• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

By the way, I think that for volume 6 we should have at least two versions of Eris and three of Rudeus:

.- Eris: Volume 2-3 (Advanced) and Eris: Volume 4-6 (Pinnacle of Advanced, close to Saint)
.- Rudeus: Volume 1 (Without staff), Volume 2-3 (With staff and almost intermediate level in swordsman), Volume 4-6 (Intermediate level swordman and magic eye)
We will see how to do.

'Tis a matter of distance. Almanfi approached from between many kilometers at max, and several meters at least. Additionally, Almanfi can only move at light-speed, when he attacks he must materialize and is not that fast, so he can be countered and hit.

We see this with Water God Reida, who did not cut Almanfi as he moved behind her, but he was able to kill him as soon as he materialized.
and this still does not negate the fact that Ghyslaine can see how and where he is moving and react to the moments when he moves towards her at the speed of light and materializes to attack when he is already close to the enemy. and it also still gives FTL attack speed for Reida. as shown in the anime, Almanfi could change his trajectory while moving, which means he must have the speed of light in his reaction, and he still could not evade this attack, and cashed even faster

'Tis a matter of distance. Almanfi approached from between many kilometers at max, and several meters at least. Additionally, Almanfi can only move at light-speed, when he attacks he must materialize and is not that fast, so he can be countered and hit.

We see this with Water God Reida, who did not cut Almanfi as he moved behind her, but he was able to kill him as soon as he materialized.
and besides, we're not talking about sword of light, we're talking about how Gal just pulled out a sword

This calc uses pure assumptions due to it having no visuals and no stated distances. The calc of the manga adaptation of this scene is more accurate and will take priority.
As I have been saying since yesterday, I am completely opposed to the use of another calc.
The reasons are:
  • The current calc makes only one assumption: that the distance from which Eris swing is 2m
  • The method of determining the distance is not reliable
  • The distance determined is not the distance at which she begins her swing (no panel shows when she begins her swing so 2.5m is not the distance to use in the calc)
  • The calc presented yesterday made even more assumptions than the current calculations: Eris's height is not 1.7m at this time and Auber's height is unknown. For the 135° angle I'm not talking about how catastrophic it is
  • When determining the distances Eris was still moving forward and Auber jumped back
Overall Eris Gaiden cannot be used for this calc.

and this still does not negate the fact that Ghyslaine can see how and where he is moving and react to the moments when he moves towards her at the speed of light and materializes to attack when he is already close to the enemy. and it also still gives FTL attack speed for Reida. as shown in the anime, Almanfi could change his trajectory while moving, which means he must have the speed of light in his reaction, and he still could not evade this attack, and cashed even faster
Ghislaine avoiding Almanfi is still just a relativistic feat at best. Not only is she FAR slower than his movement, she explicitly can only reach light-speed with the Longsword of Light. Gal Farion blitzing Ghislaine just means that the distance was small enough and his sword-draw was fast enough that it blitzed her relativistic reactions.

There is not a single FTL Mushoku Tensei character at the moment, not even Orsted is FTL.

Almanfi is said to have the greatest speed, such that even Orsted cannot compare normally. The Longsword of Light is stated to be the strongest, fastest technique BECAUSE it accelerates to the speed of light, even Orsted uses this technique, because that's the only way to reach the speed of light within Mushoku Tensei.

And it feels as though you are completely ignoring the Q&A— Almanfi is ONLY speed of light while dematerialized, as literal light. When he attacks, he rematerializes and is explicitly MUCH slower, and yet he is equal with Ghislaine. The fact that he is slower when he takes form is how Reida even hit him: He travelled all the way to Reida's back at light speed which Reida could not respond to in time, and then she killed him as soon as he became materialized again in order to attack.

Ghislaine avoiding Almanfi is still just a relativistic feat at best. Not only is she FAR slower than his movement, she explicitly can only reach light-speed with the Longsword of Light. Gal Farion blitzing Ghislaine just means that the distance was small enough and his sword-draw was fast enough that it blitzed her relativistic reactions.

There is not a single FTL Mushoku Tensei character at the moment, not even Orsted is FTL.

Almanfi is said to have the greatest speed, such that even Orsted cannot compare normally. The Longsword of Light is stated to be the strongest, fastest technique BECAUSE it accelerates to the speed of light, even Orsted uses this technique, because that's the only way to reach the speed of light within Mushoku Tensei.

And it feels as though you are completely ignoring the Q&A— Almanfi is ONLY speed of light while dematerialized, as literal light. When he attacks, he rematerializes and is explicitly MUCH slower, and yet he is equal with Ghislaine. The fact that he is slower when he takes form is how Reida even hit him: He travelled all the way to Reida's back at light speed which Reida could not respond to in time, and then she killed him as soon as he became materialized again in order to attack.
any character stronger than Ghyslaine and wielding a blade of light will already be FTL in attack. The only thing in which Orsted is slower than Almanfi is the speed of movement, and if there are no errors in the calculation that I gave, then the difference will be only a few times. watch the fight between Almanfi and Ghyslaine again, he literally can change the trajectory without materializing, which means that he is able to see and control his movements, how can his reaction speed in this case become slower in case of materialization? and your words are literally completely broken by the information from the novel, swordsmen master this technique starting from saint level and when they become stronger their attacks become faster.

example: “It only took a moment,” he said. “A sword that fast and heavy, even in my youth, I might have swung it once or twice...... no, maybe even faster than I ever swung it.”

Gull seemed to have remembered something as he swung his hand through the air. He swung his hand around like a sword, with a speed that could bring out a shockwave. He suddenly brought a stop to his swinging hand.

“Why was it that the great I, for the second time couldn’t swing my sword? I still don’t get it.”

And his arm returned to his side. “It’s dificult for the great me to understand, as I was the strongest from the moment I was born. But I guess ordinary people have their moments after all. Moments when they can surpass talent through hard work.....” Gull said that while looking up at the sky once more. He could be heard muttering - No, it seems I’m no longer the strongest. - under his breath.

if the speed of light is a limit, then how can Gino sol be faster than the same technique from Gal

Last edited:
any character stronger than Ghyslaine and wielding a blade of light will already be FTL in attack.
No, they will not be. They will be further into Relativistic in terms of combat speed, and will be Speed of Light with the Longsword of Light. Even Sword God Gal Farion's Longsword of Light reaches peak speed at the Speed of Light. Statements of swordsmen being faster will refer to speed outside of the Longsword of Light, or refer to the acceleration of the Longsword of Light. Because no Longsword of Light is said to be faster than light— the technique reaches the speed of light at maximum, only the rate of acceleration may differ.

watch the fight between Almanfi and Ghyslaine again, he literally can change the trajectory without materializing, which means that he is able to see and control his movements, how can his reaction speed in this case become slower in case of materialization?
His reaction, combat, movement, attack, all of these speeds are far slower when Almanfi materializes, that is correct. He is Speed of Light when dematerialized, and slower when materialized in the "Attack stage", and scaling him to Ghislaine reacting to his movement results in him being Relativistic while materialized.

I promise you that when Ghislaine dodging Almanfi is calculated it will be Relativistic.

If the speed of light is a limit, then how was Gino able to use it faster than Gal ever?
His acceleration was higher. Jino Blitz reached the speed of light faster than Gal could. In the first place, even the Sword God's Longsword of Light is stated to be Speed of Light, just like Sword Saint Eris' Longsword of Light was.

No, they will not be. They will be further into Relativistic in terms of combat speed, and will be Speed of Light with the Longsword of Light. Even Sword God Gal Farion's Longsword of Light reaches peak speed at the Speed of Light. Statements of swordsmen being faster will refer to speed outside of the Longsword of Light, or refer to the acceleration of the Longsword of Light. Because no Longsword of Light is said to be faster than light— the technique reaches the speed of light at maximum, only the rate of acceleration may differ.

His reaction, combat, movement, attack, all of these speeds are far slower when Almanfi materializes, that is correct. He is Speed of Light when dematerialized, and slower when materialized in the "Attack stage", and scaling him to Ghislaine reacting to his movement results in him being Relativistic while materialized.

I promise you that when Ghislaine dodging Almanfi is calculated it will be Relativistic.

His acceleration was higher. Jino Blitz reached the speed of light faster than Gal could. In the first place, even the Sword God's Longsword of Light is stated to be Speed of Light, just like Sword Saint Eris' Longsword of Light was.
show confirmation from the novel. in particular, where is it said that Almanfi’s reaction becomes lower after materialization? and Gal is literally talking about the speed of the sword, not the acceleration, which means that Gino's sword was faster, but the sword of light can have different speeds

show confirmation from the novel. in particular, where is it said that Almanfi’s reaction becomes lower after materialization?
It is stated here.
Translation:
Q: If Almanfi and Orsted race, who will win?

A: Almanfi wins by a landslide.

Q: Although Isolte's sword cannot catch up with the Sword King, who moves at the speed of light, is it possible to catch Mr. Almanfi who moves at the speed of light??

A: The only thing Almanfi is fast at is "moving". When it comes to the attack stage, you have to materialize, and it's not that fast so you can catch it.

As I have been saying since yesterday, I am completely opposed to the use of another calc.
okay
  • The current calc makes only one assumption: that the distance from which Eris swing is 2m
demonstrably wrong.
the current calc in use assumes a 2m distance between the two, a 60cm length of the sword (the radius used in the math) and a 120° swing.
that's 3 assumptions as opposed to "Eris and Auber are both the same height of 1.7m" (1) and "Auber's step-back while Eris was walking forwards roughly cancel each other out" (2). if you get proper heights for eris and auber, this drops it down to just 1 assumption compared to the current calc's 3, making it better by that metric.
  • The method of determining the distance is not reliable
angsizing works just fine in most cases, and if it doesn't then you don't use it. the distance ends up at ~2.36m which is only a bit larger than 2m, so clearly it's not THAT unreliable here.
  • The distance determined is not the distance at which she begins her swing (no panel shows when she begins her swing so 2.5m is not the distance to use in the calc)
as mentioned above, the calc's basis is assuming that the distance between Auber and Eris remained mostly constant because Auber's step-back matches Eris walking forwards. it's not an unreasonable assumption.
  • The calc presented yesterday made even more assumptions than the current calculations: Eris's height is not 1.7m at this time and Auber's height is unknown. For the 135° angle I'm not talking about how catastrophic it is
i already proved you wrong on your claim of it making more assumptions so i'm not going to cover that again.

i also already mentioned how the assumption of heights could very easily be removed if given heights are known - it'd be an extremely small amendment.

your complaint about the angle is unfounded - literally. you don't explain what you think is wrong with it.
as we are shown in the manga, Auber's hands are initially down under his cloak, and after Eris dashes at him, his forearm is bent up holding his sword in a reverse grip.
this motion is like a bicep curl, which is around 135°, hence why that angle is used.
  • When determining the distances Eris was still moving forward and Auber jumped back
already addressed above multiple times.

You already showed this, and besides, the first one literally says about movement speed, which does not cancel FTL for Orsted.
I did already show it yes, so why did you ask once more for it? Almanfi does not have SoL combat speed and Orsted has no FTL feats.

I did already show it yes, so why did you ask once more for it? Almanfi does not have SoL combat speed and Orsted has no FTL feats.
I didn't say that Almanfi has light speed combat speed, but if he doesn't have light speed reactions he couldn't do what he does in the anime and there is no logical reason why his reaction speed would decrease after materialization. Orsted is superior to Gino whose sword of light is faster than the same technique from Gal. This is literally the bare minimum of how FTL is achieved here. although you can think as you want, for starters it’s better to at least accept at least some speed calculations in order to build scaling in the future

Last edited:
there is no logical reason why his reaction speed would decrease after materialization.
There being "no logical reason" does not matter, because it does decrease. He is slower while materialized, and that's that. No amount of roundabout logic will change this. Jino's Longsword of Light hits a maximum of light speed, because that's how fast the Longsword of Light can go.

Unrelated to speed, but the Magic that was used by Rudeus on Orsted in LN 15 turns out to have been around Saint to Emperor level, and the damage that Orsted took from the entire fight was "Around 10%". The sneak attack could have worked on the lesser World Powers. Also, someone at the level of North Emperor Auber can deflect Rudeus' Stone Cannon.

There being "no logical reason" does not matter, because it does decrease. He is slower while materialized, and that's that. No amount of roundabout logic will change this. Jino's Longsword of Light hits a maximum of light speed, because that's how fast the Longsword of Light can go.

Unrelated to speed, but the Magic that was used by Rudeus on Orsted in LN 15 turns out to have been around Saint to Emperor level, and the damage that Orsted took from the entire fight was "Around 10%". The sneak attack could have worked on the lesser World Powers. Also, someone at the level of North Emperor Auber can deflect Rudeus' Stone Cannon.
no, Gal already at least has sol in attack speed (and I still insist that in reality it is no less than FTL) and the text directly says that Gino's sword was faster, which already means FTL and which also means that the sword of light can have a rad speed depending on the level of the swordsman which will also mean that any swordsman from the royal level will already be FTL.

I think we need to consider this calculation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Magawata/Eris_almost_dodges_Gino's_Sword_of_Light_Calculation
Which will also match Orsted's speed.

I also believe that if the calculation does not need to be changed, then it would be more logical to use the largest result. reason: Volume 10 chapter 12.1 Ln, Volume 11 chapter 11.5 Wn
“Ghislaine didn’t even have time to react as the master’s sword was pointed at her. To an ordinary person, it would seem that the sword simply appeared out of nowhere. Ghyslaine saw the movement of the sword. And still she would not be able to respond to such an attack. Even if she herself was the Queen With a sword, in the face of a man who was the fastest in his generation, her skills would not be enough to react in time."
Ghyslaine is able to observe Almanfi's movements but cannot react to the speed of Gal simply drawing his sword.
This already makes Gal's sword draw speed FTL and means it will be much higher when using Lsol. Gino surpasses him in Lsol speed, which means the attack that Eris almost dodged should be significantly higher than the normal speed of light
we cant simply put a multiplier to something like that, it would be more like him upscaling to Ghyslaine's speed

no, Gal already at least has sol in attack speed (and I still insist that in reality it is no less than FTL) and the text directly says that Gino's sword was faster, which already means FTL and which also means that the sword of light can have a rad speed depending on the level of the swordsman which will also mean that any swordsman from the royal level will already be FTL.
Plainly wrong, The entire point of the attack is that its light speed and unless you can prove it to be otherwise..yeah thats not gonna change
I agree with Zab's conclusion about the difference being their acceleration speed since that would make a lot more sense
And again, simply blitzing someone is just upscaling and not actually a multiplier that would "get them to FTL"

the current calc in use assumes a 2m distance between the two, a 60cm length of the sword (the radius used in the math) and a 120° swing.
In the novel, the swing looks like a 120° swing and 60cm as the length of the sword comes from Eris's sword that she has had since their journey to return to the central continent.
If you get proper heights for eris and auber, this drops it down to just 1 assumption compared to the current calc's 3, making it better by that metric.
Except there will be no way to get their exact height at the moment.
angsizing works just fine in most cases, and if it doesn't then you don't use it. the distance ends up at ~2.36m which is only a bit larger than 2m, so clearly it's not THAT unreliable here.
The use made of angsizing seems different.
as mentioned above, the calc's basis is assuming that the distance between Auber and Eris remained mostly constant because Auber's step-back matches Eris walking forwards. it's not an unreasonable assumption.
And the assumption that she starts her swing at that distance? That's literally 3 assumptions.

In the novel, the swing looks like a 120° swing [...]
"In the novel, the swing looks like a 120° swing [...]"
that's an oxymoron. it's a text representation, it can't "look" like anything, and that's the whole issue here, making it into an assumption. all the text says is "Auber swung and parried", it doesn't say or even SUGGEST anything about the angle.
eris gaiden shows what actually happens, and so should be used over making guesses.
60cm as the length of the sword comes from Eris's sword that she has had since their journey to return to the central continent.
i now realise this point is entirely irrelevant because Auber's speed is what's being calculated, so the length of Eris's sword doesn't actually matter. again, Eris Gaiden shows us that he does a bicep curl motion to block, with his sword held in reverse grip, so using the length of his forearm and a 135° angle makes more sense.
Except there will be no way to get their exact height at the moment.
isn't she like 18 when that happens? she's probably fully grown - even then, you make it out like saying "we don't know how tall this person is so we'll say they're 1.7m tall" is a horrible thing to do, when it's standard practice here.
The use made of angsizing seems different.
this is not an actual complaint or valid criticism. "it seems different" but it gets almost the exact same result, sure.
And the assumption that she starts her swing at that distance? That's literally 3 assumptions.
i think that saying "yes, the person with a lightspeed dash attack simply used their dash attack" over "the person with a lightspeed dash attack took a couple more steps for no reason before attacking" is viable, yes.
the latter is more convoluted for no reason and doesn't even make any sense as a counterpoint to the argument i'm making
not to mention Occam's Razor, where the simplest explanations are PROBABLY the true ones.

Last edited:
Plainly wrong, The entire point of the attack is that its light speed and unless you can prove it to be otherwise..yeah thats not gonna change
I agree with Zab's conclusion about the difference being their acceleration speed since that would make a lot more sense
And again, simply blitzing someone is just upscaling and not actually a multiplier that would "get them to FTL"
where is the logic? Lsol is an attack that, when executed perfectly, reaches the speed of light, Nina could already use the ideal Lsol when she was a saint and by this logic her sword will have the same speed as Gala, who could previously defeat two sword emperors without any problems? I gave a clear quote where it says that Gino's sword was faster and heavier. this directly indicates the speed of a particular sword. show me where it says that it accelerated faster?

"In the novel, the swing looks like a 120° swing [...]"
that's an oxymoron. it's a text representation, it can't "look" like anything, and that's the whole issue here, making it into an assumption. all the text says is "Auber swung and parried", it doesn't say or even SUGGEST anything about the angle.
eris gaiden shows what actually happens, and so should be used over making guesses.
I am not speaking based on the text but based on the illustrations. Eris' style is based on 120° swings. Io just look at 2-3 illustrations from the novel.
Isn't she like 18 when that happens? she's probably fully grown - even then, you make it out like saying "we don't know how tall this person is so we'll say they're 1.7m tall" is a horrible thing to do, when it's standard practice here.
I'm not pointing out that it's horrible but I'm pointing out how many assumptions the method makes.
This is not an actual complaint or valid criticism. "it seems different" but it gets almost the exact same result, sure.
This is not a complaint. I just pointed out the fact that it doesn't look like standard Angsizing.
I think that saying "yes, the person with a lightspeed dash attack simply used their dash attack" over "the person with a lightspeed dash attack took a couple more steps for no reason before attacking" is viable, yes.
the latter is more convoluted for no reason and doesn't even make any sense as a counterpoint to the argument i'm making
not to mention Occam's Razor, where the simplest explanations are PROBABLY the true ones.
Waiting will not be without reason. In the LN, she approaches him until he is within her range before starting her swing. Waiting here would mean reaching the distance where he would be within her range.

This is the last time I'm gonna say it: The Longsword of Light, when performed perfectly, travels at the speed of light, and no faster. That's what is stated when it is used, no matter how fast the the wielder is normally.

Eris, Ghislaine, Nina, Gal, Jino, Orsted, every last one is stated to have light-speed attacking speed with the Longsword of Light. This is simply a story where the speed of light is the speed-cap. Just like in the real world.

This is the last time I'm gonna say it: The Longsword of Light, when performed perfectly, travels at the speed of light, and no faster. That's what is stated when it is used, no matter how fast the the wielder is normally.

Eris, Ghislaine, Nina, Gal, Jino, Orsted, every last one is stated to have light-speed attacking speed with the Longsword of Light. This is simply a story where the speed of light is the speed-cap. Just like in the real world.
and this is what I will say for the last time: the speed of the sword of light differs depending on the level of the swordsman and for this there is at least one confirmation that I provided. and no the speed of light is not a physical limitation in MT the first dragon god could literally move faster than light

Right now the scale is this:

Orsted = Dragon God > Technique God > Fighting God > Laplace = Demon God > Death God > Sword God > Kalman II = North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster

Are you suggest to change like this?

Orsted = Dragon God > Technique God > Fighting God > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Water (x5) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Earth & Wind (x3) > Rudeus Aqua Hartia Fire (x2) > Rudeus Magic = Laplace = Demon God > Death God > Sword God > Kalman II = North God > God > Imperial > Ruijerd > Almanfi = Ghislaine = Roxy Staff Water King (x2) = King > Roxy King > Roxy Staff Fire King (x0,5) > Jinas Halfas Magic > Roxy Staff Water (x2) = Gallus Cleaner = Klein Dinoltas = Saint > Roxy Magic > Roxy Staff Fire (x0,5) > Class A Monster
Please people, before continuing to review volumes, what do you think of the change in scale?

By the way, it seems that the topic of the speed of light whether or not it is going to be enough, couldn't another topic be created to discuss it to see if it is accepted or not?

Please people, before continuing to review volumes, what do you think of the change in scale?

By the way, it seems that the topic of the speed of light whether or not it is going to be enough, couldn't another topic be created to discuss it to see if it is accepted or not?
The speed issue is rather significant. It affects a lot of the characters.

I am not speaking based on the text but based on the illustrations. Eris' style is based on 120° swings. Io just look at 2-3 illustrations from the novel.
how much Eris swung is not relevant
the calc is aiming to find out how fast Auber must be to parry it.
I'm not pointing out that it's horrible but I'm pointing out how many assumptions the method makes.
it is the same, if not better than the other one. again, any assumptions about height can easily be removed if you just fill it in with ACTUAL known height values. moot point.
This is not a complaint. I just pointed out the fact that it doesn't look like standard Angsizing.
then why bring it up when voicing your grievances with the calc? it's not relevant.
Waiting will not be without reason. In the LN, she approaches him until he is within her range before starting her swing. Waiting here would mean reaching the distance where he would be within her range.
again it's an extremely minor thing that's not all that relevant. the distances are almost the same anyway, as already mentioned.

again it's an extremely minor thing that's not all that relevant. the distances are almost the same anyway, as already mentioned.
I don't think it's that minor. She can start her swing 1m or 1.5m from Auber which would greatly modify the result.
In any case, I don't want to argue with you. It won't do me any good since it's you who knows more about how to do this calculation than me.
So someone does the math and has it evaluated.

Just saw the newest anime episodes

Holy shit! Rudeus is just like my dad fr fr! He also went to another country while having a kid and slept with another woman!!!1!!!1!!

That being said, Roxy is being an asshole. You just met this guy, fell in love with him in a few days and now you wanna be a homewrecker with him? What an asshole, you knew he's married and got another woman pregnant.

Roxy belongs to the streets. Especially after she took advantage of Rudeus to sleep with him.

Sylphiette deserves better. But knowing how stories like these will go, she will be fine with Rudeus cheating on her.

Oh and Paul died. Bummer. Well, at least he taught his son to swing two swords at once.

I gave up. It won't help to prolong the discussion.

Today I am going to continue with the powerscaling and I am going to take the modified one as a reference. However, with this new powerscaling there is a doubt. The current cumunolimbus calculation is from Rudeus and with it we could not be scaled in any way to Roxy, not even to imperial or king tiers. We would have to calculate Roxy's or her teacher's in the manga

Hello again, here are some feats and info from the first part of volume 7 of Mushoku Tensei:

Chapter 2:

.- Patrice only knows beginner level wind spells
.- Mimir knows beginner detoxification spells and intermediate healing spells
.- Sara's talent comparable to Eris
.- Ruijerd could have known exactly the location and number of the bears 300 meters away
.- Timothy knows intermediate fire magic
.- Timothy's fireballs hit bears from 300 meters away with good precision

Chapter 3:

.- Winter lizard capable of dodging arrows
.- Largon-Hargon was a divine level earth mage
.- Specters immune to most magic

Chapter 4:

.- Rudeus is physically strong for a magician
.- Rudeus clears a snow storm
.- Ice Trent resists a stone cannon from Rudeus
.- Ice Trent was the size of a skyscraper
.- Healing requires direct contact

Last edited:
The current cumunolimbus calculation is from Rudeus and with it we could not be scaled in any way to Roxy, not even to imperial or king tiers. We would have to calculate Roxy's or her teacher's in the manga
The calculation is the calculation of a supercell so Roxy should scale to that. Rudeus just should be higher than her.

You mean the storm he cleared when he was with sylphy shouldn't that be weather manipulation
I mean this storm

csXGuz.jpg

8XYvb1.jpg

Back