bomb's explosion resulted in Life becoming more "Elastic", allowing the creation of entirely new races and species:

Some Wizards believe that the Bombs of War unleashed powerful bursts of energy and altered the Fundamental Particles making up the planet, giving them a new quality of Elasticity. Although Magic existed in an ancient, antideluvian Ooo, the increased elasticity of particles created an increased elasticity of Magic, transformind Third Orb. It is possible, then, that heretofore-unknown principles of Science manifested, creating entirely new races, species, and interspecific hybrid creatures

I believe this should be considered either Life Manipulation or Biological Manipulation

Also, it states that the new Elasticity of Reality made the Thresholds that separated each alternate universe become more flexible, which allowed the creation of Portals to another universes

And due to Adventure Time's multiverse being infinite, i think the Mushroom Bomb should have Possibly Multiversal+ range

In this page, it was stated that the coming of Magic, which was a result of the Mushroom Bomb's explosion, also made Energy, Matter and even Time itself became more "elastic" and "fluid", and a new "elastic" property of time, called "Amok Time" was created. Inside "Amok Time", Time unfolds unlinearly, and Causality can reverse. Amok Time also made Wizards received visions from the past and the future

And thus, i believe the Mushroom Bomb should get:

Energy Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation and Perception Manipulation

Life Manipulation is like, creating life forms with spells. The Bomb moreso affected the evolutionary process of life. So I think Biology Manipulation fits better.

I agree with the rest.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, and I agree with Darkanine.

Well, both I and Darkanine have already accepted most of this.

I suppose so, as long as you do so in a well-structured manner.

Okay. Perhaps I should close this thread then.

Back