• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

Perugius is God-class in Summoning and Barrier Magic, and Saint-Class in all 4 schools of Offensive Magic. We at least see him blow away Atoferatofe, although that's after she is drained of Battle Aura. We also know Kalman I was weaker than Kalman II or III.

Perugius is God-class in Summoning and Barrier Magic, and Saint-Class in all 4 schools of Offensive Magic. We at least see him blow away Atoferatofe, although that's after she is drained of Battle Aura. We also know Kalman I was weaker than Kalman II or III.
My range for Perugius is to be at minimum equal to Atofe and maximum weaker than Reida. About Kalman...we don´t have by volume 19 much about how scale them

Im not sure... is a hax ability. This sword can damage more if the durability is higher. Even i remember damaging Orsted in the fight. I will not give it a specify tier
There is the HAX which is qualifyable. You can see some profiles where they are 10-B physically, 4-B with the HAX.

Im not sure... is a hax ability. This sword can damage more if the durability is higher. Even i remember damaging Orsted in the fight. I will not give it a specify tier
The thing here is that his sword boosts his AP. If we don't mention that it will just consider Saint-tier while it can affect the Imperial-tier. And for those who use SoL, they will receive the mention higher with SoL.

The thing here is that his sword boosts his AP. If we don't mention that it will just consider Saint-tier while it can affect the Imperial-tier. And for those who use SoL, they will receive the mention higher with SoL.
If we take that route I would give him at least Orsted's level since he is the one who has the toughest defense and therefore, the sword would affect him the most.

The Steel-Cutter Sword would get a Varies rating.
Varies (The steel-cutter skill causes the sword to become incredibly dull against objects which are easy to cut, and to become incredibly sharp against objects which are harder to cut); from 10-C (Can't even cut dried meat) to High 6-A (Wounded Orsted's arm)

Back