• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - The end

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanted to ruin the Homestuck fandom's days, they could've just said "skip the intermission"

I skipped the intermission first time round...

FranklyYouFail.gif

The reason this happens to Frankly is the same kind of reason as why Flavio appears in outer space when Mario is shot out from a cannon to the moon.

SpookyShadow said:
I don't think isekai genre is known of that overall
Eh, while I agree most of the genre is pretty generic, it also some really good gems. Isekai wa Smartphone, tho, is totally one of the worst isekai that have gotten anime.

@Oblivion

I said isn't known of

I'm not into isekai so I can't exactly tell, but Overlord was not totally not my vibe, Shield Hero had a pretty average but not bad anime, but I'm a Re:Zero fan for like 3 years so I can agree with you right there. Anyway, I don't expect isekai to have some MGS or Planescape Torment level of writing.

Help. I try to send images but no matter the format, the site says "permission error" or doesn't acknowledge it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back