• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most balanced/entertaining OP characters for each tier

I imagine Dante would definitely deserve a spot at least somewhere, though he has a lot of tiers to choose from for this list. 8-B, Low 7-B, 7-B, 7-A, 3-A, and Low 2-C. Pick ya poison.

Mereo is way more fun to watch than All Might, even though she's always leagues above opponent she keeps telling him to improve and give all too.

Personally, I much more enjoyed seeing him battle people whether comparable or below him. Showing Bakugo and Deku what the number 1 means, surpassing the Noumo, the fun little scuffle with All For One...

Meruem is the only choice for Low 7-B.

I'd choose Giorno with GER for 8-C.

Lucifer Morningstar is very fun to read so I nominate him for 1-A.

Saitama for High 6-A for obvious reasons.

Kenshiro for Low 6-B.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
> Kenshiro

Every his fight always be "Musou Tensei GG", how is that entertaining?
Because he doesn't always use that. He has a large variety of ways in which he can beat people, same with Ikki and Alucard. Most of his fights are stomps, but it's a unique fight each time.

I wouldn't use player characters that have no personality beyond the one you give them as any sort of standard on a "fun, overpowered character".

Any fun factor is entirely derived from your own shenanigans.

Has Ganondorf really gotten any good fight scenes aside from the final boss fights? As I recall he never seems to do much onscreen stomping.

Don't think people like Reigen should count

And King had supernatural luck before, but it was removed due to not legitimately being supernatural luck

Reigen never lost a fight in entire series so I think he applies

Giorno was stupid OP during that but it was very satisfying to see him beat the crap out of Diavolo so maybe he too

Back