• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3: Stardust Puella Magi Crusaders Mami Magica

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
sexy =/= attractive

If the person who killed your parents had a nice body, you're still not going to find them attractive.
If we're going by "attractive personalities" I can use that to get 13th doctor at high 1-C

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I knew that would lure Kalt here. Mention Mastemon and he shall appear. Ovo
Nah I was already here. People are making arguments and as an admin, checking all the evidence presented for an argument is my job.

If evidence = pics, it's my job to check these as well ovo

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If we're going by "attractive personalities" I can use that to get 13th doctor at high 1-C
It goes, attractive personality+ attractive body > attractive personality + okay body >attractive body+ non attractive personality

So just to recap for any new people who want to be a tiebreaker.
Akeno VS
We have Akeno Himejima in the left corner, a busty devil who wants to be accepted who for she is despite her heritage. She knows how to cook and wants to be someone's waifu. Depending on the other's preference, she is willing to be the S or the M.

In the right corner, we have
Tokisaki kurumi date a live drawn by liht sample-c6bf03cd90f87a373ab5ec9e498db7b6
Kurumi Tokisaki who is a black haired spirit who is willing to kill people in the present to save those in the past. (I don't know anymore besides what's on the profile to say anything else about her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back