• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

What about we change the "strongest version only" to "most popular version only"? So a popular character with many versions or forms doesn't take over the entire list.

This is it ladies & gentlemen-

Tier 0: TOAA, unfortunately. (In my opinion it should have been TOAA Thor from Chaos War)

High 1-A: Elder God Demonsbane

1-A: Lucifer Morningstar

High 1-B: Thanos

1-B: Mother Of Existence

Low 1-B: Caliborn

High 1-C: Optimus Prime or Bumblebee

1-C: Michael from the good place.

Low 1-C: ZeedMilleniummon

High 2-A: Superman

2-A: The infinity gauntlet

2-B: Goku

2-C: Dr. Strange

Low 2-C: Thor (Though should have been Zeus)

High 3-A: Gandalf

3-A: Wonder Woman

3-B: Odin

3-C: Ronald McDonald

4-A: Luke Skywalker

4-B: Mickey Mouse (Disney) (but should be Darth Vader)

High 4-C: Popeye

4-C: Cooler

Low 4-C: Samus

High 5-A: Iron Man

5-A: Batman

5-B: Magneto

Low 5-B: Naruto

5-C: Itachi

High 6-A: Darth Vader (but should really be obi Wan)

6-A: Ichigo

High 6-B: The meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

6-B: Steven Universe

Low 6-B: Luffy

High 6-C: Ash Ketchum's Pikachu (Pokemon)

6-C: Elsa

High 7-A: Millennium Falcon

7-A: Achilles

7-B: Tom Cat

Low 7-B: F-15

7-C: TIE Fighter

Low 7-C: Green Goblin

8-A: Captain America

8-B: Pac Man

High 8-C:Han Solo/Chewbacca

8-C: Bane

9-A: C3P0

9-B: Bruce Lee

9-C: Rocky

10-A: Me (just kidding James Bond)

10-B: Ariel

10-C: Tyrion

11-A:A Square

11-B: King Of Lineland

11-C: Monarch of Pointland.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What about we change the "strongest version only" to "most popular version only"? So a popular character with many versions or forms doesn't take over the entire list.
No, it's fine as it is.

Come to think of it, Yog-Sothoth should actually be ludicrously more well known that Elder God Demonbane, considering the former is actually talked about outside of vs debating communities.

Bruh what's up with your Star Wars spam on your list? Having a Tie Fighter above all the 7-Cs available is honestly ridiculous.

@Whis

Sonic is more popular than Ben 10

Mario is more popular than EU Luke

Giratina is more popular than Arceus

Superman is more popular than Thor

Sonic is more popular than EU Darth Vader

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Bruh what's up with your Star Wars spam on your list? Having a Tie Fighter above all the 7-Cs available is honestly ridiculous.
Star wars is by the far the most well known verse in popular fiction.

Bluetrekking said:
@Whis

Sonic is more popular than Ben 10

Mario is more popular than EU Luke

Giratina is more popular than Arceus

Superman is more popular than Thor

Sonic is more popular than EU Darth Vader
Sonic is 2-a, Superman is 2-a.

I do not subscribe to your EU logic.

I'm okay with giratina being more popular than Arceus though.

No, it isn't. Superman is at High 2-A, but he was only high 2-A for one story, which almost nobody ever read, how in the hell is that well known?

That is part of the challenge & the fun.

@LordWhis Thor more popular than Goku? WW over Supes? Thanos over PR Beyonder? (might be slightly biased on the last one lol)

It doesn't matter if Star Wars is popular. Not every single of its character are going to be the most popular of their tier. Especially not a random spacecraft.

Quantu said:
@LordWhis Thor more popular than Goku? WW over Supes? Thanos over PR Beyonder? (might be slightly biased on the last one lol)
Thanos is ultra famous because of avengers.

Superman is high 2-a

No offense but if I were to ask 200 people right now who Yog-Sothoth is, I would bet that almost all of them would have no idea. I could be wrong, but personally I would put EGD at High 1-A

True form Gandalf is really that popular? I thought people were more familiar with him as the Grey.

Version does not matter.

Eh, even in the MCU, nobody will care about the infinity gauntlet (which isn't 2-A there) until Infinity War comes out, or Thanos for that matter. They're known for setup right now.

Wukong should definitely be somewhere on this list.His status in China is legendary, I would argue more people in China know Wukong than Americans know Superman, Largely due to population. And although extremely less popular abroad than supes, he is no slouch either

Back