• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Calpyso does anything and Accel dies probably

Transmutation, BFR and other stuff doesn't have vectors

You're basically putting Accel against Izzard if Izzard were better in every single way imaginable.

You really need to ask if this is unfair?

Let me just inform the OP of some of the things this asshole is capable of:

• When a person wished to be "the most desired man on the planet", he made everyone on the planet desire him to the point of swarming him like an army of rats attacking a piece of cheese.
  • When Mr. Grimm wished for Calypso to make the people of the world die faster (so that he could eat their souls faster), Calypso controlled the world, forcing them into a planet-wide war that wiped out the entire world population.
  • In a different game, Mr. Grimm wished for him to give someone else his role as the Dark Collector. (read: the verse's grim reaper) Calypso took away his powers and transferred them to a little girl, turning him mortal.
  • He can turn people into animals or household items, and when Sweet Tooth had his powers, the latter granted a person's wish for him to turn the entire world into garbage.
  • He can change the past as he pleases.
  • He can trap people inside of objects as well as send them into a pocket reality housed inside of a painting in his office.
  • He can teleport people anywhere on the planet, and even send them into space. He can also affect multiple things with his teleportation; one instance where Sweet Tooth had his powers showed him teleporting all of the bugs on the planet into a man's lungs.
  • He can send people across time. Not only that, he also has telepathy that works across time.
I really doubt Accel (or at least the versions of him I know of) can compete with this guy in any capacity, not while speed is equalized.

Schnee One said:
How though
His stuff is on a thought and has no vectors

.... Then again Accel isn't slow in activation I guess

BFR does not work on Accel, he reflects this, but reality warp should be more than enough to kill him, and how exactly accel can kill that guy permanently?

Which kinds of BFR has he "reflected" in-canon, and how potent?

There's more than one type, and Calypso has like three different methods.

he already reflected the Awaki teleportation, which is based on sending the target to the eleventh dimension, finding the desired coordinates in the 3D universe and returning.

So, the spatial kind.

Calypso can send people across time. Can he reflect that?

depends, is he teleporting accel to another point in time or is he directly manipulating time? If it's the last one, no, if it's the first maybe.

accelerator can not reflect temporal manipulation, but the coordinates of BFR (another century, another universe, etc.) should not prevent he from reflecting.

If he can't reflect time manipulation, then he can't stop himself from being sent back in time at all.

Literally every form of temporal BFR revolves around manipulating time. You can't achieve it any other way.

Not all teleportation has vectors. The to aru one does, but I don't think you can assume whatever Calypso does has them if it's just "I point at you you're at a different time now".

What if this was White Wings Accelerator? He can control vectors from a distance and can reverse bloodflow or even limit his movements.

So uh...

Thus far I'm only seeing one of Calypso's many powers that Accel (potentially) doesn't end up losing to.

What's stopping the car-combat genie from just thinking the kid into the ground in almost any scenario?

So the answer to my question is...

Nothing.

Yeah, I think Calypso ruins his shit pretty badly, then.

Accel can kill him with a twist of his hand so I'm inclined to say he doesn't quite stomp

But he definitely wins

Calypso FRA

Accelerator likely wins if Calypso uses spatial BFR as he just comes back and one shots, but otherwise Calypso wins

Back