• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

Perugius is God-class in Summoning and Barrier Magic, and Saint-Class in all 4 schools of Offensive Magic. We at least see him blow away Atoferatofe, although that's after she is drained of Battle Aura. We also know Kalman I was weaker than Kalman II or III.

Perugius is God-class in Summoning and Barrier Magic, and Saint-Class in all 4 schools of Offensive Magic. We at least see him blow away Atoferatofe, although that's after she is drained of Battle Aura. We also know Kalman I was weaker than Kalman II or III.
My range for Perugius is to be at minimum equal to Atofe and maximum weaker than Reida. About Kalman...we don´t have by volume 19 much about how scale them

Im not sure... is a hax ability. This sword can damage more if the durability is higher. Even i remember damaging Orsted in the fight. I will not give it a specify tier
There is the HAX which is qualifyable. You can see some profiles where they are 10-B physically, 4-B with the HAX.

Im not sure... is a hax ability. This sword can damage more if the durability is higher. Even i remember damaging Orsted in the fight. I will not give it a specify tier
The thing here is that his sword boosts his AP. If we don't mention that it will just consider Saint-tier while it can affect the Imperial-tier. And for those who use SoL, they will receive the mention higher with SoL.

The thing here is that his sword boosts his AP. If we don't mention that it will just consider Saint-tier while it can affect the Imperial-tier. And for those who use SoL, they will receive the mention higher with SoL.
If we take that route I would give him at least Orsted's level since he is the one who has the toughest defense and therefore, the sword would affect him the most.

Not really. Despite the sword he did not inflict much damage on Orsted at the end of the fight. So Orsted>Rudeus/Paul Magic Sword.
I remember that the word make damage to orsted similar to the stonne cannon make. Anyway, how the weapon works makes as strong as the higher durability

The Steel-Cutter Sword would get a Varies rating.
Varies (The steel-cutter skill causes the sword to become incredibly dull against objects which are easy to cut, and to become incredibly sharp against objects which are harder to cut); from 10-C (Can't even cut dried meat) to High 6-A (Wounded Orsted's arm)

Here are some feats and info from volume 20 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 3

.- Cliff considers Rudeus a divine level magician or close to that
.- Cliff knows advanced divine magic

Intermediate Chapters

.- Nina is officially a sword king
.- Norn reaches intermediate rank in sword

Chapter 5

.- Rudeus can now summon MK1 armor using a summoning scroll
.- Lucie can use beginner level spells at 5 years old

I will wait to finish volume 21 to update the scale

Here are some feats and info from volume 21 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 3

.- The blessed girl can see someone's memories just by looking into their eyes
.- The new guardian knights are advanced level
.- Therese is an intermediate level swordswoman
.- Funeral Procession, one of the guardian knights, is a saint swordsman

Chapter 7

.- Zenith can speak mentally and read minds

Given the small amount of feats and data to be incorporated with these volumes, I will wait for the next volume, the 22nd, to update the scale.

Here are some feats and info from volume 22 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 7

.- Calina is a king rank swordswoman
.- Calina can sense when an attack is going to kill her in advance
.- Eris blitzes Calina with the sword of light
.- Auber, Nina and Isolte far superior to Calina, they could react to Eris sword of light
.- Benebene is a saint rank swordswoman
.- Benebene immune to cuts thanks to the body of her race
.- Benebene especially vulnerable to ice

Chapter 8

.- Necross Lacross the most powerful demon king of his time
.- Ars defeated and killed Necross Lacross

Chapter 9

.- Argantos capable of summoning creatures that attack the weak but submit to the strong
.- Argantos unable to control his creatures when they fight a strong opponent
.- Peridot is the the strongest of the four main Atofe

Chapter 10

.- Atofe is slow

Intermediate

.- Most of the demon kings fear Atofe
.- Lara can communicate telepathically

Extra Chapter

.- To defeat B-rank monsters, you need to be an A-rank adventurer
.- Kalman III defeats a Behemoth about 500 meters long
.- Kalman III could fight for 10 days against the Behemoth Lord
.- The Behemoth Lord is on par with Kalman III

Well people, I proceed to update the scale with the data from volume 20, 21 and 22:

TIER LIST

Orsted FP = Universal/Planet
Max of Paul´s Short Sword
Orsted = Dragon God
Fighting God = Dragon God Laplace
Laplace = Technique God
Mirai Old Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5)
Young Man Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5)
Mirai Old Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3)
Young Man Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3)
Rudeus Magic Armor MKI
Laplace = Demon God
Gald Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God
Mirai Old Rudeus Magic
Young Man Rudeus Magic
Reida = Water God

God Level = Randolph = Death God

Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 2,3 TER TNT

Imperial Level = Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Ruijerd = Auber = Eris LN15 = Nina LN 15 = Isolte = Mirai Old Rudeus With Armor > 1,38 TER TNT

Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 920 GIG TNT
Hydra
Roxy Staff Water King (x2) > 460 GIG TNT

Zanoba = Atofe = Peridot >= King Level = Youth Rudeus Magic = Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine = Wii Taa = Calina

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > 115 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > 115 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > 69 GIG TNT
Fitts Magic (>1/7 Youth Rudeus Magic) > 65 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > 46 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Magic
Jinas Halfas Magic = Nina

Paul LN12 >= Saint Level = Rudeus Magic Armor MKII = Gino = Funeral Procession = Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Benebene = Klein Dinoltas = Nuckle = Gard = 23 GIG TNT
The calc for the 23 GIG TNT: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Mushoku_Tensei:_Rudeus_makes_a_storm

Eris LN6 = ~20 GIG TNT -> Close to Saint
Roxy Magic = 11,5 GIG TNT
Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) = 5,75 GIG TNT
Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Gyes >= Advanced Level = Eris = Soldat = New Guardian Knight = Conrad Magic = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Linia Magic = Pursena Magic = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic

Class B Monster = Elinalise
Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Young Man Rudeus
Mirai Old Rudeus
Youth Rudeus
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Intermediate Level = Adult Norn = Adult Pax Magic = Pax Magic = Timothy Magic = Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Juvenile Rudeus = Regular Swordsman

Infancy Rudeus -> Close to Intermediate
Eris Magic

Beginner Level = Lucie Magic = Elinalise Magic = Ghislaine Magic = Patrice Magic = Aisha Magic

Nokopara
Adult Pax
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Lucie
Roxy Child
Min Paul´s Short Sword

No Level

The changes:

.- Incorpore Max Paul´s Short Sword as stronger than Orsted
.- Incorpore Min Paul´s Short Sword as the weakest
.- Incorpore Adult Norn as Intermediate
.- Incorpore Lucie Magic as Beginner
.- Incorpore Lucie based in her physical
.- Incorpore The New Guardian Knights as advanced
.- Incorpore Funeral Procession as saint
.- Incorpore Calina as King
.- Incorpore Benebene as Saint
.- Incorpore Peridot stronger than Calina as minimum
.- Remove Isolte from King. I have her duplicated, one in emperor other in king

Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Necross Lacross, Hero Ars, Argantos, Argantos Summons, Kalman I and Kalman III

At this point I think we should distinguish two levels within the king range that we currently have:

I will show you how it is now and I will indicate how I would leave it pending approval and your opinions:

Old:

Zanoba = Atofe = Peridot >= King Level = Youth Rudeus Magic = Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine = Wii Taa = Calina

My Opinion:

Zanoba = Atofe
Badigadi = Almanfi = Ghislaine
Peridot
King Level = Youth Rudeus Magic = Wii Taa = Calina > 460 GIG TNT

Basically it would be moving

A few steps above the average King. Everything basically scales from Ghislaine, Almanfi and Badigadi scale from her. Ghislaine has better feats, comparisons and statements than most of the kings that appear (interestingly these kings are of the northern style, like Wi Taa or Carlina).

The only thing that shocks me about this is that these three up until now, and especially at the beginning of the series, were what had been presented to us as the standard of king level.

So with this new scale whoever is king level could not automatically be given the level of these, but rather something like: "He has king level, he should be comparable to Wi Taa, who was able to give Ghislaine some fight."

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Shierria, Vierra, Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad, Sylvarill, Perugius, Moore and Dragon God Urupen

.- I will waiting the aproach we finaly take to add the advanced tier calc

Here are some feats and info from several volumes of Mushoku Tensei:

VOLUME 23

Chapter 2

.- Sieghard very strong for a baby. Capable of breaking the finger bones of an adult by squeezing them

Chapter 6

.- Gino is the current god of the sword

Chapter 7

.- Rudeus obtains distant vision by a new eye magic

Chapter Extra:

.- Badigadi immune to magic eyes
.- The armor of the fighting god has self-regeneration
.- Half of the power that was going to be used in Dragon God Laplace's final technique was nullified when it was divided

VOLUME 24

Chapter 6

.- Demon God Laplace has a weak point on his body that moves

VOLUME 25

Chapter 2

.- Dogha is a north emperor

Chapter 3

.- Until 100 years ago Kalman II was the most important swordsman in the world
.- The Ogre God and Gal Farion capable of jumping 100 meters
.- Kalman III's sword is the most powerful sword in the world

Chapter 4

.- Sword God Gino superior to Gal Farion even if Gal Farion was in his prime
.- Gal Farion considers Eris an opponent of the same level as him
.- Eris's light sword is too fast for Ruijerd to see
.- Gal Farion is a water emperor level
.- Gal Farion if he had gone with sword style would be faster than Eris
.- Eris now has Gal Farion's sword
.- Eris always has a beginner magic scroll just in case
.- Eris still knows how to use the fireball spell

Chapter 5

.- The gods of the north are not especially fast, Rudeus able to see their attacks
.- Kalman II and Kalman III very evenly matched but Kalman III was holding back against Kalman II
.- Atofe's arms able to withstand a cut from Kalman III
.- The main difference between Kalman III and Kalman II is Kalman III's sword

Chapter 6

.- Kalman III is faster and stronger than all those present. That includes Rudeus with MKI, Eris, Kalman II and Ruijerd
.- The Ogre God is stronger than Dogha and Zanoba, although they are able to withstand some of his attacks

Chapter 7

.- Kalman III would have defeated Rudeus with MKI if they were both in Full Condition
.- Kalman III able to cut MKI

Chapter 8

.- Eris is powerful enough to be close to the god level of the sword
.- Kalman II superior to Eris
.- Eris is able to defeat Kalman II in 1/3 or 1/4 of the times
.- The Dragon God Urupen fought more against Laplace than Perugius and Kalman I

Intermediate Chapters

.- Orsted superior to the Dragon God Laplace
.- The God Demon Laplace had half the power of Dragon God Laplace
.- The Dragon God Laplace and Fighting God killed each other
.- Laplace's suicide attack in his death created the Ringus Ocean
.- The fight between Orsted and the Fighting God could destroy the divine continent and the central and demonic halves

VOLUME 26

Chapter 1

.- Kalman II the most powerful swordsman of his time
.- When a sword saint have the most powerful sword in the world, he had a power comparable to an emperor or higher
.- The Fighting God KOs the Magic Armour MKI of a single hit
.- The Fighting God nullifies most magic
.- Atofe is at the level of the 7 great powers

Chapter 2:

.- Rudeus' stone cannon capable of making a hole in the armor of The Fighting God
. - Eris, Ruijerd, Dogha and Zanoba able to damage the armor of The Fighting God and barely survive his attacks
.- The MK0 armor is far superior to the MKI although it wears out much more

Chapter 3:

.- The Fighting God is somewhat faster than the Master Swordsmen that Rudeus knows
.- Kalman III and Orsted faster than The Fighting God
.- The Fighting God is superior to the MK0 but not to the point of falling it by a couple of hits
.- Kalman III with the armor of The Fighting God superior to Badigadi with the armor of The Fighting God
.- Orsted superior to Kalman III with the armor of The Fighting God

Chapter 4

.- Orsted against Kalman III with the armor of The Fighting God used 50% of his mana

Can someone provide evidence (like scans that support this) and explanations for low 2-C/2-C scaling for MT verse? To be honestly honest, I'm still not entirely convinced by the scaling because some of it might seem like hyperbole

Last edited:
Can someone provide evidence (like scans that support this) and explanations for low 2-C/2-C scaling for MT verse? To be honestly honest, I'm still not entirely convinced by the scaling because some of it might seem like hyperbole
I will collect them all and then you will see.

How strong and fast were the assassins Sylphy fought? Did the book mentioned their rank? Did she also mastered the disturb magic?

Last edited:
I'm back from my vacation and I've seen that no one has commented on the feats I posted. Well, I'm updating the tier now and with this I think I'll finish my contributions for now.

Well people, I proceed to update the scale with the data from volume 23, 24, 25 and 26:

TIER LIST

Orsted = Dragon God
Kalman III Fighting Armor
Fighting God = Dragon God Laplace (Demon God x2)
Rudeus Magic Armor MK0
Laplace = Demon God = Technique God
Gino = Sword God
Kalman III = North God
Rudeus Magic Armor MKI
Gal Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God
Mirai Old Rudeus Magic
Young Man Rudeus Magic
Reida = Water God

God Level = Ogre God = Randolph = Death God

Imperial Level = Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Dogha = Ruijerd = Auber = Eris LN15 = Nina LN 15 = Isolte = Mirai Old Rudeus With Armor > 1,38 TER TNT

Hydra

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Magic

Paul LN12 >= Saint Level = Rudeus Magic Armor MKII = Gino = Funeral Procession = Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Benebene = Klein Dinoltas = Nuckle = Gard = 23 GIG TNT
The calc for the 23 GIG TNT: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Mushoku_Tensei:_Rudeus_makes_a_storm

Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Gyes >= Advanced Level = Eris = Soldat = New Guardian Knight = Conrad Magic = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Linia Magic = Pursena Magic = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic

Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Young Man Rudeus
Mirai Old Rudeus
Youth Rudeus
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Intermediate Level = Adult Norn = Adult Pax Magic = Pax Magic = Timothy Magic = Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Juvenile Rudeus = Regular Swordsman

Eris Magic

Beginner Level = Lucie Magic = Elinalise Magic = Ghislaine Magic = Patrice Magic = Aisha Magic

Nokopara
Adult Pax
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Lucie
Roxy Child
Min Paul´s Short Sword

No Level

The changes:

.- Incorpore Gino Sword God as above Gal Farion Sword God
.- Change Technique God to put him at the level of Demon God Laplace
.- Incorpore Dogha as north emperor
.- Incorpore Ogre God as basic God Level
.- Incorpore Kalman III as stronger than Kalman II and Gal Farion (Have better feats) but weaker than Gino
.- Change Rudeus Magic Armor MKI to put him weaker than Kalman III
.- Specify that Fighting God and Dragon God Laplace to be x2 Demon God Laplace
.- Incorpore Rudeus Magic Armor MK0 as stronger than Rudeus Magic Armor MKI but weaker than Fighting God
.- Incorpore Kalman III with the armor of The Fighting God as the strongest character but weaker than Orsted

Doubts:

.- I am not sure but i believe we need to improve the levels of Eris, Isolte, Nina, Atofe and Zanoba... To put them basic God Level

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Shierria, Vierra, Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad, Sylvarill, Perugius, Moore, Dragon God Urupen, Necross Lacross, Hero Ars, Argantos and Argantos Summons.

.- Before the volumen 233 i have this doubt:

At this point I think we should distinguish two levels within the king range that we currently have:

I will show you how it is now and I will indicate how I would leave it pending approval and your opinions:

Old:

My Opinion:

Zanoba = Atofe
Peridot

A few steps above the average King. Everything basically scales from Ghislaine, Almanfi and Badigadi scale from her. Ghislaine has better feats, comparisons and statements than most of the kings that appear (interestingly these kings are of the northern style, like Wi Taa or Carlina).

The only thing that shocks me about this is that these three up until now, and especially at the beginning of the series, were what had been presented to us as the standard of king level.

So with this new scale whoever is king level could not automatically be given the level of these, but rather something like: "He has king level, he should be comparable to Wi Taa, who was able to give Ghislaine some fight."

It is currently outdated as I consider Atofe and Zanoba should be God Level or a least emperor.

I'm back from my vacation and I've seen that no one has commented on the feats I posted.
😭😭
Well, I'm updating the tier now and with this I think I'll finish my contributions for now.

Well people, I proceed to update the scale with the data from volume 23, 24, 25 and 26:

TIER LIST

Orsted = Dragon God
Rudeus Magic Armor MK0
Gino = Sword God
Kalman III = North God
Rudeus Magic Armor MKI
Gal Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God
Mirai Old Rudeus Magic
Young Man Rudeus Magic
Reida = Water God
Gino is pretty overrated. I don't see him superior to Kalman III even without FGA. With MK1 it's also more a question of speed I think.
God Level = Ogre God = Randolph = Death God

Imperial Level = Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Dogha = Ruijerd = Auber = Eris LN15 = Nina LN 15 = Isolte = Mirai Old Rudeus With Armor > 1,38 TER TNT

Hydra

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Magic

Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Young Man Rudeus
Mirai Old Rudeus
Youth Rudeus
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Eris Magic

Nokopara
Adult Pax
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Lucie
Roxy Child
Min Paul´s Short Sword

No Level
Should be good enough.
The changes:

.- Incorpore Kalman III as stronger than Kalman II and Gal Farion (Have better feats) but weaker than Gino
Gino is completely "featless" except for having beaten Gal.
Good on this side but not sure that Gino can compete in terms of power.
.- Incorpore Rudeus Magic Armor MK0 as stronger than Rudeus Magic Armor MKI but weaker than Fighting God
Good enough.
.- Incorpore Kalman III with the armor of The Fighting God as the strongest character but weaker than Orsted
Maybe good ?
Doubts:

.- I am not sure but i believe we need to improve the levels of Eris, Isolte, Nina, Atofe and Zanoba... To put them basic God Level
Eris, yes. Atofe and Zanoba possibly. But Nina I don't know.
Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Shierria, Vierra, Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Ogre God, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad, Sylvarill, Perugius, Moore, Dragon God Urupen, Necross Lacross, Hero Ars, Argantos and Argantos Summons.
We'll see how to do.
OK.
.- Before the volumen 233 i have this doubt:

Old:

My Opinion:

Zanoba = Atofe
Peridot

The idea is good. I agree.
It is currently outdated as I consider Atofe and Zanoba should be God Level or a least emperor.
Yeah.

Gino is pretty overrated. I don't see him superior to Kalman III even without FGA. With MK1 it's also more a question of speed I think.
Gino beats Kalman III into the dirt according to the original timeline. This crushing defeat leads Kalman to taking on a student and learning the flaws he still has as a North God, allowing him to become the strongest North God in history and a great force during the Laplace War. This info can be found in Redundancy Chapter 13.

Gino beats Kalman III into the dirt according to the original timeline. This crushing defeat leads Kalman to taking on a student and learning the flaws he still has as a North God, allowing him to become the strongest North God in history and a great force during the Laplace War. This info can be found in Redundancy Chapter 13.
Yeah that's for the original timeline.

Yeah that's for the original timeline.
Kalman III (Volume 25) and orginal timeline Kalmen III are identical, he still hasn't received a pupil (who would be Sieg in the new timeline).

Also, Chapter 21 of Redundancy:
The first one to move was Alek.

I saw it this time. A no-motion thrust from the center. However, Gino swung his sword in a speed that exceeded that thrust. He unsheathed his sword as if he was matching the timing of the thrusted sword’s tip and deflected it a little… That’s all I was able to see.

The next moment, Gino’s sword vanished.

The next thing that was reflected in my eyes was the moment when Alek’s left hand broke. At the same time, Alek took a step back and there was a black line on the dojo floor. He probably did the same move he used on Eris but this time attacking the wrist first and then the leg. Alek grabs the wooden sword with his broken hand.

However, the hand that seemed to be broken repaired itself right away. It’s probably due to his Immortal Demon Blood. Furthermore, his eyes burned with fighting spirit as if it was trying to say that the true North God Style starts now. However, Gino stepped to the front despite the situation. A terrifyingly fierce attack had begun.

Each time Gino swung his sword, Alek broke his arm and leg. The broken bones immediately healed and didn’t put Alek out of the fight. However, that’s all that happened. Gino didn’t allow Alek to go on the offensive. Alek probably tried many different things. However, it was clear to anyone that his attacks didn’t reach.

Alek: [… I give up.]

Before long, Alek dropped his sword. There was no injury, however his clothes were tattered and the tip of his wooden sword was split. On the other side, Gino was uninjured as well. Though he was drenched in sweat, he was overwhelming.

I didn’t think there would be this much of a gap. To beat Alek who was so strong to that extent… Wouldn’t Gino right now be on par with the Great Powers? No, I mean he already is one of the Great Powers.

Alek: [Man, you are strong. It made me realize that there are always people stronger than yourself.]

Gino: [You only have one hand. If this was a real battle, there’s no telling who would have won.]

Alek: [If we fought with real swords, I would be in pieces by now.]

Alek easily admitted his defeat.

Gino used his sword drawing stance with a wooden sword that had no scabbard. If it was a real sword drawing stance, it would have been even faster. Therefore, there is the possibility that the gap would have been even wider if they used real swords.

Kalman III (Volume 25) and orginal timeline Kalmen III are identical, he still hasn't received a pupil (who would be Sieg in the new timeline).

Also, Chapter 21 of Redundancy:
The first one to move was Alek.

I saw it this time. A no-motion thrust from the center. However, Gino swung his sword in a speed that exceeded that thrust. He unsheathed his sword as if he was matching the timing of the thrusted sword’s tip and deflected it a little… That’s all I was able to see.

The next moment, Gino’s sword vanished.

The next thing that was reflected in my eyes was the moment when Alek’s left hand broke. At the same time, Alek took a step back and there was a black line on the dojo floor. He probably did the same move he used on Eris but this time attacking the wrist first and then the leg. Alek grabs the wooden sword with his broken hand.

However, the hand that seemed to be broken repaired itself right away. It’s probably due to his Immortal Demon Blood. Furthermore, his eyes burned with fighting spirit as if it was trying to say that the true North God Style starts now. However, Gino stepped to the front despite the situation. A terrifyingly fierce attack had begun.

Each time Gino swung his sword, Alek broke his arm and leg. The broken bones immediately healed and didn’t put Alek out of the fight. However, that’s all that happened. Gino didn’t allow Alek to go on the offensive. Alek probably tried many different things. However, it was clear to anyone that his attacks didn’t reach.

Alek: [… I give up.]

Before long, Alek dropped his sword. There was no injury, however his clothes were tattered and the tip of his wooden sword was split. On the other side, Gino was uninjured as well. Though he was drenched in sweat, he was overwhelming.

I didn’t think there would be this much of a gap. To beat Alek who was so strong to that extent… Wouldn’t Gino right now be on par with the Great Powers? No, I mean he already is one of the Great Powers.

Alek: [Man, you are strong. It made me realize that there are always people stronger than yourself.]

Gino: [You only have one hand. If this was a real battle, there’s no telling who would have won.]

Alek: [If we fought with real swords, I would be in pieces by now.]

Alek easily admitted his defeat.

Gino used his sword drawing stance with a wooden sword that had no scabbard. If it was a real sword drawing stance, it would have been even faster. Therefore, there is the possibility that the gap would have been even wider if they used real swords.
Hmm. OK.

Very sad
I also think that there are some missing feats, but due to statements and the fight with Kalman III I have to put it above.
Should be good enough.
Now I will update it with a small change regarding Atof, Eris, etc.
Gino is completely "featless" except for having beaten Gal.
What was previously commented
Good enough.
Ok.

In my headcanon es:

MK1 = Orsted 10%
MK0 = Orsted 20%
Fighting God = Orsted 30%
Kalman III FGA = Orsted 50%
Maybe good ?
By now is the strongest, forced Orsted 50%
Eris, yes. Atofe and Zanoba possibly. But Nina I don't know.
I think it's best to leave Eris, Nina, Isolte, etc. at Emperor level and only raise Atofe to base God level and understand that there is very little difference from Emperor level to base God level.
We'll see how to do.

OK.

The idea is good. I agree.

Yeah.
Update the scale in the next post

I'm back from my vacation and I've seen that no one has commented on the feats I posted. Well, I'm updating the tier now and with this I think I'll finish my contributions for now.

TIER LIST

Orsted = Dragon God
Rudeus Magic Armor MK0
Gino = Sword God
Kalman III = North God
Rudeus Magic Armor MKI
Gal Farion = Sword God
Kalman II = North God
Mirai Old Rudeus Magic
Young Man Rudeus Magic
Kalman I = North God
Reida = Water God

God Level = Atofe = Ogre God = Randolph = Death God

Eris LN15 = Nina LN 15 = Isolte = Mirai Old Rudeus With Armor

Imperial Level = Youth Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) = Zanoba = Dogha = Ruijerd = Auber > 1,38 TER TNT

Hydra
Peridot

Roxy King > 230 GIG TNT
Juvenile Rudeus Magic

Class A Monster
Cliff Magic
Paul
7º Year Student Magic

Class C Monster
Class D Monster
Young Man Rudeus
Mirai Old Rudeus
Youth Rudeus
Luke = Linia = Pursena
3º Year Student Magic
Pope´s Assassin

Eris Magic

Nokopara
Adult Pax
Geese = Mimir = Timothy
Pax > Fitts = Nanahoshi
Roxy
Class E Monster
Cliff
Kishirika
Ashia = Norn
Silphiette
Lucie
Roxy Child
Min Paul´s Short Sword

No Level

The changes:

The new Modifications:

.- Modify Atofe and put her in basic God Level
.- Modify Zanoba and put him in Emperor Level
.- Modify Eris LN15, Nina LN 15, Isolte and Mirai Old Rudeus With Armor and put them above regular Emperor and near to God Level
.- Incorpore Kalman I as stronger than Atofe

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno, Gadalf Rangid, Talhand, Shierria, Vierra, Class S- Monster, Sara, Suzanne, Patrice, Elmore, Kleene, Nights Eyes Crow, Goliade, Conrad, Sylvarill, Perugius, Moore, Dragon God Urupen, Necross Lacross, Hero Ars, Argantos and Argantos Summons.

Now please, I would like all to review the entire tier and highlight any inconsistencies or possible improvements that they see possible.

Last edited:
Is it said at any point that Kalman II when he had the sword was superior to Kalman III when he had the sword?

Where does it come from that Perugius is a saint level offensive magic? And we don't have anything to scale him physically beyond being a rival for Atofe or at first stronger than his spirits?

Kalman I scales to the Atofe level

Back