• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Time Stop ? Where he showed this ?

Also, MK's High 7-C comes from a Storm, right ? The storm revisions didn't affected the results ?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Hmm, Time Stop ? Where he showed this ?
Also, MK's High 7-C comes from a Storm, right ? The storm revisions didn't affected the results ?
I linked it.

Yes the rating comes from Raiden's storm, they're going to be affected however.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I remember when Kratos was 8-C, I would've done Kratos vs RWBY tbh
Once the storm upgrades are done RWBY vs MK shall have the ultimate finale

MK Low 7-Bs kinda borderline AP stomp RWBY Low 7-Bs (1.43467242097 Megatons vs 6.02488992648291 Megatons)

If Kahn gets upgraded, he's going to be Low 7-B scaling to the Generic storm calc.

It's fine what proposed above, through i need to research if he became comparable to Scorpion after defeating Sektor since he became the Grandmaster and fought him in X or he was before that since he had the dragon medallion and trained with Bo Rai Cho after he fought Scorpion, who will injure Raiden while being amped by Havik Blood Magic.

me back

According to this video, Raiden uses his powers to reverse Quan Chi's magic as well as restore the confiscated souls of the revenants from the sorcerer, which would give him non-combat applicable Soul Manipulation.

Scorpion was tricked by Havik when he realized that the Kamidogu he was trying to take was an illusio. This should give him Illusion Creation and Duplication since he created an intangible copy of the Kamidogu.

Would this count as a calcable feat for Shinnok? Since he used his own power to unleash a massive, planetary scale cloud feat.

cassie fighting shinnok is obviously an outlier

Shinnok very easily incapacitated, pierced and burned a weakened Raiden who was able to one shot Revenant Liu Kang and Sindel who are on his level. He also easily defeated Raiden and Fujin and Raiden was forced to seal Shinnok since he couldn't beat him.

But there's Johnny Cage who wiped the floor with Shinnok, but maybe that was a much weaker Shinnok since he could've been stronger than before while he was sealed away.

damn MK scaling

There's that, yes, I think Havik said that in the comics.

That could mean Johnny and Cassie could be superior to Raiden because of their green energy since they were raised to fight the gods themselves.

Anyways what about matter manip for Shinnok, illusion and duplication for Havik, non combat applicable soul manip for Raiden, Netherdudes resistance to soulhax, and Quan Chi having time stop (which is linked in this thread btw)

Aight seems good

Also this: matter manip for Shinnok, illusion and duplication for Havik, non combat applicable soul manip for Raiden, Netherdudes resistance to soulhax, and Quan Chi having time stop (which is linked in this thread btw)

That timestop is Status Effect Inducement, limited matter manip for Shinnok is fine to me, resistance to soul manipulation for the Netherrealmers is kinda vague. Illusion Creation for Havik is ok but Duplication isn't as it's an illusion.

Also nice title.

The resistance to soul manip comes from Scorpion's bio in UMK3. Shao fails to absorb the souls of those who live there.

Also Havik should be High 7-C now since he beat up and killed Scorpion and was able to wield the amulet without getting burned, unlike Mileena. He also took lethal hits from Scorpion.

I personally say it's not informing enough.

High 7-C Havik seems fine.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
me back
According to this video, Raiden uses his powers to reverse Quan Chi's magic as well as restore the confiscated souls of the revenants from the sorcerer, which would give him non-combat applicable Soul Manipulation.

Would this count as a calcable feat for Shinnok? Since he used his own power to unleash a massive, planetary scale cloud feat.
Would the text in bold count as Power Nullification?

Absorption+Corruption, it's not "his own power" due to the absorption.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Aight, just need Dark to come here
I agree with Eficiente, it doesn't specify if Shao fails because they have resistance or was stopped by something else and i think Shinnok amulet seems to destroy stuff based in its raw power rather than matter manipulation, and if Takeda was Jinsei Powered against Havik - the latter might scale. [Time Stop for Quan seems fine].

Raiden was able to reverse the undead only with Quan Chi or another powerful sorcerer, he cannot do that stuff alone as it's why the special forces needed Quan alive, Shinnok corrupting the Jinsei was originally Island level Envorimental Damage but i removed since it was not caused directly by Shinnok, it was caused by a chain reaction of Shinnok corrupting/polluting the Jinsei, Raiden does not scale before he restored it since he only cleaned it, which led him absorbing Shinnok negative energy and becoming Dark Raiden.

If you look at the video, Shinnok unleashed a massive red cloud which corrupted the Jinsei and it wasn't a side effect, it actually came from him.

Then i might restore his 6-C Enviromental Damage, the verse has mostly Tier 7 feats for the char. comparable to Shinnok and scaling them from a tier 6 one should be given if they have more feat on that caliber later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back