• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kinda obscures his head though. Are there no T pose shots of the characters?

Hmm

Well, if we're out of options, I can just draw a line from his horns downwards. You can still see those.

That would be better, yes.

Anyways, I'll get to my thingy

Actually, one more thing

Is there a citation for Raiden being 2.07 Meters tall? If so, the calc could be even more bowerful.

Good thing this an OG Timeline calc

Well, that'll be all for now. I'll get back with the blog.

DID SHE JUST FORKING USE HOKUTO HATSURUTU KEN

BEST GAME, BEST GAME

If Raiden had it, we could have a very good excuse to have Raiden vs Kenshiro

of course Raiden's an incoporeal and I dunno if that means Muso Tensei would be able to hit him

Ultimately we'd have to stick with the Raiden idea since he doesn't have any hax gg

Which ultimately comes down to "Does Muso Tensei let Ken hit a non corporeal?"

Did he fight Li Mei before? It's possible since he can easily mimic someone's fighting style and abilities.

Yes, same stage he trained with Mileena

BTW, we should list all the kombatants powers that Shujinko has, so out of every combatant he's trained with, and the ones hevabsorbed in his ending, how many does that make?

Schnee One said:
Yes, same stage he trained with Mileena

BTW, we should list all the kombatants powers that Shujinko has, so out of every combatant he's trained with, and the ones hevabsorbed in his ending, how many does that make?
Maybe, not sure how many but some innate abilities like resistances shouldn't be added to his page

Because of that he should have Limited Power Absorption (Limited because those guys still retained their powers after he absorbed it)

DMUA said:
Ultimately we'd have to stick with the Raiden idea since he doesn't have any hax gg
Which ultimately comes down to "Does Muso Tensei let Ken hit a non corporeal?"
Hmmm, you can make the match if you want

Problem is, if Kenshiro can't hit, and I don't think he can considering Non Corporeal nature isn't the same as simply being nothing, Ken can't do squat and rip thread

Raiden and the others are incorporeal because they are made of pure energy

Maybe ki or chi can affect their forms, but then again Low-Godly regen in their true form could be much faster than their mortal form

Yeah, Shujinko does train with Li Mel. Considering he copied weird stuff like Scorpion's get over here I don't see why he wouldn't know her style fully

Found something interesting.

So that I would be able to defend myself during the quest to find the Kamidogu, Onaga had given me the power to absorb the fighting abilities of any warrior I encountered. But this 'gift' would prove to be his undoing. The warriors in Outworld were in disarray. Heroes were not focused on the true threat of Onaga, and villains were unaware that they were bringing about their own destruction by serving him. I united them, and in one moment, absorbed their combined fighting power. I shattered each of the Kamidogu, the source of his invulnerability. This weakened Onaga, and I attacked him without mercy. His mortal form was no match for a kombatant infused with the powers of so many warriors. The Dragon King was finally defeated. The realms will remain as they have since the beginning.

Onaga could have Invulnerability because it is clearly stated or possibly Type 8 Immortality because it is stated that he is mortal once the Kamidogu have been shattered.

I think he's just invulnerable. It doesn't sound like immortality, rather, just an amplification of his dura.

"His mortal form" could just refer to him being weakened to the point a normal (ish) human could beat him up.

You seem like a bigger MK guy then me, so could you list everyone who's energy he is absorbing here?

Going from bottom left in a clockwise fashion

• Ashrah
  • Ermac
  • Dunno the man in the top left Johnny Cage
  • Mokap
  • Dunno the purple woman
  • Kobra
  • Scorpion
  • Bo'Rai Cho
  • Mileena
  • Noob Sabot Smoke
  • Sub-Zero
  • Jax
  • Nightwolf
  • Sindel
  • Stryker
  • Baraka
  • Kabal

Okay I think the man in the top left is Johnny Cage. Still don't know the woman though.

It didn't say that he absorbed everyone's powers from these excerpts

Onaga was defeated. I had absorbed the fighting styles of scores of warriors and unleashed an assault on the Dragon King, purging his soul from this existence.

So that I would be able to defend myself during the quest to find the Kamidogu, Onaga had given me the power to absorb the fighting abilities of any warrior I encountered. But this 'gift' would prove to be his undoing. The warriors in Outworld were in disarray. Heroes were not focused on the true threat of Onaga, and villains were unaware that they were bringing about their own destruction by serving him. I united them, and in one moment, absorbed their combined fighting power.

Based on the pic, he should have:

Scorpion's Hellfire Manipulation, Teleportation and possibly BFR

Ermac's Energy Projection, Magic and possibly Flight

Smoke's Smoke Manipulation, Mind Control, Corruption (Type 2), Intangibility, Invisibility

Sub-Zero's Crystallizatio, Ice Weapon Creation, Air Manipulation/Generation, Absolute Zero

Ashrah's Holy Manipulation and Light Manipulation

Sindel's Sound Manipulation and possibly Hair Manipulation (lol)

Nightwolf's Electricity Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Statistics Amplification

That's all, I didn't include some because it was stated that he absorbed the "fighting abilities" of the warriors, which means the ones that are combat applicable, some of them are redundant as well

Also I didn't include equipment based powers such as Ashrah's Voodoo Doll

So assuming it's agreeable we give him the pressure point stuff and for his second key list those powers.

Yes, he may have more than that because it's stated that he has the ability to absorb/mimic the fighting ability of anyone he encounters (or anyone he fights to be exact)

If we're including everyone I'm pretty sure he's fought or at least met Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Raiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back