• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ms. Marvel FRA.

Kamala is twice as strong but is lacking in LS by comparison, her size manipulation and elasticity could make her slippery granted she can swap between big and small on the fly.

I'm leaning on Kamala because she could strike Knack's core either by shrinking and climbing his body or growing big and using her elasticity and hit hard because of the AP advantage, but I feel like Knack could work around this somewhat with shockwave.

Haven't fully decided.

Knack has AoE attacks centered around himself. If Kamala goes for his core he can do this, or this, which would damage Kamala in the blast.

Sir Ovens said:
Knack has AoE attacks centered around himself. If Kamala goes for his core he can do this, or this, which would damage Kamala in the blast.
I do believe I covered that, hence why I hadn't decided.

Another thing to consider is that this is Colossal Knack, who's nose alone is the size of an adult human. His blast would be farrrrr greater than the blast in the video I showed you.

Here's a visual scale.

Sir Ovens said:
Another thing to consider is that this is Colossal Knack, who's nose alone is the size of an adult human. His blast would be farrrrr greater than the blast in the video I showed you.

Here's a visual scale.
Size on the profile lists Type 2 but that doesn't look beyond the size of a Titan, so the profile seems misleading.

Yes but Kamala is twice is strong, so it's not like this blast will be all that damaging, even before taking her regen into account.

Knack's size could also be his downfall, as it means the smaller Kamala gets, the less he is likely to actually hit her with anything else, she also might even be clever enough to transform into a relic to blend into his body so he doesn't know where to strike.

Kamala grows smol and targets the orb, this is a slightly tougher Ghost fight.

Also considering Kamala is gamergirl, she knows a thing or two anout targeting weak points.

Voting homegirl suck it ovens

Crystal beats them both Marvel Girl wins FRA. Though I heard Knack is getting upgraded so rip.

Back