• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr Burns wants to kill a bee (GRACE)

Okay, this is more reasonable, but I have to ask?

What Burns can do? Barry can probably just toss him in the air considering how even an ant could lift him.

Well, Barry's only way of killing Burns would be Stinging Burns (which could possibly kill Barry as well). Poison Manipulation won't do anyting to Burns (Burns has so many illness, and can survive them). The Ant didn't really kill burns as well so...

As a rule in the site, please don´t bump a post until 24 hours have passed since the last post it has obtained, thanks you.

It's more of an unwritten standard, if anything. But constant bumping does get annoying.

Anyway, Burns has been completely pierced by a syringe before, so Barry's sting won't really kill him due to AP. The poisons are more of an issue, but I seriously doubt the poison from a bee sting can kill a man who already has every known illness + more in his body

so mr burns in what i consider mr burn's normal strength is story stuff i don't consider out liers like how mr burns was able to take down nessie but mr burns is shown as decent when you take in story elements mr burns is no stronger than paper when the simpsons writers want to make a joke but when mr burns in story he has sometimes some still below average feats but still enough to make me think he can take down berry like mr burns sometimes carry's around a cane and he can carry that effortlessly or he can do something like throw a stack of papers or throw small objects at homer and No i'm not saying burns hurting homer is wall level that's stupid but burns can show not very strong feats but strong engough to kill this bee also how is berry going to hurt him if he stings him he'll die and burns can still kill him with his strength

I actually think the other people here have a point. While Barry could potentially take him down with his stinger, I feel it's more likely that Barry will die first due to his insides becoming outsides (because yes, that's what happens when a bee stings someone and why they die shortly after they do so), rather than Mr. Burns succumbing to the venom of the bee sting first.

So, I'm voting Mr. Burns.

GyroNutz said:
It's more of an unwritten standard, if anything. But constant bumping does get annoying.
Anyway, Burns has been completely pierced by a syringe before, so Barry's sting won't really kill him due to AP. The poisons are more of an issue, but I seriously doubt the poison from a bee sting can kill a man who already has every known illness + more in his body

Should I count this as a vote?

Back