• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

I see how everyone wanks Saitama as this 'Unstoppable Being' even though there are over millions of characters that could one shot him.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
I see how everyone wanks Saitama as this 'Unstoppable Being' even though there are over millions of characters that could one shot him.
Lol, he's one of the weakest people in his tier.

I got so sick of dealing with Saitama w*nkers that I have a debunk that I just copy and paste every time someone says something dumb about his Omnipotent + power.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I got so sick of dealing with Saitama w*nkers that I have a debunk that I just copy and paste every time someone says something dumb about his Omnipotent + power.
they are extremely annoying

It's strange how Saitama is underestimated and overestimated simultaneously.

Not here on the wiki, but r/WhoWouldWin has Batman with prep and JoJo characters on a whole 'nother level than they should be.

ShockingPsychic said:
Not here on the wiki, but r/WhoWouldWin has Batman with prep and JoJo characters on a whole 'nother level than they should be.
Part of it I think is a meme, at least it is on r/whowouldcirclejerk where Batgod is Tier 0 and Kratos dies by tripping on air molecules, but yeah, some stuff there is questionable at best.

Ben CleverName said:
ShockingPsychic said:
Part of it I think is a meme, at least it is on r/whowouldcirclejerk where Batgod is Tier 0 and Kratos dies by tripping on air molecules, but yeah, some stuff there is questionable at best.
Batgof*

Uniasha said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
AnimationRewind wanks Undertale as a whole.
you sure? he did put asriel below a lot of character's in the reality warping free for all so fair enough
You should watch his fight with Bill (And remember that Animationrewind considers Bill 11D)

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Ben CleverName said:
ShockingPsychic said:
Batgof*
Batgos*

Gojii-san said:
I once heard someone claim that one of the RWBY characters' bullets could bust mountains and trees didn't explode because they were also extra durable along with the rest of the world
What the hell? That makes absolutely no sense.

ShockingPsychic said:
Happens with Mario too. Mario gets both wanked and downplayed. Some people treat him like a tier 9 character, and other treat him like a tier 1 character. I've never seen anyone treat him for what he actually is, except for like a few threads in this wiki.

MindControl116 said:
Gojii-san said:
I once heard someone claim that one of the RWBY characters' bullets could bust mountains and trees didn't explode because they were also extra durable along with the rest of the world
Exactly. Instead of just figuring out that the bullets aren't so strong, everything else had to be scaled up.

I think it can be found here https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/godzilla-gmk-in-remnant-rwby.729259/ I'm not sure if the bullets were called mountain busters, but they were certainly wanked way too much

Gojii-san said:
MindControl116 said:
Gojii-san said:
Exactly. Instead of just figuring out that the bullets aren't so strong, everything else had to be scaled up.
I think it can be found here https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/godzilla-gmk-in-remnant-rwby.729259/ I'm not sure if the bullets were called mountain busters, but they were certainly wanked way too much
SpaceBattles also said Ruby>A Nuke one time so I'm not too surprised.

People wanking characters is one thing, but people wanking the freaking environment when there's no actual basis for it and it would make more sense for the characters to simply not be strong enough to destroy all of it is a whole different level of stupidity

What the hell? That makes absolutely no sense. Exactly. Instead of just figuring out that the bullets aren't so strong, everything else had to be scaled up.

SpaceBattles also said Ruby>A Nuke one time so I'm not too surprised.

Jesus. Good thing I don't read space battles. I mean, I'm a big RWBY fan but come on. How does one even arrive at those conclusions? *sigh*

I can remember other things Animationrewend said like Spongebob and Patrick are MFTL+ and that Gumball and Darwin are universal and that Dora is at least 13D

Also, even though he only made two fights with touhou characters, but he did a lot of Wank in it I mean Sakuya> Chara, Marisa> Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and Yukari> Lord English?

I didn't expect that Marisa can wanked to that level

Also, I suspect there was something about Sora be Multiversal or Multiversal +

And I also he made Patrick defeat Buu and Buu defeat Kirby

Patrick> Buu> Kirby lol

And finally he scale Shovel Knight to Kratos

Well to be honest Kratos did have a crossover into Shovel Knight universe, however that was not canon. Plus he didn't use that version of kratos anyways. As for saitama, saitama is pretty much a gag character to begin with. Not mean't to be taken seriously.

Being a gag character means basically nothing. You don't automatically transcend dimensions, get Multiversal strength and be able to defeat Omnipotent beings. It just lets you deny physics TO A DEGREE.

Saitama isn't a gag character.

Regardless, not a fan of AR. 13D Dora comes because she's a fictional character within fiction. This makes her 2D, not 13D. If anything this is worst for her. The map telling her wherever she'd need to go is a NLF, especially with crossverses. The backpack being able to pull anything is also an obvious NLF, and the "watcher" being able to interfere hasn't shown anything combat related. I also didn't like how his Smash vs Jump Force said Kirby was the fastest, despite Smash having characters above MFTL+.

Rick Sanchez outside of this wiki, especially on r/whowouldwin and ComicVine

"Rick invented a robot just so it could pass butter, therefore he godstomps Darkseid"

"Rick once said he's literally a god, so he stomps The Doctor"

"Rick once killed Worldender so he stomps Thanos, also he can just stop time on him"

"Rick can kill both Darkseid and Thanos by putting a planet-busting bomb inside their heads"

"Rick is the smartest person in the universe, he can invent anything"

GoCommitDi said:
"Rick invented a robot just so it could pass butter, therefore he godstomps Darkseid"

"Rick once killed Worldender so he stomps Thanos, also he can just stop time on him"

"Rick can kill both Darkseid and Thanos by putting a planet-busting bomb inside their heads"

Also the Multiversal Author Statement

GoCommitDi said:

Funny enough, those statements aren't even that impressive against the people he's up against. Pretty sure Darkseid could also just build a robot to pass him butter if he wanted too.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Guys, stop, this is going to end up getting closed with this.

Don't insult other wikis or sites such as animation rewind, it's against the rules to do so. It's fine to call out the crap, but don't try to generalize about all the members on other sites doing this or attacking the site itself
Squidward: "Well, it's true."

Back