• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's...... actually a good point on Sindel (I'd personally suggest a likely higher since she's the strongest female on the cast making her above Sheeva)

Revanent Sindel is 8B

8A for amped seems good

Also her harming Fujin was with her scream which is Hax.

Speaking of which, Sindel was 8-A when she was first introduced. She was already dead and Quan Chi had to resurrect her, then brought her to Shao where she received thousands of souls.

Then she died and started jobbing like all revenants except Kitana and Sub-Zero, so 8-B is fine lol

I think this calc should be checked again there was debates whatenever 8-A or Low 7-C should be used.

I made a thread about that stuff actually, I was told the Low 7-C result was accepted on another thread

.... That said I never was provided said thread

Can someone apply the Sindel changes because I'm on mobile and I don't know how to do it here

Also pls add Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Soul Attacks since she was charged with thousands of souls from Shang Tsung

Also we should add "Varies with Shapeshifting" in Shang Tsung's stats since he can actually morph into anyone he sees or knows. It's a big NLF but he obviously can't morph into a someone who isn't a 3 dimensional dude.

8-B Revenant Sub Zero should be good, however maybe part of the cast is already 8-A by that point, it's possible

He can copy the powers but not the AP, I believe

He should be 8-B though, he was kinda weaker in MKX and got beaten by Sonya Blade, and his powers in his High 7-C key should be moved to that since he was a revenant when he gained the three variations (Cryomancer, Unbreakable, Grandmaster)

I repeat that MK 9 and X powerscaling is bad, i don't think we should too much consider it.

Nightwolf lost to Scorpion and Kenshi. Through we have at least 8-B+ char. defeating 8-A char. from Striker defeating Kintaro.

On that note why do we have the majority as one tier below the Shokans and co? There's not much indicative of such a tier difference in any of the Netherrealm properties.

They were all 8-A, however other Admins and Users told me that's bad powerscaling [especially since MK9 and X is scaling is very bad] to put all of them in the same tier, so i came up with this scaling and char. such as Striker are phisically weaker than the strong Shokans.

I don't really see how, bad scaling is when one scales all the characters to Raiden, not when you scale characters who actually do fight on par with each other the same tier. With that logic it's poor scaling to scale the JL to Superman

I think it is. There are situations like Ermac, who was put againt Liu Kang, later ripped Jax arms and fought Sub-Zero to losing to Striker [later Erron and Ermac will easily deal with Kung Jin, who previously defeated Kotal Kahn and they will lose to Jacqui], then there is Kotal Kahn who easily defeated Rain, overpowered Goro and matched Reiko [who previously defeated Jax and was harmed only by the combined effort of Ermac and Mileena] to losing to Kung Jin. And these are only the starting ones, since there is much more [according to X plot Erron and Ermac are stronger than Kotal].

Oh shit I forgot about him

Idk, because that immortality is quite hard to get around with since no Low 7-B dude goes for incap

Shinnok probably stomps or maybe it's the other way around

@Dark the Ermac example is exactly what I was talking about - scaling a mid tier to the top tiers which is honestly ridiculous with logical scaling.

The second example simply supports the concept of Kotal, Erron and Ermac being equivalent in terms of AP.

The Ermac and Milerna thing was when he was Blood God correct?

Hellbeast1 said:
The Ermac and Milerna thing was when he was Blood God correct?
IIRC all of them attacked simultaneously which actually incap'd Reiko for a while

The gap between MK 8-Bs and 8-As isn't that big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back