• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful character on the site that you can beat with your Pokémon team

How do you stack up against the characters on the wiki? You can include the god quartet, but that's kind of boring.

So only none legendary Pokémon allowed?

If so I'm pretty sure my Pokémon White team could solo quite a few verses but I need to remember who I had on it.

You can include legenderies, but having the god trio(Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and Arceus, guess it's a quartet) takes away a bit of the fun since they slap a good number of verses.

What was my original Pearl team again? Infernape, Lucario, Staraptor, Luxray, Kadabra, and...shoot.

Palkia

ThrasherEx said:
You can include legenderies, but having the god trio(Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and Arceus, guess it's a quartet) takes away a bit of the fun since they slap a good number of verses.
Fair enough I won't include legenadries with mine to make it more fair for the other verses.

So I just realized that most of the gen V Pokémon's aren't on the site.

So I'll just make do with what I have available to me.

So I had a Emboar, Gigalith, and Hydreigo on my team so let's just assume they have really good teamwork (this is not including the legendaries I had)

So right off the bat they could take down RWBY (excluding the brothers), Most Of OPM (Tatsumaki would give them trouble but any of the god tiers stomp them), HxH, Most of One piece (Barring the Top tiers I.E Low 6-B's and 6-B's), early part of Bleach (But then they get stomped by bleach in the later parts), and they solos just about every live action movie verses except a few of them.

My nuzlocke team on Diamond consisted of a Weavile, Whiscash, Rapidash, Luxray, Onix, and Abomasnow, I guess if they were lucky they could beat anyone in their speed range cause lol fissure, Garchomp is probably the toughest character my team can beat, considering it swept half this team in the champion battle. Rip, realistically the combo of Pokémon could definitely solo a decent amount of verses, and might be able to even take down characters in higher tiers thanks to Luxray's scratches.

Sceptile, Pelipper (my favorite one, lost count of how many times this seagull saved the entire team all by himself), Minu... Yeah, that's it, those were the only ones I really used in battle, all of the others were at least 10 Lvs behind those three and were only there just because.

Okay, here we go.

Infernape (level 100)

Luxray (level 100)

Garchomp (no mega, I hated what the Mega looked like) (level 89)

Raichu (level 100)

Alakazam (Made him mega) (level 100)

Lucario (I made him mega in later gens) (level 91)

My team would destroy My Hero Academia, most of RWBY (excluding the Bros), Sonic Boom

still, my team is

lucario (100, cleamsde tag)

samurott (100, magic water)

zoroark (100, air baloon)

magikarp (100, yes, i seriously levelled a magikarp to 100, soathbell)

kyurem black (100, BrightPowder)

Simisage (100, big root)

Back