• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the second part of volume 6 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 7:

.- Eris mentions that Rudeus can make it rain in a forest and freeze it

Chapter 8:

.- Dragons are class A monsters or higher
.- Red Wyrm is an "S-" class monster
.- Red Wyrm form hordes of hundreds
.- Red Wyrm cannot take flight on flat ground
.- 5 advanced swordsmen can defeat a red Wyrm. 2 of the swordsmen died. One of the swordsmen was Ghislaine before she became a saint.
.- The North God and the Sword God could not defeat a horde of Red Wyrm. They would lose due to exhaustion.
.- Laplace defeated the leader of the red Wyrm.
.- The seven great powers greater than Laplace could defeat the horde of red Wyrm.
.- All the seven great powers of the past could defeat the horde of red Wyrm
.- Rudeus currently cannot beat Eris with his demonic eye
.- A real fight between Rudeus and Eris would be very even
.- Rudeus's resistance comparable to a normal human

Chapter 9:

.- Ruijerd stronger than a swordsman king
.- Orsted defeats Ruijerd in 10 seconds
.- Orsted is not faster than Ruijerd
.- Orsted held back against Ruijerd
.- Orsted stops Eris's attack with his hand
.- Rudeus capable of wounding Orsted with his full stone cannon
.- Orsted capable of canceling magic
.- Orsted say that Rudeus has mana capacity comparable to Laplace
.- Rudeus does not have a battle aura

Chapter 10:

.- Every living being feels hatred towards Orsted
.- Orsted is the most powerful in the world even with his restrictions
.- Orsted knows all the techniques and skills in the world
.- Orsted capable of destroying the world if he is serious. But he can't unleash all his power
.- Orsted has magic capable of healing a hole in the chest

Chapter 11:

.- Ruijerd knew at a glance that he could not defeat Orsted
.- Ruijerd knew at a glance that he could not defeat Laplace

Chapter 13:

.- They say again that Ruijerd is superior to Ghislaine
.- The attack that Rudeus launched at Orsted so fast that Eris could not see it

.- Orsted is the most powerful in the world even with his restrictions
.- Orsted knows all the techniques and skills in the world
.- Orsted capable of destroying the world if he is serious. But he can't unleash all his power
This is why I insisted on likely/possibly 5-B.
.- The attack that Rudeus launched at Orsted so fast that Eris could not see it
So it should be greater than supersonic speed. Maybe supersonic+?

Ok I'm going to explain why this is not the case;

Hitogami said "Orsted's full power can destroy this world, but his curses stop him from ever using it." The power that Hitogami is referring to is the power to destroy "Human World" which Orsted will use to kill Hitogami. This would be scaling to Hitogami's Tier 2 power, therefore "world" refers to it in a Tier 2 sense.

Orsted would be like High 6-A or w/e while restricted, and Tier 2 with his full power.

Hitogami said "Orsted's full power can destroy this world, but his curses stop him from ever using it." The power that Hitogami is referring to is the power to destroy "Human World" which Orsted will use to kill Hitogami. This would be scaling to Hitogami's Tier 2 power, therefore "world" refers to it in a Tier 2 sense.

Orsted would be like High 6-A or w/e while restricted, and Tier 2 with his full power.

I'm not going to discuss whether it's Tier 5, 3 or 2 since I haven't read the Old Dragon Tale novel yet and I'm already biased toward not buying such big power jumps. I will leave the terminology of what is meant by destroying the world to you.

So it should be greater than supersonic speed. Maybe supersonic+?
I think that with this nothing can be calculated, just say that: Stone Canon Full > Eris > Stone Canon in speed

I pass the exploits of the manga of these volumes:

.- In the manga Geese takes Paul to defeat a class B monster in the sewers. Paul has a bit of trouble defeating him (Chapter 35)

36.jpg

.- I think that with the manga and anime it is clear that at least Sylphiette can conjure magic through her feet (Chapteer 40)

17.jpg

About the anime:

.- Dead End vs Orsted

Orsted knows all the magic in the world?
Pretty much, yes. I wrote this ages ago when I first read the WN, so the LN may have some changes

Orsted achieved the title of 100th and current「Dragon God」, a title given only to the strongest member of the Dragon Tribe.

Orsted achieved the rank of 「2」 within the Seven Great Power rankings. Although he is stronger than Technique God Laplace.

Orsted was given all the knowledge and techniques of the 「Original Dragon God」 upon his reincarnation, and after studying for millennia Orsted has mastered the Dragon Tribe's bare-handed teachings of Claw, Fang, and Wing.

Due to finding a secret note left behind by 99th 「Dragon God」 Urupen, Orsted has mastered the 「Saint Dragon Battle Aura」 fighting style at the highest level, a fighting style that uses very little mana but provides the greatest durability and strength.

Orsted is a master of all sword styles that exist. He has achieved the following sword ranks:

「God Rank」 in the Sword God Style- he has mastered every hidden technique of the Sword God style to the highest degree, including the 「Sword of Light」, 「Light Reversal」, and even a unique pseudo 「Sword of Light」 performed by shaping his fist like a sword.

「God Rank」 in the Water God Style- he has mastered every hidden technique of the Water God style to the highest degree, including all 「5 Secret Arts」, possibly also Reida Reia's 6th Art 「Sword of Deprivation」, and he even has even made the basic counter 「Flow」deadly.

「God Rank」 in the North God Style- he has mastered every hidden technique of the North God Style to the highest degree, though given that most North God Style masters develop their own unique fighting style, it is difficult to know what North God style moves Orsted would use.

Orsted has vast knowledge of most Magical Spells in existence. He has reached the following levels in Magic:

「God Rank」Fire Attack Magic
「God Rank」 Water Attack Magic
「God Rank」 Earth Attack Magic
「God Rank」 Wind Attack Magic

「God Rank」 Healing Magic
「God Rank」 Detoxification Magic
「God Rank」 Barrier Magic

「God Rank」 Summoning Magic

「Silent Spellcasting」 for all Magics

「Melded Attack Magic」

「Two-Handed Simultaneous Spellcasting」

「Ran Ma」- Disturb Magic

「Counter Ran Ma」

「Howling Magic」 of the Beast Tribe

「Hypnosis Magic」 of the Nuka Tribe

「Gravity Magic」

I update the previous powerscaling with novel 5 & 6:

Orsted = Dragon God > Technique God > Fighting God > Laplace = Demon God > Death God > Sword God > Kalman II = North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster > Cliff Magic > Paul > 7º Year Student Magic > Gyes >= Eris = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic= Advanced > Class B Monster > Class C Monster > Class D Monster > Luke > 3º Year Student Magic > Pope´s Assassin > Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Regular Swordsman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Geese > Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas > Pax > Roxy > Class E Monster > Cliff > Kishirika > Ashia = Norn > Silphiette > Roxy Child

The changes:

.- Incorporate Orsted as a Dragon God
.- Changes Dragon God as stronger than Technique God
.- Incorporate Laplace as a Demon God
.- Incorporate Leno magic a least as 5 year Student
.- Incorpore Class E Monster based in to be weaker than Trained child
.- Incoporate Kalman II as a North God
.- Incorporate Cliff as a mage and Physical
.- Incorporate Therese and Ginger for be guards as Intermediate level
.- Incorporate Pope´s Assassins as stronger than Therese
.- Incorporate Pax, Norn, Ashia by his pshysical

Doubts:

.- I believe Eris in the 6 volume will need a upgrade in the scaling but i don´t know if put her in saint yet or the strongest advanced.

.- Rudeus stone cannon can hurt a little Orsted. This stonne cannon was made without his staff and he can´t broke the king level barrier?

Rudeus with staff > Orsted Durability >= Rudeus < King Level????

.- I don´t know where put Zanoba, Shierria and Vierra

Previous Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno and Gadalf Rangid, Elanaise, Talhand

Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees? am i missing some character?

I believe Eris in the 6 volume will need a upgrade in the scaling but i don´t know if put her in saint yet or the strongest advanced.
Upon her arrival at the Holy Land of the Sword, she immediately defeated two Sword Saints in a single blow each, and was granted the title of "Sword Saint" by the Sword God despite not having yet learned the Sword of Light, which is usually the qualifier and difference between a Sword Saint and the Advanced Sword-God Style swordsmen.

Rudeus stone cannon can hurt a little Orsted. This stonne cannon was made without his staff and he can´t broke the king level barrier?

Rudeus with staff > Orsted Durability >= Rudeus < King Level????
Realistically, Orsted was probably just not putting a lot of mana into his Battle Aura, underestimating Rudeus. Later on, the Stone Cannon that 15 year old Rudeus killed Badigadi with is said to have been both stronger than the one he used on Orsted and "Emperor-level".

OK. So I'm going to play on the multipliers.

Adding hypnosis to Orsted's profile:
Ln vol 16 chapter 1
"Zanoba probably never dreamed that Orsted would be here. I should have told him about this earlier, but there was simply no chance. At least, it doesn't look like he was seriously injured. Orsted probably treated him more gently .

“He desperately tried to protect this armor, saying that you can handle the rest yourself.” They believe in you so much.

“Ah, Zanoba!”

I immediately leaned down and used my healing magic on him. Since he had no external injuries, this was of little use, but I wanted him to at least sleep peacefully.

You never know, suddenly, falling like that, he hit his head? Orsted can be ruthless at times.

– He will wake up and open his eyes, right?

“I put him to sleep using the magic of hypnosis passed down through the Nuka tribe. He should wake up in a few hours

I update the previous powerscaling with novel 5 & 6:

Orsted = Dragon God > Technique God > Fighting God > Laplace = Demon God > Death God > Sword God > Kalman II = North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster > Cliff Magic > Paul > 7º Year Student Magic > Gyes >= Eris = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = Leno Magic = 5º Year Student Magic= Advanced > Class B Monster > Class C Monster > Class D Monster > Luke > 3º Year Student Magic > Pope´s Assassin > Roxy Child Magic = Ginger = Therese = Regular Swordsman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Geese > Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas > Pax > Roxy > Class E Monster > Cliff > Kishirika > Ashia = Norn > Silphiette > Roxy Child
Technique God is also Laplace

I think we need to consider this calculation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Magawata/Eris_almost_dodges_Gino's_Sword_of_Light_Calculation
Which will also match Orsted's speed.

I also believe that if the calculation does not need to be changed, then it would be more logical to use the largest result. reason: Volume 10 chapter 12.1 Ln, Volume 11 chapter 11.5 Wn
“Ghislaine didn’t even have time to react as the master’s sword was pointed at her. To an ordinary person, it would seem that the sword simply appeared out of nowhere. Ghyslaine saw the movement of the sword. And still she would not be able to respond to such an attack. Even if she herself was the Queen With a sword, in the face of a man who was the fastest in his generation, her skills would not be enough to react in time."
Ghyslaine is able to observe Almanfi's movements but cannot react to the speed of Gal simply drawing his sword.
This already makes Gal's sword draw speed FTL and means it will be much higher when using Lsol. Gino surpasses him in Lsol speed, which means the attack that Eris almost dodged should be significantly higher than the normal speed of light

Upon her arrival at the Holy Land of the Sword, she immediately defeated two Sword Saints in a single blow each, and was granted the title of "Sword Saint" by the Sword God despite not having yet learned the Sword of Light, which is usually the qualifier and difference between a Sword Saint and the Advanced Sword-God Style swordsmen.
Yes, but I don't remember well if before arriving he went on a year-long trip with Ghislaine or something like that sounds familiar to me. For me it is a saint level, but I don't want to put it up without enough evidence and if the rest don't agree.
Realistically, Orsted was probably just not putting a lot of mana into his Battle Aura, underestimating Rudeus. Later on, the Stone Cannon that 15 year old Rudeus killed Badigadi with is said to have been both stronger than the one he used on Orsted and "Emperor-level".
I would simply say that Rudeus even slightly damaging Orsted is incoherent and should not be taken into account.

This is why I had doubts about Orsted constantly using his Aura. Maybe he didn't use it since with Urupen's technique he doesn't need much mana for his Aura compared to standard usage.

Yes, but I don't remember well if before arriving he went on a year-long trip with Ghislaine or something like that sounds familiar to me. For me it is a saint level, but I don't want to put it up without enough evidence and if the rest don't agree.
Yes. Don't put.
I would simply say that Rudeus even slightly damaging Orsted is incoherent and should not be taken into account.
He should be Baseline High 6-A.

My point is that Orsted, although he receives a lot of HP from many characters, does not scale Rudeus to him in AP for damaging him
It should be noted that inflicting damage on Orsted is an impossible feat. After that, it would be coherent since he is able to one shot the majority of the characters in the verse.

Can I see the scans for speed of light scaling please? Also, for these chapter updates, could you accompany them with scans if possible? Less work in the long run.

Yes. Don't put.

He should be Baseline High 6-A.
I don't think it's very consistent. inflicting a little level on someone who can destroy the world means that Rudeus has a similar AP. I think it would be much more consistent at the moment to consider that Rudeus' attacks like a kilometer-long meteorite and a more powerful nuclear explosion will be at the level of the island since he clearly uses more mana for them than he invests in numculanibus and stone bullets that I can inflict close to this damage (at least charged) will also be at a similar level. although I have an idea how, in theory, it would be possible to raise Rudeus to approximately the level of the country

I don't think it's very consistent. inflicting a little level on someone who can destroy the world means that Rudeus has a similar AP.
Here Orsted is restricted as hell. He is reduced to a level higher than Demonic Dragon God. He didn't even use his divine power.
I think it would be much more consistent at the moment to consider that Rudeus' attacks like a kilometer-long meteorite and a more powerful nuclear explosion will be at the level of the island since he clearly uses more mana for them than he invests in numculanibus and stone bullets that I can inflict close to this damage (at least charged) will also be at a similar level. although I have an idea how, in theory, it would be possible to raise Rudeus to approximately the level of the country
Rudeus is Multi-Continent level at his peak.

Also Digital_Franz I would like to add that the “world” in MT is not universes. in the last episode of the first meson during the scene with Sylphy we can see a globe in the form of a cube and in ODT it is also said that the worlds are separated by a barrier that you can cross if you have the jewel of the gods

Also Digital_Franz I would like to add that the “world” in MT is not universes. in the last episode of the first meson during the scene with Sylphy we can see a globe in the form of a cube and in ODT it is also said that the worlds are separated by a barrier that you can cross if you have the jewel of the gods
I'm going to spoil it a little but worlds are universes. The cube is made up of six universes which have been merged and connected by the barren world. The barrier represents the physical limit of the universe (so the universe is not infinite) and the journey from one universe to another is done by crossing the barren world.

Here Orsted is restricted as hell. He is reduced to a level higher than Demonic Dragon God. He didn't even use his divine power.

Rudeus is Multi-Continent level at his peak.
ok, I don’t really want to argue on this topic, but if something like this won’t be accepted, I think my option will be the most profitable. although I still plan to try to do consistent scaling where saint-king spells=island level, emperor=country and god=continental and higher

This is why I just find it stupid to consider the world as a planet. In ODT it is said that the creator God created many worlds and he created the current world. Considering that the world is a planet then Nanaoshi's world is also a planet? And how do you explain the temporal differences? And it is indeed said that the world is divided into six (not that there are six worlds in the world). Again based on the fact that the world is a planet, how do you explain the stars in the sky? How do you explain the fact that the sky world is not a part of the planet?

ok, I don’t really want to argue on this topic, but if something like this won’t be accepted, I think my option will be the most profitable. although I still plan to try to do consistent scaling where saint-king spells=island level, emperor=country and god=continental and higher
Destruction of the Supercontinent should be High 6-A and I just don't see why it wouldn't be accepted that Rudeus is at that level since he's comparable to Laplace.

Destruction of the Supercontinent should be High 6-A and I just don't see why it wouldn't be accepted that Rudeus is at that level since he's comparable to Laplace.
Rudeus is comparable to Laplace in mana capacity but Badigadi himself explains to him that he could not use magic in the same way as him.

Я збираюся трохи зіпсувати це, але світи - це всесвіти. Куб складається з шести всесвітів, які були об’єднані безплідним світом. Бар'єр представляє фізичну межу Всесвіту (тому Всесвіт не нескінченний), і подорож з одного всесвіту в інший здійснюється шляхом перетину безплідного світу.

Back