• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most "Out of Place" Character for Every Tier

CCMac27

He/Him
For this list, suggest characters that either: - Look weak, but are in a surprisingly high tier - Look strong, but are in a surprisingly low tier.

Let's go!

11-C: SCP-2747

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-A:

10-C:

10-B:

10-A:

9-C: Iggy

9-B:

9-A: Iggy

8-C: Happiny, Bug-Eate

High 8-C: Henry Stickmi, Poochy

8-B:

8-A: Ghost Dog

Low 7-C: Anais Watterso

7-C:

High 7-C:

Low 7-B: Tony Tony Chopper

7-B:

7-A:

High 7-A:

6-C:

High 6-C: Wigglytuff, Spike the Drago

Low 6-B:

6-B: Shaymi

High 6-B:

6-A:

High 6-A: Cream the Rabbit

5-C:

Low 5-B:

5-B:

5-A: Waddle Dee

High 5-A: Powdered Toast Ma

Low 4-C:

4-C: The Magic School Bus

High 4-C: Pucca, Toad, Bugs Bunny

4-B: NoLegs The Cat

4-A: Kirby, Chip

3-C: MarineAngemo

3-B: Zoe

3-A: Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis)

Low 2-C: Prinny

2-C: Spongebob, Zeno

2-B:

2-A: Minomo

High 2-A: Annoying Dog

1-C:

1-B: SCP-1440, The Parliament

1-A:

0: The Law of Identity

Added them, but does Barney count considering it's a blog? Like is he going to become an actual page eventually?

CCMac27 said:
Added them, but does Barney count considering it's a blog? Like is he going to become an actual page eventually?
Yes, actually (As I´ve been told that I have to wait for Crabwhale to watch the whole series), but I recommend putting him with this sort of letter to avoid problems.

Added all of them but I don't get why Saber should be in there?

Also I feel like The Law of Identity might be a better choice for 0, since she's got more of a cute appearance than the rest of them who are all like eldritch horrors or whatever

Ghost Dog 8-A?. He's the size of a small dog and looks harmless but even in his small form he's physically superior to Danny Phantom and has all standard ghost abilities.

Why Jiren?

╠ÂI╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âl╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠Â?

I personally feel it would be a little more out of place if it were to be someone like Pucci, for instance.

How come "Unknown Tier" isn't up there?. If it was I think I got a contender.

Bob trying to use Barney in these types of threads is not a way to get the wiki to accept his existence.

>Kirby for 4-A

doesn't the ****** bust planets on-screen all the time.

I don't think Kirby is particularly surprising to most people

Back