• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3: Stardust Puella Magi Crusaders Mami Magica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, the archetype for harem females with Kurumi's personality is that they start off different but then become more like the others.

I'd argue for Akumura for 2-A, but Lilithmon has something that Homura doesn't

It's T H I C C N E S S

So yeah, Lilithmon FRA

So,the 2-A throne is decided,Lilithmon take the 2-A throne then.

Also i really want to add Mugino in 9-C but then again Lady is exist.

Nah, Homura doesn't take 2-A anyway because Kyoko Kuremi is more attractive even if the best CS girl is Yuuko

Explain to me how can an oversized loli be more attractive than the Ultimate Lustful Demon herself?

@Velox I counted the votes for 7-C.

In the first thread Vert had one vote and Orihime had 4.

In the second thread Vert had 1 vote from the same person as the previous thread and Orihime got 2 votes with one being a previous voter from the first thread.

In this thread Vert had two votes with one being the same guy that voted for her the past 2 threads and Orihime got two votes from the two that voted for her in the previous thread.

Orihime wins by votes. If you're gonna count Kudos, I see one Kudos for Orihime in the first thread, two Kudos for Orihime in the second thread and 3 Kudos for Vert in the second thread.

Well, Orihime has more votes, and Vert's got more kudos. And I was mostly being sarcastic either way.

Although, I'll say that Vert's got the advantage, as she's got the "gamer girl" trait that probably caters to the majority here

While I don't really care that much about the whole gamer girl thing, Orihime does make some weird ass food and I don't wanna risk getting caught up in that. Vert gets my vote, albeit barely.

DragonEmperor23 said:
>when Vert and Orihime aren't tied and Orihime's winning
>Vert is best in 7-C

Wrong.
Velox
.It's funny you can switch names and tiers and get the same result from how the voting process in these threads are going.

RebubleUselet said:
Well, Orihime has more votes, and Vert's got more kudos. And I was mostly being sarcastic either way.
Although, I'll say that Vert's got the advantage, as she's got the "gamer girl" trait that probably caters to the majority here
Vert and Orihime have the same amount of Kudos and Orihime has more votes. Velox is ignoring the votes and somehow saying that Vert has the win.

Vert got really nice argument,why you really push this so far?

Aaaargh,you know what? screw this thread and everything,soon i gonna ask this thread to be closed,I'm really frustrated and tired from this shit,f*ck this,f*ck.

Waifu war is escalating, it seems.

Alright, how about we'll wait if Vert gets more votes and put her, and if she doesn't, put Orihime for 7-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back