• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not

Just leave it at Supersonic+ and the point gets across fine. Then again, I suppose if we find a distance between the quan chi and the firing squad, I could pull it off.

From this video, it seems that Sub-Zero has the ability to perform a Neijin (or Neijing), it is activated by channeling the Dragon Medallion's power unto himself, increasing the strength of his attacks. From Wikipedia:

In advanced traditional Chinese kung fu (martial arts), Neijing (Traditional Chinese: ÕàºÕïü; pinyin: n├¿ijìng) refers to the conscious control of the practitioner's qi, or "life energy", to gain advantages in combat. N├¿ijìng is developed by using "Neigong" (Traditional Chinese: ÕàºÕèƒ; pinyin: n├¿igōng) (ÕàºÕèƒ), or "internal exercises," as opposed to "w├áigōng" (ÕñûÕèƒ), "external exercises."

This should give Sub-Zero Chi Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (With the Dragon Medallion)

Welp, the leak was kind of true, Boon revealed that they're going to see their original timeline versions, so we might start combining their keys

Before that i'm more eager to see a simple story fight with the two versions, of course Kronika will likely bring characters from the original timeline to the current one. I want to be sure that they will match eachother.

All the seen characters shown up now are Baraka [Playable: Classic], Scorpion [Playable: Current and Classic], Sub-Zero [Playable: Current and Classic], Raiden [Playable: Shown Current Dark], Shao Kahn [Playable: Own appearance, could be out of story], Geras [Playable: New], Kronika [Likely Playable: New], Kung Lao [Playable: Classic and Revenant], Liu Kang [Playable: Classic and Modern Revenant], Sonya Blade [Playable: Current], Kitana [Playable: Current Revenant and likely Classic], Johnny Cage and Kano [Stage Background, but will likely be Playable: Classic and Modern], Cassie Cage [Likely Playable: Only exist in the Current timeline], Skarlet [Playable: Current], Kabal [Playable: Classic and likely Current Revenant], lastly there is also Shinnok [Current], but is very likely cutscene only.

Note: It seems Jade and Rain will be also back.

In this video , it's possible to clearly see that the Classic and Modern counterpants are comparable, so i guess we will soon unite the keys.

The story will focus on Kronika crossing the two timelines, so there will be likely no room for Onaga, the One Being [might be mentioned]/All Elder Gods could be upgraded if its heavily stated that they can affect more than one timeline/universe or other possibly other stuff to Kronika stuff. It seems i heard that Sub-Zero has not the ice clone move, which was likely given to Frost.

Actually this comic's existence confuses me. It can't be Malibu since they didn't have the licence when MK4 was released. The art doesn't match the stuff Midway did and DC didn't get the license until DCUvsMK. I not only have no idea what this comic is, I have no idea when it was released nor who released it.

My only ideas are

• Its an ad that would be in another comic
  • Its a fan thing
  • Its a comic from Midway I can't find

why not all of the above

an ad by midway edited by a fan to wank Mortal Kombat ovo

DMUA said:
why not all of the above

an ad by midway edited by a fan to wank Mortal Kombat ovo
Okay after searching through the bowels of Pintrest I found a comic cover that heavily matches the artstyle of the scans you posted. But it seems to be in Spanish

After a long search I think the scans it's a translation of Brazilian comic actually.

So this comic is the English translation of a Brazilian comic series possibly licensed by Midway.

We have a ton of Brazilian folk, including Matthew. You could probably ask him about it

Of course, not sure it's worth bothering if it's non canon.

I'm brazilian, maybe I can help ?

Anyway, that customization system is just awesome, my main Scorpion got some nice new moves

I suggest to wait for the game until we add something based in MK11, but I can already tell, 7-B Raiden is a thing

Waaaaaaaait a minute WHAT IS THAT

- It says that in MK there are infinite universes

- "Their power can move Worlds"

- "Their power can destroy Galaxies"

- "Even the explosion that create the Universe can't rival their power"

- "His energy is almost Infinite"

They also shook the Universe

Isso this canon ? My God

Also going by the comic Liu Kang's Dragon form can casually kill the same Shinnok who was no selling 3A/High 3A energy blasts.

Qawsedf234 said:
If you have the free time: Scan 1 and Scan 2
"It's strength makes inself present in all worlds, even the innocents that know nothing about the fight, can feel that, in some place, the foundations of the universe are shaken and the fate of reality is in risk"

>Shinnok unfazed by 3-A to High 3-A attacks.

>Infinite universes

Lol.

The best part is that Liu Kang casually kills Shinnok right after in his dragon form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back