• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i asuming that top 10 strongest characters for now will be : 1 One Being, 2.Kronika,3 Geras, 4 Corrupted Shinnok,5 Dark Raiden/Shao Kahn,6 Fujin, 7 emperor Liu Kang, 8 . mk11 Shang tsung, 9 Mk11 Noob Saibot. 10 Scorpion/Zub Zero. And im at 99% sure that Kronika and Geras is elder gods, with Kronika probably the most powerful one as keeper of time and architect of destiny of Universe, while Geras (also elder god) it shes righthand man , and god of live and ressurection who can control sands of time. Shinok when he was elder god , probably was elder god of Death and darkness.

Hellbeast1 said:
WE can't say for certain whether Noob is in 11 or if he's even amped
He may be premium skin for Sub Zero (or just story npc,like Rain in mkx) with hes own unique special moves, and i still think that Noob should be comparable to Sub/Scorp, because despite the fact that he was jobber in mk9, he is bassicaly (logicaly) more powerful version of elder Sub Zero, if we will use not story mode with VERY unbalanced power levels ( im sure story of this game will also have stupid things like Kronika lose to Sonya or Cassie in one on one fight LOL) ,but just use LORE LOGICS.

Skarlet looks rad af

From the trailer tho, I've seen these new abilities for the following:

Scorpio

- Intangibility (Can become a ******* SKELETON ON FIRE and phase through enemies)

- Air Manipulation (Creates a tornado of fire in his intro)

- Afterimage Creation (His teleport shows an afterimage of himself while TPing)

Sub-Zero

- Minor Weather Manipulation (His intro shows him dispersing a blizzard or something)

- Limited Transmutation/Minor Metal Manipulation (He can make ice weapons that have metal in them)

- Minor Absorption (According to this , his Ice Ball move can absorb projectiles, although this might just be game mechanics)

Raide

- Weapon Creation (Chopped off Shinnok's head with an electric blade, btw we got 7-B Raiden now)

- Body Puppetry (He has move where he shocks someone from behind and makes them move away from him with electricity)

Skarlet

- Weapon Creation (Obvs)

- Telekinesis (She can lift and move people when she drains their blood out. She can also telekinetically control her weapons)

- Limited Matter Manipulation (Hardens blood and makes it strong enough to make weapons)

- Aura (IIRC I saw Skarlet placing a buff on herself where she started glowing red, it actually damages the opponent if they come close to her)

- Damage Reduction (She takes less damage when she activates Krimson Shield )

Baraka

- Body Control (Baraka is able to control his spikes that protrude from his back and spray them at his enemies)

Geras

- Time Stop (Obvs)

- Sand Manipulation (Even more obvs)

- Weapon Creation

- Limited Matter Manipulation (Makes it so that sand is hard enough to become rock)

- Earth Manipulation

- Intangibility/Teleportation (Turns into sand and reforms in another location)

- Time Manipulation (Can rewind time)

- Status Effect Inducement (Can hinder and trap enemies with quicksand)

- Duplication (Geras can create a stationary clone of himself and can teleport to it or make it explode)

That's pretty much all

I don't think Raiden should be 7B

Shinnok is vastly weaker and was getting chained up and tortured for an unspecified amount of time

Him decapitating Shinnok that weak isn't really a feat

Shinnok was weakened and tortured, i think he might will have other reasons to receive a 7-B key later on. The abilities are fine, through they may be added later - the keys are also supposed to merge from the two Liu/Kung fighting eachother, lastly Geras has high knowledge as he knows Baraka and Sub-Zero clans histories as examples and is also aware of Cassie Cage potential and her being able to defy fate.

I think that , Geras will be 7b, and Kronika is least 7b . It prety obivuosly that this two characters will be strongest ones so far, (if we don't count ,One Being of course)

I don't see a upgrade for the Elder Gods or the One Being unless it's revealed that they're above the various timelines.

LOL Kronika is probably even more powerful than we think, this is official statements of netherrealm -- "The Story Mode [is an] all-new, time-bending narrative, featuring Kronika, the first female boss character in Mortal Kombat history, who is the Keeper of Time and creator of existence. New fighter Geras [is] a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika, who is able to manipulate time". So she creating all of existence, so they just scraped out entire One Being concpect or what? I don't want this to be the last mk game, im still hope that mk12, will be about Onaga,and the One Being.

So he's really MHS+ in attack speed, and if anyone who scales to Raiden/more powerful than him dodges these then they could get an upgrade.

UPDATED

Scorpio

- Intangibility (Can become a ******* SKELETON ON FIRE and phase through enemies)

Sub-Zero

- Minor Weather Manipulation (His intro shows him dispersing a blizzard or something)

- Limited Transmutation/Minor Metal Manipulation (He can make ice weapons that have metal in them)

- Minor Absorption (According to this , his Ice Ball move can absorb projectiles, although this might just be game mechanics)

Raide

- Weapon Creation (Chopped off Shinnok's head with an electric blade, btw we got 7-B Raiden now)

- Body Puppetry (He has move where he shocks someone from behind and makes them move away from him with electricity)

Skarlet

- Weapon Creation (Obvs)

- Telekinesis (She can lift and move people when she drains their blood out. She can also telekinetically control her weapons)

- Limited Matter Manipulation (Hardens blood and makes it strong enough to make weapons)

- Aura (IIRC I saw Skarlet placing a buff on herself where she started glowing red, it actually damages the opponent if they come close to her)

Baraka

- Body Control (Baraka is able to control his spikes that protrude from his back and spray them at his enemies)

Geras

- Time Stop (Obvs)

- Weapon Creation

- Limited Matter Manipulation (Makes it so that sand is hard enough to become rock)

- Earth Manipulation

- Duplication (Geras can create a stationary clone of himself and can teleport to it or make it explode)

- Regenerationn (Mid, based on his intro )

I mean he seems to disperse a snow storm so I dunno

Also the Sky Temple in MKX has a large tornado as well as the storm itself (it's sheer height and the tornado could be useful)

Xtasyamphetamine said:
UPDATED

Scorpio

Sub-Zero

Raide

Skarlet

- Weapon Creation (Obvs)

Baraka

Geras

- Time Stop (Obvs)

- Weapon Creation

- Earth Manipulation

- Regenerationn (Mid, based on his intro )
In customization menu Geras has ability called "Reawakened" that allows him to ressurect himself, so he should have ressurection as well

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I'm just going to make the Geras profile now, I'm excited for what this guy can do.
Also Mightyser if you have anything to say that's not related to upgrading the verse/characters with new abilities or stat upgrades (like AP and dura) you can say those here in this thread, thanks.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2601924
Well he is definitely be a TOP tier, but just imagine if he just servant of Kronika and has so many powers,than how powerful Kronika herself will be?

I'd like some evaluation on these two points:

1. Sub-Zero having Statistics Amplification via Chi Manipulation. I posted this in the thread, just CTRL+F stat amp or chi manip

2. Shao Kahn having his power multiplied by billions. According to Raiden, he states that Shao's power will be multiplied once he has absorbed all of the billions of souls of Earthrealm. We should multiply his Low 7-B stats by the human population during that time, like how we got Kars' got his 8-A rating because he stated that he was hundreds of times stronger than Joseph (which was stated by acceptable sources such as the narrator). I should say that Raiden's statements can be trusted since nothing else contradicts this, souls are supposed to make you stronger after all

I don't think every soul made him 2x stronger. I think he just multiplied his power as it says, meaning he'd only be 7-B by any reasonable assumption.

I thought souls increase your power meaning he would get a 7,700,000,000x boost in his stats (I got the 7 billion no. from the Earth's human population)

I doubt every single soul was as strong as Shao Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back