• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 13: Insecurity97's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicult

Screenshot (198)

Ah yes, I remember when Hitler decided "hey i'm gonna randomly erect some huge ****** wall in the middle of my city because i'm evil lol" back at the tail end of WW2. The Berlin Wall was so strong that it took the USSR and USA 50 years of working together to tear it down, and was the reason for all those nukes being made. I remember when Gorbachev was about to give up and declare the wall indestructible, but then Nixon hit him with those powerful words: "Mr Gorbachev, tear down that wall!" It revitalized the USSR to finish the job, and finally Hitler's mark on history was removed.

Considering the amount of Human genetic testing going on during WWII, you could actually make that into a pretty cool film.

The Causality said:
Although the meme is semi amusing, I find it more interesting how this is a nice reference to the end of Saitama & Boros's fight, but this time, the roles between Saitama & his opponent have been reversed. If we were to go by purely by their dialogue, I think Saitama would be happy here.

Back