• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

Only counting the most powerful version of the character.

Tier 0:

High 1-A:

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C: Son Goku (Dragonball)

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Mario (Super Mario Bros.)

4-B: Mickey Mouse (Disney)

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C: Ash Ketchum's Pikachu (Pokemon)

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

It depends on what you count as a "character".

Either Mickey Mouse or PC Superman for 4-B, probably.

Optimus Prime for 5-A? There are stronger Primes, but the 5-A Prime is the most iconic one

@Chartate101 In that case remove Goku from Low 2-C since technically speaking his most powerful version is 2-B

Quantu said:
@Chartate101 In that case remove Goku from Low 2-C since technically speaking his most powerful version is 2-B
Most people think that Current Super Goku > Xeno Goku anyways, and then the Superman would take the High 1-B spot just because his most powerful incarnation is on that level, even if less people know about it.

The Thought Robot from my knowledge isn't actually Superman though, and your second point is irrelevant since on this wiki the strongest Goku is Xeno Goku, who is rated higher than Super Goku.

And 0 is TOAA easily. 5-B would probably be Saitama or Mega Man. High 6-A is Sonic. And I'm 90% sure there are no 11-C or 11-B characters on this wiki. Also I heard rumors that Mario is being renerfed to low 4-C again, so then he would be there and Kirby would probably take his place. 9-A is probably a Team Fortress 2 mercinary.

You guys are thinking about this from a vs debating standpoint, when you should be thinking of it from a pop-culture point of view.

Red Ranger is probably the most iconic 5-B I can think of. I know he has a 5-A form but the 5-B form is the most well known.

I mean, Saitama and Mega Man are definatly pop culture icons. Weather or not they're more popular then the red ranger is up to who you ask.

Thor dethrones goku as most famous low 2-c.

Arceus takes 2-B

Luke skywalker dethrones Mario as most famous 4-A.

Obi wan Kenobi dethrones Pikachu as most famous 6-A.

I'd argue Bat Mite is probably more well known then Myx due to his presence in more recent media like Brave and the Bold.

Darkanine said:
I'd argue Bat Mite is probably more well known then Myx due to his presence in more recent media like Brave and the Bold.
Neither are as well known as superman.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Thor more popular than Goku

>Luke more popular than Mario

I don't think so
Avengers movie franchise has made Thor a household name.

star wars is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more famous than Mario

Neither are as well known as superman.

They're more well known then an incredibly obscure Elseword version of Superman.

Back