• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C (Discussion)

"Overwhelm Mori" lmao what are you smoking??? They'd all just get, in turn, trapped in the Karmic Cycle,
So Mori with just regular temporal omnipresence of one timeline can handle multiple immeasurables attacking him across an entire timeline all at once, and trap them all?

Smells like wank.

So Mori with just regular temporal omnipresence can handle multiple immeasurables attacking him across an entire timeline all at once, and trap them all?

Smells like wank.
We literally just had a debate about why the immeasurable speed means jack Manzi, stop the gaslight. Increasing the number of immeasurables does nothing to change the outcome of the Karmic Cycle.

We literally just had a debate about why the immeasurable speed means jack Manzi, stop the gaslight. Increasing the number of immeasurables does nothing to change the outcome of the Karmic Cycle.
Why exactly does multiple immeasurables mean nothing?

Why exactly does multiple immeasurables mean nothing?
...Imagine, you had a light bulb. The light bulb doesn't work. You try to use more of the same light bulb, still doesn't work, because simply re-using the same light-bulb doesn't mean you fixed it.

Medea is the light-bulb in this analogy. Re-using something that is ineffective, whether it be an infinite amount of times, doesn't make it not ineffective.

...Imagine, you had a light bulb. The light bulb doesn't work. You try to use more of the same light bulb, still doesn't work, because simply re-using the same light-bulb doesn't mean you fixed it.

Medea is the light-bulb in this analogy. Re-using something that is ineffective, whether it be an infinite amount of times, doesn't make it not ineffective.
Where the analogy break down is that I'm specifically arguing here that Mori couldn't handle multiple immeasurables, so he couldn't incap her, not that that means she has means to put him down.

So a more apt analogy would be that Mori is a TV with one HDMI port, it's possible you could argue he keeps one version of her in a loop; but keeping multiple versions of someone just as temporally swift as him in a time/fate loop is much harder to achieve.

Isn't Immeasurable Speed > Passives? So even if Mori's Fate Manipulation was 100% passive, how would he affect Medea before she killed him?

Where the analogy break down is that I'm specifically arguing here that Mori couldn't handle multiple immeasurables, so he couldn't incap her, not that that means she has means to put him down.

So a more apt analogy would be that Mori is a TV with one HDMI port, it's possible you could argue he keeps one version of her in a loop; but keeping multiple versions of someone just as temporally swift as him in a time/fate loop is much harder to achieve.
Except Mori doesn't have a single "HDMI port" (as you put it). For him to have a single port, you would need to assume that he can only hold a single person within his Karma. That, for obvious reasons, isn't true. You, by assuming Mori has a limited number of "ports", are making a larger assumption than I am by "assuming" (I'm not assuming anything, really) that Mori doesn't have a limited number of "ports".
Isn't Immeasurable Speed > Passives? So even if Mori's Fate Manipulation was 100% passive, how would he affect Medea before she killed him?
This concept doesn't apply when the passive being used can functionally negate Immeasurable speed by manipulating causality in several ways across all of space-time. You would need to assume that Medea would attack Mori from outside of the Space-Time his Karma governs, which, even if she did, would not matter, as the moment her attack enters within the range of his Karma it will be negated, so she cannot functionally hurt him even with Immeasurable speed.

Anyways, I'm very tired and in a l o t of pain rn, so, I'm gonna lay down and leave this debate for when my allergies aren't absolutely destroying me.

This concept doesn't apply when the passive being used can functionally negate Immeasurable speed by manipulating causality in several ways across all of space-time. You would need to assume that Medea would attack Mori from outside of the Space-Time his Karma governs, which, even if she did, would not matter, as the moment her attack enters within the range of his Karma it will be negated, so she cannot functionally hurt him even with Immeasurable speed.
How will he affect her with Causality Manipulation when she can attack him before the skill even starts working?

How will he affect her with Causality Manipulation when she can attack him before the skill even starts working?
Because there is no "before the skill starts working". The timeline itself is trapped in an infinite cycle of repeating events, logically this would apply to the past, present, and the future.

And I'll pack him to the moon and back as well. My victim count keeps increasing by the day.

"u r"

"wudnt"

Spoken like a true illiterate. May the lord have mercy on your poor soul, inshallah.
main-qimg-5a6df592fa88b61271ee95aa0fb329c6-lq

another candidate

The purpose of this thread is simple, a lot of people have selected several characters for Low 2-C, now it's time to decide which take a spot

1. Sertrous

2. Lavos

3. Characters from Destiny

4. VELDORA

5. Ecang

6. Nier (Granblue Fantasy)

7. Medea Pideth Machina (Web Novel)

8. Characters from Saint Seiya (Athena, Poseidon, and Eris)

9. Mori Dan

10. Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei)

Candidates:
-Dracula
-Parca
-Altair
-Koriel Number 12
-Arata
Parca should remove btw, she smurf because higher than 4D
another candidate
Btw it's smurf

How is he a smurf 💀
Is not he got Low 2-C because of that things?

likely Universe level+ with 4th seal (Destroyed a tiny sun and created tens of thousands of stars. The collision of his blows with Capassis was causing tremors throughout the universe, which needs that level of energy. Stopped Capassis attack that would destroy the entire world in a blink of an eye),

Is not he got Low 2-C because of that things?

likely Universe level+ with 4th seal (Destroyed a tiny sun and created tens of thousands of stars. The collision of his blows with Capassis was causing tremors throughout the universe, which needs that level of energy. Stopped Capassis attack that would destroy the entire world in a blink of an eye),
why tf would that be smurf

He's less than a mere mortal, he's an Eskimo.
Sounds racist.

Anyway, Mori literally doesn't have the range to affect all of Medea. So he can't win this. Medea could just keep draining power from that and other universes until she eventually just kills him via brute force. She's almost multiverse level already.

One could also debate whether Medea's attacks need to "enter the universe" if she just makes it so that the whole universe never existed from outside the universe.

Also, if that Karmic Cycle thing just means events repeat forever, wouldn't Medea retroactively changing things so that he died since the first loop mean he dies forever? Like, if he is dead in all loops then it loops like the Karmic Cycle demands. Just that, against Mori's intention, it's his own death that loops. It doesn't seem like a good defense against an opponent that can alter every iteration of the cycle in the same fashion simultaneously. Idk, maybe I just don't get what that ability does.

Last edited:
I can feel Mori get kick out from the list first lol. Besides that, Lavos and Saint Seiya Characters will get remove from list because of future CRT their get Smurfs stuff soon

Sounds racist.

Anyway, Mori literally doesn't have the range to affect all of Medea. So he can't win this. Medea could just keep draining power from that and other universes until she eventually just kills him via brute force. She's almost multiverse level already.

One could also debate whether Medea's attacks need to "enter the universe" if she just makes it so that the whole universe never existed from outside the universe.

Also, if that Karmic Cycle thing just means events repeat forever, wouldn't Medea retroactively changing things so that he died since the first loop mean he dies forever? Like, if he is dead in all loops then it loops like the Karmic Cycle demands. Just that, against Mori's intention, it's his own death that loops. It doesn't seem like a good defense against an opponent that can alter every iteration of the cycle in the same fashion simultaneously. Idk, maybe I just don't get what that ability does.
Mori does not have limited stamina in this form, so no, there is no draining his power or overwhelming him via brute force to tire him out. That would be applying an unnecessary assumption on how his abilities function which isn't stated to or alluded to on his profile.

To make it so that the whole universe never existed you would HAVE to get rid of Mori, who passively maintains the universe just by existing in Nirvana. So no, that is also not an option, unless she has a method of permanently killing Mori, which she does not have.

For Medea to do this she'd need some way to actually break the Karmic Cycle, which, I haven't seen feats that she specifically can do so. It's not just making things repeat forever its making what Mori wants to repeat, repeat forever. So Medea going to the past or the future or whatever to change events would only fall into the loop that's been placed on her, as it effects her no matter what point in time she goes to to change events.

So what I'm seeing here is that Medea and Mori stall each other infinitely, Dracula probably takes Lavos' place on the list while none of the others get past Junko, but some do get past Yukari and Reimu.

So what I'm seeing here is that Medea and Mori stall each other infinitely
Don't necessarily agree with that when Medea has no feasible ways to beat Mori while she's just trapped chasing her own tail.

But, if people don't agree with that interpretation, then I guess that's that.

Back