• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

Reaction is the time frame in which you can react to a certain action in a short time while perception returns to observation.
But Rudeus eye help him to reacts than that he can see the future make him capable of dodge fasters characters, so at the end is like his reaction speed is higher with the eyes

I update the previous powerscaling with novel 4:

Technique God > Dragon God > Fighting God > Demon God > Death God > Sword God > North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster > Paul > 7º Year Student Magic > Gyes >= Eris = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = 5º Year Student Magic= Advanced > Class B Monster > Class C Monster > Class D Monster > Luke > 3º Year Student Magic > Roxy Child Magic = Regular Swordsman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Geese > Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas > Roxy > Kishirika > Silphiette > Roxy Child

The changes:

.- Incorporate all the seven great powers in the order of the list by now
.- Incorporate Gyes as a bit stronger than Eris
.- Incorporate Geese based in his physical
.- Incorporate Kishirika based in her physical
.- Incorporate Gallus Cleaner as a Saint

Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Elanaise, Talhand

Previous Doubts:

.- I put in black the powerscaling that is not so clear as there is no good evidence and that may vary in the future

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno and Gadalf Rangid.

Any suggestions to change or disagrees/agrees?

But Rudeus eye help him to reacts than that he can see the future make him capable of dodge fasters characters, so at the end is like his reaction speed is higher with the eyes
He is precisely able to see what the opponents are going to do in advance which is precognition but that does not make him more reactive.

I update the previous powerscaling with novel 4:

Technique God > Dragon God > Fighting God > Demon God > Death God > Sword God > North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster > Paul > 7º Year Student Magic > Gyes >= Eris = Silphiette Magic = Strong Bandit = 5º Year Student Magic= Advanced > Class B Monster > Class C Monster > Class D Monster > Luke > 3º Year Student Magic > Roxy Child Magic = Regular Swordsman = Intermediate >= Rudeus > Eris Magic > Ghislaine Magic = Beginner > Nokopara > Geese > Zenith = Lilia = Jinas Halfas > Roxy > Kishirika > Silphiette > Roxy Child
Seems good. It will depend on the opinions of others.
Doubts:

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Elanaise, Talhand
Wait for others volumes.
Previous Doubts:

.- I put in black the powerscaling that is not so clear as there is no good evidence and that may vary in the future

.- I don't know where the following characters will be: Bloody Kant, Blaze, Dale, Leno and Gadalf Rangid.
Idk.

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the first part of volume 5 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 1:

.- City of Milis protected by a magical barrier made by the towers
.- The Milis barrier protects from natural disasters and diseases
.- Rudeus mentions that he is the least resistant of the group
.- It is emphasized that Eris is stronger than class B monsters
.- Goblin is a class E monster
.- A beginner level swordsman boy would win against a goblin
.- Rudeus can lower the temperature of a room by 30ºC in an instant

Chapter 4:

.- Ruijerd knows how to speak 3 languages
.- It is implied that Paul cannot against a Class A Monster alone
.- Paul would not survive the demon continent alone
.- It is mentioned again that Ghislaine could lose against Rudeus from enough distance
.- Kalman II defeated an Emperor in his first real battle

Chapter 5:

.- Silphiette is inferior to Rudeus
.- Silphiette can use healing magic without enchantment
.- Eris is strong enough that Ruijerd has to KO her to stop her

It seems that Auber blocking Eris' Sword of Light in the Eris Gaiden manga is around 0.389c, Relativistic.

Yeah, the class A monster mention is the best evidence to scale and make clear the big difference between saint and advance. The monster en general prove the huge diference between intermediate and advance too
I looked at an old calculation in relation to Rudeus' fireball when he burned slave traders. In the anime there were a total of 11. By checking the calculation this could give a tier 9-A+ to beginners in fire magic.

I would prefer that we abandon the speed problem for now and focus on powerscaling. I've already given up on the idea of SoL combat speed. Maybe if there are better feats I would come back to them but not at the moment. For now I would like everyone's opinion on whether world destruction would be Low 2-C or 2-C.

This method uses assumptions due to a lack of infornation. The Eris Gaiden manga has an actual visual representation of the feat, and would therefore take precedence in this case.
Except that there is no case showing when she started her swing and the method for determining distances is not reliable enough. Currently Eris is not 1.7m tall. She still has growth magic and in the panels, Eris was still moving forward and Auber took a step back. So frankly I would prefer to refer to the calculation already present. And again by inserting your measurements into the methods used, I obtained 0.53c.

Now, this is a slash, so the distance is 1/3rd the circumference of a circle.
This should be taken into account.

And the calculation performed with the panel makes more assumptions than the current calculation.

This method uses assumptions due to a lack of infornation. The Eris Gaiden manga has an actual visual representation of the feat, and would therefore take precedence in this case.
In Eris Gaiden there is no moment where she thinks he is within her range. Currently he is just too out of range.

Last edited:
Hello again, here are some feats and info from the second part of volume 5 of Mushoku Tensei:

Intermediate Eris:

.- Cliff, a prodigy in magic, knowing several advanced and intermediate levels of various magic
.- Eris is able to defeat a C rank adventurer with just her bare hands.
.- Cliff's advanced fire magic burns goblins to ashes
.- Cliff can defeat class D monsters with his intermediate level magic
.- Pope's assassins superior to Cliff
.- Eris defeats all the Pope's assassins alone

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the first part of volume 6 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 2:

.- Eris is not impressed with advanced level swordsmen, saying that they are nothing special

Chapter 3:

.- Shirone's guards can react to Rudeus' magic

Chapter 4:

.- Rudeus is not able to escape from a king level barrier

Chapter 6:

.- Zanoba is a cursed child blessed by incredible strength

Back