• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying I don't think he gets several billions of times more powerful for eating mere mortals

It probably wouldn't be consistent enough to give him a like, High 6-A rating anyways

Didn't Raiden say that his power will multiply once he absorbs those souls?

And I think Xtasy is trying to upgrade his Unrestricted key, the one that absorbed billions of souls, so why would it not be consistent? They are planet busters in those keys after all.

They are not planet busters anymore, also the humans souls are 10-B weak and gives him not that much of a boost despite the numbers.

Yes, it Multiplies, but not necessarily by several billion

I can agree to treating it as at least a 2x multiplier, which could be much higher, but we dunno.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
From this video, it seems that Sub-Zero has the ability to perform a Neijin (or Neijing), it is activated by channeling the Dragon Medallion's power unto himself, increasing the strength of his attacks. From Wikipedia:
In advanced traditional Chinese kung fu (martial arts), Neijing (Traditional Chinese: ÕàºÕïü; pinyin: n├¿ijìng) refers to the conscious control of the practitioner's qi, or "life energy", to gain advantages in combat. N├¿ijìng is developed by using "Neigong" (Traditional Chinese: ÕàºÕèƒ; pinyin: n├¿igōng) (ÕàºÕèƒ), or "internal exercises," as opposed to "w├áigōng" (ÕñûÕèƒ), "external exercises."

This should give Sub-Zero Chi Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (With the Dragon Medallion)
Is this okay?

Also Shao should have Power Bestowal for obvious reasons

DMUA said:
Yes, it Multiplies, but not necessarily by several billion

I can agree to treating it as at least a 2x multiplier, which could be much higher, but we dunno.
This explains how he wiped the floor with Raiden

Can't wait to see porfile for Kronika, in reccent interview Ed Boon called her a "boss of bosses" so she must have some crazy feats in story mode to be called as that.

Kahn should also have Preparation right? He demonstrated this when he created a clone of himself in MK:DA to fool the Deadly Alliance and used prep to bring his fortress to Earthrealm in MK3

Also Shujinko should be Gifted in intelligence because the description of Genius int doesn't suit him, he's extremely skilled in one are (martial arts) but not others

Scorpion should get Resurrection for his 9-A key

Although Quan Chi thought he had defeated Scorpion with his Skull Fireball, the ninja had only been feigning death, and sprung a surprise attack with his spear. Reeling from the pain inflicted by the Skull Fireball, the enraged ninja proved to be much more aggressive this time. Strike Scorpion down with 3 more Skull Fireballs before he defeats you or time runs out. Although Quan Chi had blasted Scorpion with his Skull Fireball multiple times, he finally resorted to his Rising Star kick, and sent Scorpion flying backward into a moat of acid that surrounded the courtyard.

I got this quote while I was playing MK:Deadly Alliance's Konquest Mode. I was playing as Quan Chi and the Konquest mode contains some lore that was not explained in some parts, like how the Deadly Alliance met each other in the map called Acid Bath. Proof

This quote shows that Scorpion was supposedly killed by being thrown into acid by Quan Chi, but Scorpion somehow returned to life again but had to face Drahmin and Moloch before he was thrown to the Soulnado. The lore given in MKDA's Konquest mode is canon and can be used as proof.

So I was only partially informed about the thread, but I did hear someone mention something about Shao Kahn's Low 7-B key getting upgraded?

Dark649 agreed with 7-B Shao Kahn since he was amped by souls and also easily defeated Raiden before the Elder Gods possessed him.

I see, I can agree to that as well since at that time period, he was thought to be a threat even Raiden and Liu Kang combined couldn't stop.

Also Kabal should scale to Cyber Sub-Zero since he defeated him, defeated Noob and Mileena in a 2v1.

Kintaro breathing on him doesn't scale since he wasn't amped that time, besides he was oneshotted by Reptile. Kabal received an amp when he arrived in Outworld and became stronger (and faster) thanks to the magic in Outworld

I agreed with all the Low 7-B+ char. becoming 7-B since Raiden feat is casual and Shao Kahn amp souls, also in the near future those with MHS speeds will likely become MHS+.

Not sure about Kabal since Striker also supposedly defeated an 8-A Kintaro and other char. such as Ermac and i disagree upgrading him becouse of that and it was discussed that everyone should not scale to 8-A, though it might be more justifiable for Kabal since he was amped [Nightwolf become 8-A on the MK3 part of the story].

I have a dumb question; It would be no problem if I add gifs of fatalities on the characters' profiles, right?

Dark649 said:
I agreed with all the Low 7-B+ char. becoming 7-B since Raiden feat is casual and Shao Kahn amp souls, also in the near future those with MHS speeds will likely become MHS+.
I remember a statement in MK:DA saying that Raiden's moves are as fast as lightning, and the game itself states this. I'll just look for it.

Maybe we should make a 8-B Pre-Respirator key for Kabal? His AP justification should say this:

(Was a Black Dragon member and should scale to Kano and Jarek. Forced Reptile to dodge his bullets)

His durability justification:

(Took an acid spit from Reptile)

Ah, okay then. Makes sense since he's the god of thunder, don't see why he should be struggling to create a storm.

For Kabal's 8-A Post-Respirator key, his AP justification should be this:

(Defeated Cyber Sub-Zero and Sheeva. Knocked out Kano with one hit and defeated Noob Saibot and Mileena in a 2v1 after receiving treatment)

Interesting

MHS+ Raiden for all of his speed stats? Nice. Also those chinese symbols might mean something, or maybe not.

You can probably ask someone knowledgable in chinese, I believe there's a page that shows a list of people who know a certain language, let me just find it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back