• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shinnoo could "effortlessly" defeat Raiden, he should be the next tier up with how close he is to cap

He is a descendant of a bloodline of warriors bred and trained to fight gods with their awesome green powah and defeated Shinnok who effortlessly defeated Raiden and Fujin.

MK scaling is bad, and I can't even answer your question properly with that

... so like

Johnny is meant to fight divine beings

And he can punch a divine being

.... How is that bad scaling at all?

Just seems like Raiden>>Shinnok=Johnny

Idk man

Johnny being superior to Raiden seems iffy, but I'm quite leaning on 7-B Shinnok.

Although it could be possible, we just need Dark to come here.

If he can fight someone superior to Raiden, I dunno what else to tell you

Johnny would only have this with his MKX key since that's when the power awoke.

Not sure about Shinnok being 7-B but I'll let you lot have the verdict

He effortlessly defeated someone like .7 Megatons away from 7-B

Moderate storms are close to 7-B, sure, but for tier jump we need to be more careful

Raiden directly scales to Low 7-B, only beings capable of absolutely stomping him (and who scales) should be 7-B

Again, a .6 gap, and Shinnok effortlessly defeated them

Yeah, Raiden should be Low 7-B, but Shinnok should be 7-B.

I believe "At least Low 7-B" for base Shinnok and 7-B for Corrupted Shinnok should be better, with the Cages scalling to him

So...

Low 7-B Raiden and who directly scales

At least Low 7-B for Base Shinnok and Inner Power Johnny

7-B for Corrupted Shinnok and Inner Power Cassie

Yeah go ahead

Kratos haxstomps but if Cassie had higher AP then she could punch him in the nuts and send his consciousness to the 7th dimension lol

Cassie Cage with a only a forcefield being stronger than Raiden is funny.

I'd buy it though, Havik even said in the comics that she came from a bloodline of warriors bred to fight gods (which includes Raiden and Shinnok)

If Shinnok overpowered bot Raiden and Fujin, him and Inner Johnny could be 7-B. The difference from Low 7-B+ to 7-B is from 6.0 to slightly over 6.3 Megatons.

Maybe current timeline Quan chi also should have two diffrent keys?, one is least 8b ( after shinnok's imprisoned in amulet) and other low 7b or 8a , because it was statement that Quan chi got much weaker after Shinnnok's imprisomnent: For example in first chapter of mkx he almost evently fight with Raiden though he lsot in hand to hand combat he than overpower Raiden with his skull, and first chapter he becomes weaker and because of that he lost to Sonya,Jax and Hanzo Hasashi.

Dark649 said:
If Shinnok overpowered bot Raiden and Fujin, him and Inner Johnny could be 7-B. The difference from Low 7-B+ to 7-B is from 6.0 to slightly over 6.3 Megatons.
And "At least 7-B" for Corrupted Shinnok, maybe ?

Nope, just 7-B is fine. For Quan, well he should not have been weaker than his revenants at that time.

A quick question, where does the lifting strength justifications come from? Class K is probably spine rips but what about Class M?

I don't think Revenants should have Type 3 Self Sustenance tbh

They retain their organs even after death and have been knocked out/tired before like when Raiden restored their souls. Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Jax were lying on the ground when that happened. Type 2 is fine since they don't even eat (there is literally nothing to eat in hell besides hellfire and spikes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back