• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Skilled Characters of Every Tier 6

Accidentally reached the maximum post number on the last thread and didn't even realize.

Anyway, Combat skill only

Primarily based on impressive skill feats and scaling from them, though experience statements are also taken into account

Continued from here

Tier 0: My OC

Tier 1-A:

1. Khorne

2. Other Characters from Warhammer 40,000

3. Muza

4. Reinhard Heydrich

5. Characters from I/O

Tier High 1-B:

1. Khorne

2. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

3. Characters from I/O

Tier 1-B:

1. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

Tier High 1-C:

1. Alphamo

Tier 1-C:

1. Characters from Shin Megami Tensei

2. Alphamo

Tier Low 1-C:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

1. Characters from Shin Megami Tensei

2. Tommy Oliver

3. Goddess of Daw

Tier 2-B:

1. Warhammer Fantasy Gods of Chaos

2. Future Warriors

3. Chase Young

4. Sun Wukong (Myth)

Tier 2-C:

1. Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis)

Tier Low 2-C:

1. Characters from the Nasuverse

2. Characters from Dragon Ball Super

3. Oryx, the Taken King

4. Characters from Ninjago

5. Sun Wukong (Myth)

Tier High 3-A:

1. Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel)

2. Sauro

3. Lady Death

4. Sun Wukong (Myth)

Tier 3-A:

1. Leo (Armed With Wings)

2. Reinhard Heydrich

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

1. Sun Wukong (Myth)

2. Evilswarm Castor

Tier 4-A:

1. Jax (League of Legends)

2. Kirito

Tier 4-B:

1. Jin Mo-Ri

2. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

3. Oryx, the Taken King

4. Darth Sidious

Tier High 4-C:

1. Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)

2. Eternal Champio

3. Jin Tae-Ji

Tier 4-C:

1. Caine (World of Darkness)

2. Morgan Le Fay (The Librarians)

3. The Daughters of Oryx / Riven of a Thousand Voices

4. Odin (Fortissimo)

5. Mori Hui

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Xue Ying / Dark Samus

2. Other characters from Metroid

3. Mori Hui

Tier High 5-A:

1. Ahzek Ahrima

2. The Apex Twins

3. Chase Young

Tier 5-A:

1. Tommy Oliver

2. Chase Young

Tier 5-B:

1. Reinhard Heydrich

2. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons/Edge Master/Olcadan

3. Amakasu Masahiko

4. Methuselah

5. Rumplestiltskin (OUAT)

Tier Low 5-B:

1. Characters from BlazBlue

2. Ultharathotep

3. Amo

4. Flemeth

Tier 5-C:

1. Oryx, the Taken King

2. Sun Wukong (Myth)

Tier High 6-A:

1. Garou

2. Maou Sadao

3. Might Guy

Tier 6-A:

1. Optimus Prime (IDW)

2. Mori Hui

Tier High 6-B:

1. Jax

2. The Adventurer (Iruna)

Tier 6-B:

1. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)

2. Mori Hui

Tier Low 6-B:

1. Dry Leonhard

2. Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)

3. The Operator

Tier High 6-C:

1. Hajime Hinata

2. Tommy Oliver

Tier 6-C:

1. Twenty-Fifth Baam

2. Negi Springfield

3. Characters from Katekyo Hitman Rebor

4. Mori Hui

Tier High 7-A:

1. The Adventurer (Iruna)/ Characters from Knight Ru

2. Characters from Super Smash Bros.

3. Negi Springfield

4. Characters from Katekyo Hitman Rebor

Tier 7-A:

1. Nasuverse Sword Saints

2. Soujirou Mibu/Shichika Yasuri/Sabi Hakuhei/Nanami Yasuri/Characters from Nasuverse

3. Garou/Bang/Characters from Rock Hard Gladiators

4. Itachi Uchiha/Atomic Samurai

Tier 7-B:

1. Characters from Rock Hard Gladiators/Garou/Mitsurugi/Kilik

2. Characters from Katekyo Hitman Rebor/Characters from Soul Calibur

Tier Low 7-B:

1. Juuzou Shishimi

2. Han Jee-Ha

3. The Adventurer (Toram)

Tier High 7-C:

1. Xue Ying/Ikki Kurogane

2. Darth Sidious

3. Teresa

4. Sid Kagenou

5. Count Dooku

Tier 7-C:

1. Rinko Gadou/Hiiragi Seijuurou/Ikki Kurogane

2. Fugil Arcadia

3. Yujiro Hanma

4. Garou

5. Lux Arcadia

Tier Low 7-C:

1. Ikki Kurogane

2. Characters from League of Legends/Fugil Arcadia

3. Yujiro Hanma

4. Isaac Netero/Characters from Grappler Baki

5. Teresa

Tier 8-A:

1. The Adventurer (Iruna)/Ikki Kurogane

2. Fugil Arcadia

3. Hayato Furinji

4. Lux Arcadia

5. Master Oogway

Tier 8-B:

1. Nanami Yasuri

2. Sabi Hakuhei

3. Mori Ji/Characters from Katanagatari

4. Eternal Champio

5. Master Oogway

Tier High 8-C:

1. Samurai Jack

2. Characters from Mortal Kombat

3. Hajime Hinata

4. Kenshiro (Danganronpa)

Tier 8-C:

1. Officio Assassinorum

2. Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

3. Shi-Woon Yi

4. Kenshiro (Danganronpa)

5. Oboro-maru

Tier 9-A:

1. SCP-076

2. Characters from DC Comics/Characters from The Witcher/Characters from John Carter

3.Claire Stanfield/Hank J. Wimbleto/Eternal Warrior (Reboot)

4. Corvo Attano/Characters from Yakuza

5. Characters from Grappler Baki

Tier 9-B:

1. SCP-076

2. Characters from Hitma

3. Korosensei

4. Levi Ackerma and Mikasa Ackerma

5. Killer Bea

Tier 9-C:

1. Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)/Composite Human

2. Protagonist-ku

3. Alice Fuji

Tier 10-A:

1. Byakuya Jougasaki

2. Awaki Musujime

Tier 10-B:

1. Johnny Joestar

Tier 10-C:

1. The Chosen One (Animator vs. Animation)

2. Shiro (No Game No Life)

3. Conan Edogawa

4. Bug-Eate

Tier 11-A:

1. Hammer (Regular Show)

2. SCP-3167

3. SCP-3143

4. Bill Cipher

5. Mister Mxyzptlk (Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade)

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

1. SCP-2747

Tier Unknow:

1. Ajimu Najimi

2. The Operator

Tier Varies:

Going to suggest Isaac Netero as potentially being higher then Yujiro Hanma in low 7-C. While his Martial arts skills might not be quite as good as Yujiro he isn't to far from him either and his skill in Nen is almost completely unparalleled in his verse. He is able to effortlessly utilise multiple types of Nen at once (Enhancement, Emission and Manipulation) all at a master level when most struggle to master one type in an entire life-time. Landing a single attack against him is described as like having 'to choose a single correct needle from countless others'

Yujiro might technically qualify for being more skilled by virtue of being a normal human with no supernatural power and still being on a similar level to Netero physically. Just throwing it out there.

Khorne gets it by being the embodiment of combat skill or something, the others get it probably for being able to fight against him.

He is actually god of murder, rage and war. Not embodiment of combat skill. He has martial pride and honour but he is just a brute that encourages murder and slaughter not combat skill.

Okay so Alita: Battle Angel is being nominated for 6-C and her primary competition is Sun Wukong and the Katekyo verse. Alita doesn't have a ton of skill feats, but the ones she has are pretty good (as linked above) so my question is what kind of skill is Katekyo bringing to the table

Yung posted this in an older thread:

"The Shigure Soen Ryu is a martial art which was passed down 8 generations, each inheritor being more skilled than their master. Stated to be an invincible and ever evolving sword art with each master creating new techniques improving the style. (Also worth mentioning; Each form of the style is only shown once to the student - if the student is worthy to succeed, he only needs to see it once to remember how to use it from then on.)

Generally many characters are known for being the best hit-men in the world and others can fight on par with them.

Superbi Squalo mastered hundreds of different sword arts just by witnessing them once. Yamamoto also has similar capabilities.

Genkishi was too skilled of a fighter for Tsunayoshi Sawada to predict his moves; and he pales in comparison to someone like Kyoya Hibari

Fon (Who doesn't have a profile), is stated to know 107 different martial art styles."

Oh and Rebor is way more skilled than all of them iirc.

I mean ugh, Ajimu in unknown? Her quadrillions of skills don't count, they are hax, not combat skill. But i mean she has lived longer than the universe, she should be more skilled than most people.

I mean, considering that a large number of them consist of sword techniques and martial arts. But you have a fair point. I was putting her there because of the implication that she taught herself all those hax.

Also I'm gonna be out of town for a week so this probably won't be updated in a while

What are the eternal champion's best skill feats? I feel like Master Oogway is above him.

@Gyro

To quote someone more knowledgeable than me:

Has dominated 2500 combat styles across history, 500 of which he has perfected, was the one that trained the Visogods to fight against the Romans, dethroned King Arthur, infiltrated the Nazis, has led Unity in several points across history, an one-man army that can pass throw army of demons (including its leader, apparently in even "moments" according to Ninjak). More skilled than a man who has control over every cell in his body and can memorize and utilize an environment perfectly after passing through it once.

Okay, Dead or Alive characters for High 8-C. Jann Lee attained a mastery over Jeet Kune Do to the point that he surpassed its inventor and its greatest practitioner (Ip Man and Bruce Lee) just by watching old martial arts movies. Honkers can copy anyone's martial arts after seeing it once. Ryu Hayabusa is Ryu Hayabusa, no explanation needed on this one.

Why is Dark Samus still in High 4-C? Sure she's smart, but intelligence and skill are very different. Xue Ying probably has some bullcrud or something and regular Samus probably qualifies for a spot, too.

Oryx is not Low 2-C anymore.

For 8-C, I'm pretty confident there are characters more skilled then Kenshiro. He's only in his teens, despite his skill. One of The Pillar Me or a master of Hamo probably outclasses him.

I still feel like Mibu should be equal to Nasu sword saints in the number 1 slot

Back