• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3: Stardust Puella Magi Crusaders Mami Magica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orihime 1
Orihime from Bleach

I'd still go with Orihime for 7-C after looking after Vert's gallery from Nep.
Orihime is more attractive in my book: red-head and more curvaceous.

Vel add Natz to High 4-C instead of Yukari already or battle me with official artworks to defend the boundary girl ovo

Also, the next thread should be titled: "Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 4: Waifus are Unbreakable"

@Imade

Genki brought many point why Vert take that spot,in previous thread Genki post get so much kudos too so there's that.

Looks like so much people agree for Kurumi (2 in two previous thread and 3 here,so 5 vote for Kurui) take either 8-A or 6-C spots,but the question is what spots she take?

>8-C: Any contender?

>6-C: Akeno exist,but seems like Kurumi get 5 vote while Akeno only have one or two,i might wrong.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Imade
Genki brought many point why Vert take that spot,in previous thread Genki post get so much kudos too so there's that.
There's more votes and kudos for Orihime in the very first thread by Standuser081, so how are we quantifying these votes?

KVeloxt1r0kore said:
Looks like so much people agree for Kurumi (2 in two previous thread and 3 here,so 5 vote for Kurui) take either 8-A or 6-C spots,but the question is what spots she take?
>8-C: Any contender?

>6-C: Akeno exist,but seems like Kurumi get 5 vote while Akeno only have one or two,i might wrong.
Kurumi and Akeno have 2 votes both in all 3 threads. Again, how are you counting these?

Check again in the 1st or 2nd thread,i believe there is two vote for Kurumi.

And look,i really tired checking this thread and lurking to the previous thread right now (for vote and see a good argument),and using argument>vote for me,unless you wanna debunk it Vert take the 7-C spots,deal.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Check again in the 1st or 2nd thread,i believe there is two vote for Kurumi.
And look,i really tired checking this thread and lurking to the previous thread right now (for vote and see a good argument),and using argument>vote for me,unless you wanna debunk it Vert take the 7-C spots,deal.
As Katlias said, this is all subjective, the only method you can do is counting votes.

Kurumi and Akeno both have two unique votes in all 3 threads for 6-C.

Orihime has over 5 votes and Vert has 2 in all 3 threads for 7-C.

This is the method in which Standuser made the first thread.

Personally i'd vote Nero for 5-A and leave WW for 4-B.

Natz already has more support than Yukari given that 3 people (Me, Overlord and Cal) voted her while only Saik and Dodo voted boundary girl, anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back