• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 13: Insecurity97's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicult

Mr. Bambu said:
so I know this is in this thread but it's still out of context
HMMMMM
Never change, Imaginym
I posted that, expecting that part to get quoted. Thank you, Mr. Bambu. :)

@The Divine Phoenix: What is meant by "generic names"?

Mr. Bambu said:
never expected Clancyverse leds outside of thicc IQ/Ela memes
the deal was you leave shooter games alone

YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE IT ALL, DIDN'T YOU

etc etc angry shooter game nerd talk
I blame Shadman for this.

Imaginym said:
@The Divine Phoenix: What is meant by "generic names"?
He probably means images named image.jpg, download.jpg and stuff like that.

Because only staff has the ability to replace existing images, so the wiki simply says "No" if you try to upload an image with the same name as one that already exists

Let me just get the last few comments on this thread. Ive got a nice way to end this thread. First imma post one which has already been posted but idc.

Pewdiepie the mighty! Pewdiepie the unerring! Pewdiepie the unassailable! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Pewdiepie bros, born in sweden, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, 9 year olds, for I love you." Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Pewdiepie cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of the internet! The future of our entire world! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Pewdiepie is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit! The very idea is inconceivable to our Indian overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth! Today, they take away the number 1 spot. But what of tomorrow? What then? Does t-series take your favorite channels? Your careers? Youtube? The very internet? And what does the youtube headquaters do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The youtube algorithm enforces the will of t-series! Against its own people! So rise up! Rise up, children of the internet! Rise up, 9 year olds! Embrace the word of mighty Pewdiepie, he who is both man and Divine! For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not india or their toadies, will rule the internet! Forever! Terrible and powerful Pewdiepie! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment! And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Pewdiepie, not as god, but as man! Trust in me, internet! For I am the chosen of Pewdiepie! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

Pewdiepie the mighty! Pewdiepie the unerring! Pewdiepie the unassailable! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars! But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Pewdiepie bros, born in sweden, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, 9 year olds, for I love you." Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Pewdiepie cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of the internet! The future of our entire world! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Pewdiepie is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit! The very idea is inconceivable to our Indian overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth! Today, they take away the number 1 spot. But what of tomorrow? What then? Does t-series take your favorite channels? Your careers? Youtube? The very internet? And what does the youtube headquaters do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The youtube algorithm enforces the will of t-series! Against its own people! So rise up! Rise up, children of the internet! Rise up, 9 year olds! Embrace the word of mighty Pewdiepie, he who is both man and Divine! For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not india or their toadies, will rule the internet! Forever! Terrible and powerful Pewdiepie! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment! And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Pewdiepie, not as god, but as man! Trust in me, internet! For I am the chosen of Pewdiepie! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

iwinlol

Also im pretty sure i edited that make gifs thing out the image when i cropped it. That was no supposed to happen

Edit: Seems tampering with the source code doesnt work. Ill wont go so easy next time.

Back