• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most balanced/entertaining OP characters for each tier

Maxnumb231 said:
mercurius>>reinhard so please replace him
Seems a bit subjective since most of the Masadaverse fans I've seen (at least on the wiki) definitely like Reinhard a lot more than Mercurius or the others.

Planck69 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
mercurius>>reinhard so please replace him
Seems a bit subjective since most of the Masadaverse fans I've seen (at least on the wiki) definitely like Reinhard a lot more than Mercurius or the others.
who's this most? bcuz those i seen who read the novel doesnt even put him above mercurius

Everyone be rooting up for Muzan now that he showed anyway lmao

With Pantheon, Shinza nerds divided into the thot faction led by Mithra and the thot slayers led by Muzan.

Anyway you'll find it hard to answer who's really above the other in fan popularity. The majority tend to love both of them, some love Reinhard and others love Merc

But yeah. New thing is Muzan

Masada doesn't have Shinza only. Senshinkan a thing too

Sadly the game is untranslated and i don't have the time to fully detail about each character (Shinza and Senshinkan), their personalities and so on and why i believe they are some of the bests out

Peace all

Game/Sega Sonic for 5-B or 5-A for him Post Forces I wonder if anyone will crucifye for this

If Sonic was just a speedy boi who didn't have any transmutation or void hax, I'd love him. But damn the Indigo Asteroid will be the death of me.

I fail to see how Giorno with GER is "fun but balanced":

he has one single OP ability which lets him basically glitch the Universe to forever get rid of his opponent, and that's it. Yeah, it's cool in a "holy shit, that's terrifyingly busted" kind of way, but not something you'd find entertaining or fun in particular. Oh, and that ability is anything but "balanced", in or outside of the story's context.

Jotaro Kujo with his Star Platinum, on the other hand, is far more entertaining to watch: despite him being a douche for most of Part 3, Star Platinum is one of the physically most formidable Stands, which allows its user to get through the opponent through sheer power and speed, but not without strategy needed. And seeing Jotaro about to beat the living crap out of an opponent, with the iconic music playing, and saying "Yare Yare Daze", even in Part 4, you're like "Oh shit, here it comes, here it comes" until the Ora Ora Rush happens, leaving you satisfied. Giorno wihtoutGER is similar to this, but his Stand doesn't appear, nor is considered as OP as Jotaro's.

There's also Part 3 Dio Brando, because... Do I need to link you guys a compilation of him shouting "THE WORLD! TIME IS STOPPED!" or "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" and shit, or just watch a gameplay as him in JJBA: Heritage for the Future?

Giorno is actually on here? On a thread about balanced characters? I don't see how Inconning multiple Universal level being constitutes as "fair"

The Minecraft player isn't overpowered, at least not in their 8-C key.

And not, the 2-C thing doesn't count when you are fighting a damn Skeleton.

That's not 8-C, nor considered canon on this wiki. And not balanced by any means when it comes to a battle.

@Choco Balanced OR entertaining. Giorno defeating Diavolo, stomp though it may be, was plenty entertaining.

Also the Minecraft MC's actions depend entirely on the player so I feel like it runs into the same problem as the Dovahkiin

I gotcha. I can see where you're coming from when it comes to Giorno's fight being entertaining, I thought you meant entertaining in the context of a versus debate.

I am.nkt sure if I find weighting an instance of 'a fun battle' against a character that is fun in and OUT of battle while being OP/Powerful to boot.

I agree DIO seems like the way better choice. He's pretty much Jotaro but a bit better and despite lasting only a few episodes, is memorable and a total riot, especially when he's in actual combat.

Though adding Jack Rakan was truly a 200 IQ move ├▓uó

The real cal howard said:
Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) is the more interesting 1-A. Fite me.
As a massive fan of both works - got to disagree.

Lucifer is badass, but Reinhard is so much... more.

His Golden entropy shines with a luster that simply outshines all others - even the bringer of Light himself.

And for the debate on Mercurius vs. Reinhard, that's entirely subjective - however, in terms of entertainment and "fun-to-watch" factor - Reinhard has Mercurius beat by simply being a more predominant and all-encompassing villian.

Mercurius is more sly, sticks mainly in the background, he stands beside Reinhard, not the other way around.

Once again I think Akisame Koetsuji and Korosensei should get into 8-B and 8-C respectively

With Akisame it's a matter of how fun and hilarious he is to watch. His demeanor is very calm and he appears gentle and unassuming at first glance, but he has some of the cruelest methods of training and fighting amongst all the masters, and because he remains with the calm demeanor when putting those methods into practice, the contrast just really makes you laugh.

That isn't all though, the way he fights also has a lot of uniqueness to it and isn't just as simple as overwhelming someone through sheer strength. He's also very reserved and isn't displaying his abilities all the time, because of this when he does something badass it leaves more of an impact. And you better believe he does badass things, the dude literally changed his muscle composition via sheer training

....I think I will talk about Korosensei later

DMB 1 said:
There's also Part 3 Dio Brando, because... Do I need to link you guys a compilation of him shouting "THE WORLD! TIME IS STOPPED!" or "MUDA MUDA MUDA!" and shit, or just watch a gameplay as him in JJBA: Heritage for the Future?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TriforcePower1 said:
DMB 1 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As much as Dio Brando is awesome/interesting, so is Jotaro Kujo. Ah Jotaro fought Kenshiro, who is also entertaining OP, here.

SpookyShadow said:
Jotaro vs Kenshiro is like Stain vs Garou or Kefka vs Dimentio. It only seems like a good fight because if similarities
Jotaro Kujo is awesome/entertaining by himself. Jotaro vs Kenshiro is just a tasty junk snack of Jotaro's awesomeness.

By the way, Yogiri Takatou is 10-A by himself, 9-C with a sword, and "At least 2-C, likely 2-B with Instant Death" hax.

Back