• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Characters of Every Tier 6

Ionliosite said:
Its honestly hard to say. The one I am most tempted to say is below is Teresa even though she has an absurd scaling chain, but it feels like they are on a pretty even level.

Also, just to specify:

- In pure martial art skill, the Elder is both above the other Masters of Ryouzanpaku and One Yomi, who are among the best and most skilled masters in all the world if not the most outright skilled.

- Among these people there are the likes of Akisame who knows every form of Judoka either ancient or modern, has extensive knowledge of martial arts related to Judo in anyway like Combat Sambo, can become "invisible" by using certain movements and can even trick the senses of highly skilled opponents so they throw themselves without him moving a muscle. Or Kushinada Mikumo who used pure skill and no power in her jujitsu style and could throw people in ways that looked like they threw themselves, gravity just stopped working or an invisible force buffeted them away, and unlike nearly everyone else using Ki to enhance their physical abilities and nothing else, she could manifest it into literal hands which had such intense ki being grabbed could kill you quite easily.

- Even one of his Legendary 108 was treated and used by the martial artist of another school which had some help from Furinji in the past as one of the strongest, if not the strongest, techniques in their repertoire.

- Even while limiting his power to a 0.0002%, fighting and coaching two opponents at the same time and perfectly adapting his moves to teach them and strengthen their skills, one of the One Shadow Nine Fists still considers Furinji extremely dangerous and powerful.

- A mere apprentice far below Furinji's level used a technique called Inner Eye, allowing him to make his hand thrust technique called Gungnir a 100% sure hit even though his myopia is so bad someone in front of him looks blurry. Kenichi also used it to follow the Shockwave Orbits in a fight between masters more skilled than normal masters, Shockwave Orbits being a visualization of all the possible moves a martial artist could do at any given time. Ma Renka, another apprentice still far below even a normal master, could guide Kenichi close to a fight between masters by reading their shockwave orbits, and the many times we see this technique used the person is able to see the moves even of people they know nothing about, their fighting style included, even as their possible moves change as the battle keeps ongoing.

Among with other stuff I am likely forgetting.

RatherClueless wrote:

Kek, know the feel though i dislike grinding i just play to pass the time these days

1. Yes, but i do not believe i've ever said the same. And as ikki himself stated "why was I trying to catch them with my eyes until now?". It's not that he couldn't do it before, it's that he was too nervous to do it before. I mean a victory < A victory + gf.

2. Hai hai! There's where you're wrong kiddo. "He did expect her to cheat" because she literally said so herself in the roof with the stuff that she would do anything to win, "rightousness without result is just caprice" etc. So he expected that she would even cheat to win against Ikki because they both knew that Ayase could not win otherwise (she even stated when they first started training:

"Yeah, I'll be in your care… and could you talk to me casually? Since I'll be the one learning, it will feel weird for the teacher to be the one using honorifics."

"That's, I'm not so amazing to be called a teacher you know."

"That's not true. A while ago Kurogane-kun said we could counsel each other, but honestly, I don't think there is a single thing I can teach Kurogane-kun. Thus the disciple here is actually me."

Ikki showed a bitter smile at that. It was as she said, even though Ikki could teach her stuff, there was nothing she could teach him in return. He could steal most of her techniques just by seeing them. More humility would just be sarcastic.

, they both knew Ikki was far out of her league). But he didn't know what she was gonna do or what her ability was.

3. Ppl still don't believe he beat his ittou shura clones in base.

4. A TV legend to a guy who was isolated from all forms of technology as a child. Sure... ikki stated that the reason he could copy that was cus of abuse, not cus he had previous knowledge, cus he didn't. If he did he wouldn't go challenge his dojo. He would have just seen his vids for three experience. That's what he did to everyone in his homeplace.

He learned enough from the stance as he was comparing both without knowledge. And the thigh thing was a pun, no one really took it seriously. It was just a joke I even explained that it had to do with the stance.

Just to make one thing clear, I have never said that you are wrong or anything, just that you often leave out information, saying "well, I never said that" is kind of the point. Imagine a weapon that can destroy the universe, but for its activation a bunch of conditions have to be met and a person comes along and says "this weapon can easily destroy the universe". Sure, he never said that there are no conditions, but leaving out info like that can still be misleading...

1. I am not saying he couldnt defeat him for x reason, while you say he couldnt defeat him for y reason. I am saying that the ability he used to do it had some sense behind it (and yes, he did need to get hit for it to work, regardless of him being nervous or not. He basically explains it)

About your second point... I dont get what you are arguing o.o Does that contradict anything I have said?

""He did expect her to cheat" because she literally said so herself in the roof with the stuff that she would do anything to wi"

Thats false. Thats in the context of "I'll jump of the roof so you use ittou". She never said "Lol, I'll cheat in our fight, lol". She was actually hoping Ikki wouldnt notice. She literally went like: "Good, she hasnt noticed yet. How about Kurogane?" She wouldnt ask herself something like that if she would have told him before hand.

3. Thats their issue I guess. The clones werent perfect is all.

4. Alright, that changes the "what happened", but not the "how he figured it out". Also, literally the first answer to your joke was a "I believe you", soooo...yeah.

Also "kiddo"?.... I am no kid -_- I am a man, a reeaaal man!

1. Boyo...I literally said he could fight him via analytical precog. That itself implies what you're saying. What did I actually say about this fight besides "he used precog".

2. Yeah I'll jump off the roof implied she would not cheat. She did not tell him she would cheat but he could figure it out was my point. What actually matters is the point of what I was saying "he did not know or expect that she would cheat by commanding conceptual fuking slashes in the dome". Which was what I was saying by "he did not expect it", he expected unfair play due to all that happened but not what she would use for the unfair play.

3. The clones were perfect is the point. They had the same skill, just different thoughts. The feat is he beat up 4 clones who were him in everything including skill but better in all stats.

4. It does you said "he knew it beforehand" which is false, he knew that from seeing ayase's stance. So yeah it does change how it happened. That was sarcastic, no one actually believed he literally grabbed her thighs for it and as I said if i recall correctly I even mentioned it was cus of the stance.

You remain a kid in my eyes ovo

Going by back to the topic, can Fugil be added above Lux? Hell, even Singlen outskills Lux, and Fugil outskilled Singlen.

I'm wondering if he should be tied with Teresa on Low 7-C too.

He either ties or takes her spot.

For 8-A, I am not sure. I am tempted to say Elder remains on top and so Fugil takes the third spot, but they could share 2nd spot.

Ikki should take first spot in every tier he is in.

Also, Fugil should be above Lux in 8-A and 7-C, and share/take Teresa's spot in Low 7-C.

SpookyShadow said:
Maito Gai for High 6-A, he ALMOST killed and earned huge respect of possibly greatest shinobi that ever existed who was basically a god with sheer hard-work and skill, he didn't even have BS powers (unlike Madara) but only hand-to-hand combat available and he bent space with his speed alone
It wasn't pure skill, he opened the 8 gates, a thing that doesn't require all that much mastery, the rest was just strong physique allowing him to use the 8th gate and obviously combat skill. But not pure skill. In terms of physical AP and Speed he was FAR beyond madara at the point.

So he's skilled, just not "beat madara with skill alone".

Nah. Madara is way stronger than Gai is. But he is a way better martial artist than Madara who did this. It took 20 years for Gai's father to be even able to master the gates and he killed 4 of the 7 ninja swordsmen. Now compare them to Six Paths Madara. That means 8 Gates need mastery too and aren't instant power up.

Madara was clearly NOT superior to 8 gates gai physically. Gai was kicking him around like nobody's bussiness.

Gai's father was physically much weaker. 8th gate's strength depends from person to person. It relies on base physical strength, chakra reserve etc.

Opening all 8 Inner Gates not requiring skill is a huge misconception. One needs to undergo inhuman training before they can even try opening one gate.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Opening all 8 Inner Gates not requiring skill is a huge misconception. One needs to undergo inhuman training before they can even try opening one gate.
Yes they do need skill, just not as much as expected. Rock Lee could open 5 after training (although hard) for like 3 years??

Nah. That training was longer. And he trained not hard, that training was INSANE. Like, far more beyond what human in our world can do. How much? 1000 push ups, 2000 sit ups, 500 times running around the village and extreme martial arts training every single day? And Gai did the same shit (he's Lee's sensei after all) but his entire life, so far longer to achieve that state. He was training even harder to surpass his dad, that's why he's hilariously superior to him.

@Spooky

Ok but that's not skill. 1000 pushups, 2000 sit ups etc. Just gives him insane physical traits, to where he was so fast (rock lee) absolutely none of the of the genin could keep up with him in his fight vs gaara "in base". But it's not skill.

Just because I mentioned more physical training doesn't mean that he didn't train martial arts. He actually trained them more. Just look at his fight with Kimimaro. He didn't impress him because of his physical prowess but because of his fighting skills.

Never said he didn't, i was talking about the things you mentioned. But again, it's not anything out of this world in terms of skill feats.

Still I think greatest shinobi ever calling you best martial artist in history maybe gives you third place in High 6-A.

Oboro-maru for 8-C and/or 7-C.

Oboro killed 100 guards on a single mission (each of which could harm him), was considered to be the most skillful in his shinobi clan, defeated a resurrected version of the greatest swordsman to have ever lived and is comparable to other heroes such as Lei Kuugo who was able to replicate an extremely complex technique with over a hundred different attacks to it by watching it twice.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Can someone give me a tldr of the list additions from the last one? Sorry it's been hard to update
There is also Gai for 3rd High 6-A. Fugil Arcadia for 4th 7-C, 3rd 8-A and possibly 5th Low 7-C. Someone also mentioned Oboro-maru for a spot in 7-C.

Back