• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MULTIVERSAL BLEACH UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll remind those unfamiliar with the word “torrent”, it simply means streams (usually turbulent streams), a stream being a narrow pathway of water, but in this context being used to described the differing paths of time, aka separate timelines.

Not relevant to the topic of this thread. There’s not an “infinite spacetime” quote in any argument/scan here.
Is this not your argument?
Multiverse level+ being defined as affecting an infinite amount of space-times. So, Yhwach is claiming there are an uncountable amount of, to possibly infinite future timelines that he can perceive with his Almighty. Hence, Yhwach's Almighty has 2-A Precognition.
It is literally the main argument of the whole thread. I asked a clear question, is space-time = future timeline?

It is literally the main argument of the whole thread. I asked a clear question, is space-time = future timeline?
It is not the main argument of the whole thread, and I urge you to take your time in reading the thread before making hasty conclusions. A timeline would inherently be a space-time correct.

It is not the main argument of the whole thread, and I urge you to take your time in reading the thread before making hasty conclusions. A timeline would inherently be a space-time correct.
So the timeline is indeed space-time? And I already read the whole thread, I disagree with him having multiverse+ as AP. Only scaled to his almighty.
Hopes my disagreement counts.

Edit: did not read the first line since it was kinda baited. I am neutral for now.

I disagree with him having multiverse+ as AP
static-assets-upload12131620025997217713.jpg

And I already read the whole thread, I disagree with him having multiverse+ as AP.
This is evident proof you haven’t read anything. I’ve stated in the OP this thread has nothing to do with AP, it’s strictly about hax potency and the quantification of the 4D hax listed in the OP. In fact it’s been stated multiple times in this thread that the premises have nothing to do with AP.

And I already read the whole thread,
I disagree with him having multiverse+ as AP. Only scaled to his almighty
Ha get punked losers! This thread is not about AP or stats at all. This thread is to propose that the Almighty (its fate manip and precog) and Muken Aizen's KS (its illusion creation and perception manip) are 4D (2-A) hax.
This thread makes me want to pull a KT ong.

Edit: did not read the first line since it was kinda baited. I am neutral for now.
🗿 please completely read arguments and threads before commenting in the future then. Furthermore, don’t blatantly lie about reading the thread lol there’s actually no benefit in doing such.

4D hax would generally follow the same criterion as 4D AP but obviously it’s not including destroying it or anything cuz it’s non AP quantifiable hax.

As such is being argued with haxing infinite future timelines being 4D (2A range).
But my point and confusion is exactly that. This is just range isn't?

4D AP would be destroying an uncountable infinite amount of 3-A space (past, present future) or harming a literal 4D being.

Its like saying because I mind hax one or people from different infinite universes at the same time, my mind hax should be 4D.

4D AP would be destroying an uncountable infinite amount of 3-A space (past, present future) or harming a literal 4D being.

Its like saying because I mind hax one or people from different infinite universes at the same time, my mind hax should be 4D.
This thread is only for hax.

In Yhwach’s case it’s both.

Yhwach’s fate manipulation and precog manipulate an infinite amount of 4D constructs (Futures). Intervening with them, affecting all of them at once.

To analogise this to AP (Which we’ve been doing so far I think), it’s like how firing a beam that busts a universe is both uni ap and uni range. In this case, it’s 4D hax and 2-A range.

Yhwach already cannot die unless you can neg his fate manip, cuz he can revive himself with the Almighty.
Does this gives him Acausality type 3 if we consider there is a self resides in future. I mean he literally died and came back after Ichigo killed him.

So why does affecting fate here make it 4D and not only range? He's not fate haxing and entire low 2-C structure or 4D being
In Yhwach’s case it’s both.

Yhwach’s fate manipulation and precog manipulate an infinite amount of 4D constructs (Futures). Intervening with them, affecting all of them at once.

To analogise this to AP (Which we’ve been doing so far I think), it’s like how firing a beam that busts a universe is both uni ap and uni range. In this case, it’s 4D hax and 2-A range.
Scans here

So why does affecting fate here make it 4D and not only range? He's not fate haxing and entire low 2-C structure or 4D being
Which doesn't matter? By definition the Manipulation of infinite futures and possibilities makes it 4-D.

Your confused because you're a new user who has zero experience when it comes to Dimensional tiering. Going by your flawed logic over 90% of the verses with higher D hax would be downgraded and if you wanna get bullied go ahead, be my guest and make the CRT Tatsumi.

why does the past and present matter?
Because this is space-time. Space-time is past, present, and future. His argument for the range is multiverse+ (effecting 4D space-time) but he never effected past, present?
Multiverse level+ being defined as affecting an infinite amount of space-times. So, Yhwach is claiming there are an uncountable amount of, to possibly infinite future timelines that he can perceive with his Almighty. Hence, Yhwach's Almighty has 2-A Precognition.
One of his arguments is multiverse+ level is affecting an infinite amount of space-time, and space-time is not only the future, it is also past and present and future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back