• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful male character who looks like a (cute) girl?

>Who cares about power, Astolfo is the foremost in looks and personality

• Goes le cry
But seriously i'm still gonna deny the fact that Astolfo is a male in Nasuverse.

well, it seems Mercurius is strongest here. and if not Mercurius, maybe Mibu Seijuro as strongest 1-A trap, he looks trappy enough to me.

Schreiber seems to be exceptionally strong on his tier thanks to speedhax.

in Fate side, from the other thread, it seems Rama has possibility being stronger than both Arjuna and Karna thanks to Vishnu Bujha. still, he does not look trappy enough for me.

...aaaand of course, the no-brainer answer (for trap character with strongest conventional destructive power) would be a character from saint seiya. Aphrodite, Shun and etc. :)

Back