• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Hst master said:
"Kingdom Hearts has disney characters, there's no way it's Solar System Level"
"If Sora was FTL, that would mean Donald and Goofy were also FTL, and I don't need to tell you that that's wrong"

-Actual post I saw once.

People love to argue from disbelief over anything else.

"IF PRIMARCHS WERE FTL PLANET BUSTERS WHY DO THEY GO TO WARS WITH ARMIES TO CONQUER PLANETS"

The guy i trounced on reddit:

"If the Bloodthirsters can planet-bust, why did they killed by the Space Marines, huh?"

"outlier"

"Destroying a solar-system sized fortress isn't relevant in a fight".

"Geom <<< Planet level"

**** Reddit.

Also, I love how I posted Yvraine's Commorragh feat after he claimed I was "making shit up" and he ignored it.

Also how he suddenly stop saying i was making shit up. He decided to go "ALL OF THOSE FEATS ARE OUTLIERS" instead.

Also how he ignored that time a fodder Lord of Change busted a star cluster and grew to the size of the Sun when i posted it.

I'm off of WWW.

"Jin Mo Ri and God Of Highschool are barely island level the best feat they have is Hui's small island level feat"

>Shows them Jin Mor Ri vs Satan

"That's blatant PIS and outlier

Another Dragon Ball one...

Someone tried to argue with me that RoF Freeza in his final form (pre-golden) was weaker than Perfect Cell, because Goku was able to beat Freeza in his base form, while he went Super Saiyan against Perfect Cell and gave up because he realized he couldn't win.

That was the entirety of their reasoning, completely ignoring the fact that Goku had absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God into his base form and all that shit.

Anyway, I find Drizzt Do'Urde to be pretty downplayed; especially on other forums/YouTube comments, but even on this website. The Steve vs. Drizzt match-up comes to mind, where Minecraft players were downplaying Drizzt's skill at arms and years of experience. A YouTube commenter tried to claim that early 21st Budokai Yamcha could beat Drizzt in a swordfight. Another said the same of early Dragon Ball Yajirobe.

Oh, oh. Also:

"No one in Naruto is faster than a bullet *includes link to 2003-ish interview with Kishimoto*"

I see that one a lot, too.

Wasn't there firearms used by the villagers in the Land of Waves arc or something? I vaguely recall that.

If so, farmer with a shotgun solos, GG.

A glance over on the Naruto wiki confirms there were guns featured in the Land of Waves arc in Chapter 19. I guess Kishimoto just forgot about that detail as he moved on with the story.

Keeping continuity in a sprawling world is no easy feat, so forgetting a background detail in the early parts of the manga is understandable.

I didn't notice there were guns in that shot at all until Darkanine just pointed it out to me, so, lol.

You'd think that guns would play a more important role, but I guess not... It'd be especially inconvenient for guns to make a reappearance later on in Boruto, when that Chakra Scroll Launcher thing was basically "this is a gun. guns are bad. do things under your own power.".

Side note, re-reading that, it said that there was a single gun behind a shopkeeper's desk in chapter 19. So...I'd probably consider guns to be an outlier feat for the Composite Peasant (Naruto)? :p

It's a rough, crude drawing, but it reminds me more of very old flintlock-style rifles than anything resembling a 1900's+-era shotgun.

The prototype universe. People list them as wall level, even though his helicopter finisher is small building level, and his tank finisher is building level, there is also scaling from the other game putting him at small town level (calced by Unite My Rice). People list them as superhuman, even though Heller's hammer dive (and his bullet dive if you have the DLC) reached the tip of the Empire State Building, which is 300-400 meters in game (slightly smaller than in real life) to the ground in 4 seconds.

Back