• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MULTIVERSAL BLEACH UPGRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I dumb or is Catalyst arguing Yhwach is seeing non existent futures? what do we classify seeing non existent futures as? The almighty is truly powerful if this is the case.

Am I dumb or is Catalyst arguing Yhwach is seeing non existent futures? what do we classify seeing non existent futures as? The almighty is truly powerful if this is the case.
It’s a bunch of cringe nonsense but this is the basic concept I think.
Yes, how dare I disagree with a revision that argues what "The Almighty" sees isn't just "possibilities", but an infinite amount of physical timelines he can freely manipulate at will - despite the fact that infinite timelines, as physical space-times, aren't established to exist in the series proper, which is what the OP is trying to argue for this upgrade.

I said something about shinra's immeasurable speed in the garou universal energy system rule thread.
Nobody cares about Shinra.

This is a Bleach thread, let's keep it tied to that topic and that topic alone.

Anyway, this thread is pretty cut clear and I doubt any of us want to be here any longer. A multitude of staff and knowledgeable members agree with the proposal here, so I'd like to wrap this up as soon as possible.

In chapter 677, Yhwach explains what he can see with the Almighty. He consistently mentions how there are countless futures akin to the countless grains of sand or possibilities, in reference to the infinite possibilities people possess with what they can do and become in the future. Countless, as defined by Oxford Languages, as "too many to be counted" and is synonymous with phrases such as "incalculable/immeasurable/endless/infinite numbers of". Furthermore, CFYOW goes out of its way to confirm there are indeed infinite future timelines. The last bit of support comes from Giriko referencing the infinite torrents of time, indicating infinite futures exist. Multiverse level+ being defined as affecting an infinite amount of space-times. So, Yhwach is claiming there are an uncountable amount of, to possibly infinite future timelines that he can perceive with his Almighty. Hence, Yhwach's Almighty has 2-A Precognition.
Trust me, countless does not mean infinite. Disagreed with thread

Nobody cares about Shinra.

They didn't update anything, even though the manga ended like, I don't know, 4 or 5 months ago, literally other wikis did it faster (because practically only one person did it)and also,why shinra is not immensurable speed?is because the rule about the FTL travel,my man,literraly traveling back in time with sheer speed is immensurable speed no matter how you look it

They didn't update anything, even though the manga ended like, I don't know, 4 or 5 months ago, literally other wikis did it faster (because practically only one person did it)and also,why shinra is not immensurable speed?is because the rule about the FTL travel,my man,literraly traveling back in time with sheer speed is immensurable speed no matter how you look it
dude stop talking about shinra 🤣

Literally what did I just say....? Fire-Force is irrelevant here to this discussion, if you want it updated make a CRT. Otherwise don't bring that shit up here mate as it has absolutely zero to do with the topic at hand and at this point your wasting time by derailment.

Yeah I’m peeved about that. I’m thinking of making a if CRT about upgrading Shinra, however I think I’ll also update his profile to the current accepted Shinra profile. But no he needs a big upgrade.

Yeah I’m peeved about that. I’m thinking of making a if CRT about upgrading Shinra, however I think I’ll also update his profile to the current accepted Shinra profile. But no he needs a big upgrade.
tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.jpg

the problem was, that he wrote horrible, but I'll tell you here and now:
It's not how I write, writing well won't get me accepted on the tread, it's what I write that matters, not how my handwriting looks,is like a person like x thing and for that he is x characteristics

If anyone one of you goobers post something about Fire Force again i'm downgrading your verse to wall level and peak human speeds.

Keep your mid ass manga out of this Bleach thread.
bro,bleach is literraly a verse where the protagonist has like a lot of plot armor(medaka has more,but ichigo is second place)

It's literally in the OP and within the 3 pages here. Maybe read the entire CRT rather than expecting to be spoon fed information that's in front of your face.
No? You used discord link, if you want to upgrade Bleach, you need to use another link. I want to know where exactly it is mentioned.

Where exactly?
It’s somewhere early in volume 1 for the Giriko quote, the narrator infinite statement page number is in the scan I provide. I’m a bit busy to drop everything. If you’d like you can purchase volumes of CFYOW on Amazon, or scour the web for it.

No? You used discord link, if you want to upgrade Bleach, you need to use another link. I want to know where exactly it is mentioned.
🗿

We don't need a full link to the chapter when the entire page is present within the OP, we didn't leave anysort of context out.

If you want the chapter number its 7: Vol 1, but it'll literally give you the same amount of context that is already present in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back