• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6a vs 5a please at least make sure they are on the same tier this is the 3rd thread u make that goes like this

yes cause they are still limited to that amount of power by feats (see the bottom of accel page) so he can't do shit

Malox1696 said:
6a vs 5a please at least make sure they are on the same tier this is the 3rd thread u make that goes like this
Human Calypso is 9C...............

ok so the fight depends on : can he resurect him self during the fight ? does he have any form of high regen ? how far does his reality warping goes ? how is he likley to start with one of his "i win" moves (time travel,5A,aging,etc)?

cause u know he very simmilar to izzard and is largelly agreed that izzard stomp accel in universe

Nothing of what you just said, Calypso can use applicable or leads with

He does BFR back in time though, which works

It seems like Calypso has the faster activation according to MrKing. A thought compared to a twist of the hand. I will vote for Calypso then.

yes but how does he fight cause on the profile it's only written that he is arrogant and only used his power recenlty to fight

if he always leads with BFR that's a stomp by definition ( the OSSS one-shoot speed-blitz spite stomp) " A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics. "

Except, as I said, and king said, Accelerator nullifies Calypso's spatial BFR, there, Accelerator wins

Other cases he loses

It's a 2/3 scenario for Calypso, not a stomp

I also debunked Calypso always leading with BFR a long-ass time ago. Why is everyone still assuming that?

then with what he start ? does he even talk with the opponent to try to be arrogant ? does his resurrection work in battle ?

1. There is no guaranteed thing Calypso starts with. He's as likely to open with transmutation or age manipulation as he is to open with his many BFR options. It just so happens that almost all of his options kill Accel before he can do his vector shit.

2. No, he doesn't. The only times he's ever done this were when A) he couldn't use his powers for anything more than granting wishes. When he had full access to his powers, he used them on Preacher without a second thought the moment the latter came up to his tower talking about bringing his empire down.

3. His resurrection isn't self-resurrection. It's him bringing others back to life.

I just thought that you forgot to put it

But we cool now, and I added a note that says his resurrections only applies to others

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I also debunked Calypso always leading with BFR a long-ass time ago. Why is everyone still assuming that?
I should have worded it better, but he uses his killing options more often then just BFR

Why are people assuming accelerator needs hand gestures to use vector manipulation? u cant even say its in character for him to do so since awakened angel accel is pretty ambiguous in terms of how he fights.

He's calm,like very calm since he had the same expression he has before and after he took the eurasia busting telesma attack with no protection and he had no reflection during that time add the fact that was the first time he ever got white wings so he wasn't as reassured as how his lethal ass is normally accustomed to.

White wings is like black wings lethal but he has some form of sanity left in him to control himself but not really hold back.Accel only ever uses sleight of hand movements when he's at his base since he still has some form of bravado left in him but awakened accel either black or white is an entirely different matter.

Anyways,if this is like some wild west who draws first type of situation then accel is not that far behind like u people say since white wings accel dosent have the bravado to use some showy hand gestures to accentuate an attack.Im not denying calypso winning's chance but accel can also easily dish out what he got as easy as how calypso can

just saying,people are under the wrong impression here.Not pointing fingers here,this is a rock thrown in the sky,it's on you if it hits you....

Wait if Accelerator can kill people with a thought then why aren't literally all of his wins Stomps?

Generally, Accelerator fights are not a stomp because the enemy can also defeat him with one or a few blows, but it's not the first thing they do in fights, an example of which is Shadow's time stop, or Gilgamesh's Ea.

I've seen a good number of Accel matches (including that one between him and Shadow way back when), and this is my first time hearing that he has anything thought-based.

im disputing the claim accel needs gestures to use vector manipulation.

Without the wings accel needed to touch in order to use vector manip

awakened accel can now control vectors from a distance so essentially he dosent need anything else but his will to do so.

same rules wont apply when he's not touching what he's controlling.

I think we can settle this easily.

Is there any point where he's shown using his vector hax with a thought, in this key?

<Remote vector control is on his base key.

Worth noting that was explicitly one example and he literally always needed to touch someone in that key

@Negativity

"Taking hostages didn't work. As soon as they tried to reach for the kids, their wrists were twisted in an unnatural manner. Dynamite didn't work. As soon as they tried to push the button for it to explode, their fingers were blown away along with the button."

-To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 19

Instance of accel using remote vector manip

No mention of gestures or actions whatsoever,it was just accel doing his thing

and this was a fodder accel form

Schnee One said:
<Remote vector control is on his base key.
Worth noting that was explicitly one example and he literally always needed to touch someone in that key
no in his manga he shows it too, it just takes more calculation, and he wants to keep his "aesthetic"

Yomi Schwarz said:
@Negativity
"Taking hostages didn't work. As soon as they tried to reach for the kids, their wrists were twisted in an unnatural manner. Dynamite didn't work. As soon as they tried to push the button for it to explode, their fingers were blown away along with the button."

-To Aru Majutsu no Index Volume 19

Instance of accel using remote vector manip

No mention of gestures or actions whatsoever,it was just accel doing his thing

and this was a fodder accel form
I don't think you can automatically assume Accelerator needs to think since there's no mention of how Accel does it. It would be acceptable if I read that he didn't even need to do a physical action, that's when you can say he can do it with a thought

Back