• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most balanced/entertaining OP characters for each tier

I think OP doesn't mean just destructive and raw power. Powers such as social influencing, supernatural luck etc. should apply for me when it comes to the "OP" word. You know they can't lose a fight because of point of the character, but they're still very entertaining and fun to watch despite that.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Maybe Yogiri Takatou for 10-A too?
Its fun to see him killing cocky people that thinks they are the most powerful ones in the world. Basically a Saitama with Death hax
I thought so too as far as entertainment goes. It's just...he's totally unbalanced!!😂😂

Well, this list isn't about powers, it's about how consistently they win and how overpowered they are viewed as being in-universe. As far as I know, Kirby's the one who's more of that type of character

Where even though you know the character is gonna win every conflict they get into and is an unstoppable top tier in their 'verse, they're still fun to watch whether they be fighting or no.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Where even though you know the character is gonna win every conflict they get into and is an unstoppable top tier in their 'verse, they're still fun to watch whether they be fighting or no.
Or at least, this is how I've interpreted it.

Ronny Schiatto for tier 3-A, he is super OP in his own verse, rather he is the verse, like Yog-Sothoth on a universal scale, despite his omnipotence he is a rather laidback person, who likes to sip tea while watching the world around him (Or rather the events happening within him), he works as a secretary at a mafiaso/restaurant and likes to say, "Well no matter" a lot.

replace reinhard with mercurius pls thanks. i dont get why people like him when his overall background is nothing to be satisfied at.

Definitely not replace Reinhard. Most of the fanbase, as far as I know, really love the guy.

Not understanding why people like him is a really weird reason too, because that's still acknowledging people like him.

SpookyShadow said:
Isn't 3/4 of Masadaverse fanbase VSDebaters?
I'll admit, I started having that suspicion when I looked up the Masadaverse one day out of curiosity and all I got were links to different versus forums.

Andytrenom said:
Did you look up the word "masadaverse" or the proper names for the works?
I first looked up characters like Reinhard since I noticed his name being thrown around a lot. Of course I know you can get actual fans of the verse online but it's just something I noticed a while back.

Back