• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful/broken/coolest hax in fiction

Hey, Vs people.

Now, we all know what hax are and how powerful/broken/cool they can be so I was wondering which ones you guys consider the most powerful/broken/coolest etc and possibly what character(s) they belong to.

Please refrain from just mentioning "Omnipotence" or anything along those lines. Extra points to whoever mentiones very unique or humourous powers.

Go!

I'd have to say carbon manipulation. You can cloak yourself by absorbing all the light possible becoming the darkest shade of black recorded, turn skin to diamond or other's to coal, create carbon nanotube fibers which are stronger than steel, or screw someone up by messing with their cellular respiration. It also helps control living and non-living materials that contains carbon, which can be found almost everywhere on earth.

Battlemania said:
I'd have to say carbon manipulation. You can cloak yourself by absorbing all the light possible becoming the darkest shade of black recorded, turn skin to diamond or other's to coal, create carbon nanotube fibers which are stronger than steel, or screw someone up by messing with their cellular respiration. It also helps control living and non-living materials that contains carbon, which can be found almost everywhere on earth.
Damn son. Is that from a series?

Not necessarily but molecular manipulation could fall under this, which would then head off to several people, though the only one I can think of is Molecule Man.

The only downside to it is that it will be suceptible to heat.

LoudCloud said:
Battlemania said:
Damn son. Is that from a series?
Saint Germain from Index have that, If i remember.

Yamatohime said:
Fantasy Heaven from Touhou. Nice defensive ability.
True that, Boundary Manipulation is fcking broken too...though it's debatable whether it would do a thing on Mind of God (Fantasy=Mind and Heaven=God)

Ogudomon is the embodiment of sin and thus cannot be harmed by any attack with even the slightest hint of malice. In addition, he will exist as long as negative emotions, thoughts, and feelings exist.

Oh, I think the strongest defense in fiction comes from Bastard!! with eternal atoms and dispel bound. Eternal atoms protect a person from dying unless they are killed physically, mentally, and spiritually all at the same time and if the three aren't destroyed at the same time, the other existence will regenerate the other two at FTL speeds. Dispel Bound protects from all types of hax in all of fiction: reality warping, one-shots, durability negation, etc. The only way plausible to destroy it is to have a dispel bound or destroy every layer barriers (you'd have to basically overcome the barriers). The thing is that they also regenerates (IIRC). Also, Eternal Atoms are protected by dispel bound.

GioGio's GER.

Turning willpower to '0' basically means you already lost the battle before you even started. Sometimes I think GioGio is secretly hinding in my closet every morning because I can't get out of bed.

Complete immunity to consequences resulting from time loops. Sorry. But Fry's Past nastification and grandfathering of himself is a hax of it own. Probably should bump him a tier eh? Just kidding.

Excalibur and Avalon from nasuverse. They are relaively low tier, but the actual backstory explaining their mechanics, what their powers come from, their natures, etc. is what makes them really interesting to me.

I'll take a sword forged by the planet as the crystalization of mankinds wishes for the future that amplifies the users pure beliefs and hones them into a beam of light over some generic ki blast or whatever thats probably way more powerful any day.

Avalon is just beautiful, retreating temporarily into what is essentially an other dimensional heaven that was granted to you as a reward for your saintlyness and hard work during your life... there's something very serene about turning aside an attack that would normally destroy you merely by taking a short breather in a personal world made for you by faeries that's very satisfying. I'd much rather have that be the way a character tanks a powerful attack rather than 'man noone could survive that generic explosion... but they did oh wow they managed to cross their arms in front of them and no sell it, they are so tough and cool'.

I vote for either Undertale's Determination (reset timelines, come back from the dead or even REFUSE TO DIE)

Either that or GER's ability to reduce anything to 0

697086 said:
I vote for either Undertale's Determination (reset timelines, come back from the dead or even REFUSE TO DIE)
Either that or GER's ability to reduce anything to 0
Then the camera pans out and this is happening. Bugs has written the script.

This topic is asking for the coolest as well as most powerful hax. GER is powerful, but it's not really an interesting hax. There is nothing fun about reading a power that is basically an automatic "I WIN" button.

ToAruFan said:
This topic is asking for the coolest as well as most powerful hax. GER is powerful, but it's not really an interesting hax. There is nothing fun about reading a power that is basically an automatic "I WIN" button.
But I mean you can't deny that the concept of it is just a little bit interesting. GER's whole ability to affect cause and effect is kinda cool and unorthodox.

@ToAruFan :

LOL , basically vector manipulation of Accel is like that . He always showed a clear win or lose opponents that he fought

Raito Utopia said:
@ToAruFan :
LOL , basically vector manipulation of Accel is like that . He always showed a clear win or lose opponents that he fought
What? LOL no it isn't.

Touma, Kihara, Kakine, Gabriel, and Aiwass were the only major fights he's been in, and he's had trouble in all of them.

Plus vector manipulation is just such a unique and versatile ability.

Sir Ovens said:
ToAruFan said:
But I mean you can't deny that the concept of it is just a little bit interesting. GER's whole ability to affect cause and effect is kinda cool and unorthodox.
I mean it's fun to use in a VS debate because it's an auto "I WIN" button, but the only fight it was in was, well, anti climactic.

It's certainly not the strongest, and I doubt it's my absolute favorite, but I like Lancer's Gae Bolg a lot.

Charm hax from Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It's very simple, yet so goddamn effective, as it bypass dimensional stuff, mind control resist (Well most of them) and doesn't need to be activate, only for the opponent to look at the user, which means it prevent speedblitzes and most power negation.

What about turning all fiction into reality tnx to the stand bohemian rhapsody from part 6 of jojo bizzare adventure.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Charm hax from Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It's very simple, yet so goddamn effective, as it bypass dimensional stuff, mind control resist (Well most of them) and doesn't need to be activate, only for the opponent to look at the user, which means it prevent speedblitzes and most power negation.
I known one that's similar to what you said. This one though could attract even object like a meteor or even an continent to be her peon.

Tincan123 said:
What about turning all fiction into reality tnx to the stand bohemian rhapsody from part 6 of jojo bizzare adventure.
NLF. The strongest character BR summoned was Kenshiro so it cant beat anyone above that.

Back