• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3: Stardust Puella Magi Crusaders Mami Magica

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Of Procrastination said:
Akeno may have larger breasts, but is she trying to save 150 million people?
You know the amount of people doesn't mean more attractiveness. Someone's who's trying to save 151 million people isn't going to be better than someone who is trying to save 150 million people.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Akeno may have larger breasts, but is she trying to save 150 million people?
Changing the course of time would cause immesurable damage, just look at the Flashpoint event.

It would cause way more than 150 million to get time paradoxed out of existence.

Resolving things via time travel just doesn't work

So...is this just going to turn into the biggest breasts thread?

Edit: I'm not a breasts man, which is why I asked the question.

YungManzi said:

If it does, I'll lose my faith in humanity.

YungManzi said:
It's not. Breasts are just part of a female that can be found attractive.

Could someone say why? Like people say FRA but there are no reasons, someone just voted for Kurumi and never explained and everyone agreed.

To me...it's the pigtails...stockings, and the fact that her personality is much more defined IMO...the fact that she's my favorite Date A Live girl...should already tell you how I feel about the situation...

Akeno....feels more like an anime harem archetype while kurumi doesn't. I'm not talking about their backstories or anything, I'm purely talking about their actions and purpose within the story and personality as shown by the creator (Granted...I've only ever seen the first season of Date A Live so maybe Kurumi becomes more of an archetype later on....so maybe I'm not the best judge for this as I'm not caught up with either of the series...and I've seen more DxD than Date A Live)

If you're talking stereotype wise, then Kurumi would also qualify because she is also an anime harem character.

And even then, anime harem characters are made to be attractive. This is a thread for the most attractive, not most realistic. That's the equivalent of going to a strongest for every tier thread and saying that Mumen Rider is the strongest because he's the most realistic character.

Akeno is attractive because she is a good person that knows how to take care of herself, wants to be accepted for who she is, is attractive physically, and her preferences in bed are willing to change for what the other person wants.

There's nothing wrong with that.

"Kurumi would also qualify because she is also an anime harem character."

No one can deny this she fits in a very common category =/

@Dragon

Being a harem character doesn't automatically make her generic.

I personally think that being more generic often times= less attractive as far as personality goes.

If that wasn't the case, we could literally put any other harem character with good artwork at the 6-C spot.

And often times more kind = more annoying because it's unrealistic (Like Enju in Dice....man I really want to get started on making a profile for the verse...)

YungManzi said:
@Dragon

I personally think that being more generic often times= less attractive as far as personality goes.

If that wasn't the case, we could literally put any other harem character with good artwork at the 6-C spot.

And often times more kind = more annoying because it's unrealistic (Like Enju in Dice....man I really want to get started on making a profile for the verse...)
"Akeno....feels more like an anime harem archetype while kurumi doesn't.

I personally think that being more generic often times= less attractive as far as personality goes."

Can you not just make comments without explaining your reasoning? You were the one who called Akeno generic for being a harem character. You didn't even explain what about her is generic.

"And often times more kind = more annoying because it's unrealistic"

Often times? This is just super broad I don't even know where to begin. For one, you shouldn't lump everything in one category because they have similar features. Not all nice people are annoying. And again, this isn't the most realistic character in every tier, it's attractive.

@Dragon

I didn't say she's generic because she's a harem character, I said she feels more like a harem archetype (The senpai/older woman type).

YungManzi said:
@Dragon
I didn't say she's generic because she's a harem character, I said she feels more like a harem archetype (The senpai/older woman type).
But what does this have to do with personality or appearance? Kurumi can be boiled down to the yandere/killer harem member stereotype.

Yandere is less of a harem troupe than the senpai, and from what I've seen of her there isn't a lot of "dere". But again, I've only seen season 1 of Date A Live it's very likely she became more of an archetype later on (Considering the fact that most of the women in Date a Live are archetypes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back