• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat CRT Part 2: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes

Those fight challenges shouldn't be used since Dark Raiden can be found in Outworld and it was said that he was finished regenerating by the time Shujinko finished collecting the Kamidogu, and that time he met Dark Raiden was before he did that, so I don't think that can be used.

Shang Tsung's encounter is canon though since they have cutscenes and such, later I will compile his abilities from others like Kenshi and Noob Saibot.

So the email leak was true and , Mortal kombat 11 will have Supers (like in injustice), instead of x-rays, maybe it will be better for scaling.

Wtf no xray super moves

So that's why the trailer didn't show Scorpion's ribs and heart getting rekt when Raiden stabbed him with a spear

But let's give them a chance at this new feature

I think that Goretech is for making fatality more brutal , violance and realistic. Krushing blows will allow you to finish opponent in the middle of the round (like brutality) if you have special scale bar. Supers will be like X-rays but without xray vision and more cinematographic . And we will have time towers instead of living towers.

The abilities discussed in the first post [The abilities based on the pic] are fine, the second [Shujinko, Bo and Onaga stuff] is all fine sans to invulnerability for Onaga and the third Liu Kang stuff are also fine.

Shujinko's ''Armageddon'' ending is probably the most insane in regards to abilities since he absorbs the abilities of every single Kombatant present at the location.

Btw he faced Noob Saibot, Hotaru, Havik and Shang Tsung so he should have those powers.

I didn't include Raiden since he was just testing Shujinko anyway and actually fighting him would be an outlier

Wait if he fought Shang Tsung why would fighting a restricted Raiden be an outlier?

That was Shang Tsung before he fought Raiden, remember that Deception's Konquest mode takes place before Raiden fought the Deadly Alliance.

But then again this confuses me

Did OTL Shang Tsung get a amp after MK1? I thought he was always roughly the same power in the series. Plus Noob has a Low 7-C key for beating Pre-MK1 Quan Chi who is Low 7-C for being = Shang Tsung.

He has never fought anyone before until Deadly Alliance where he fought Raiden.

And he was only amped after he killed Liu Kang since he took his soul and presumably gathered lots of souls as well to place them inside Onaga's army

Currently Shang is rated as Low 7-C for the following reasons

• Small Town level (Equal to Quan Chi, far superior to Goro and fought with Liu Kang)
His main AP scaling is fighting Liu King. So considering that I don't think Shujinko fighting a restricted Raiden would be an outlier.

Yeah, I guess he scales, since his Low 7-C feats are consistent and was given powers by Onaga after all. He also fought Monster, who Onaga (Damashi) claimed that he sensed his power.

Damashi: "I am not entirely sure. I could sense that he was quite powerful, but I did not recognize him."

Fighting Shang Tsung, Monster, Raiden and a weakened Quan Chi should be fine. Which means his base form should be Low 7-C and his form with everyone's powers should be much stronger since he defeated Onaga. (But his Low 7-C key may change because of DMUA's recalc)

Btw from this pic it seems that Nightwolf can remove the sins (or evil energy from the Netherrealm) off from his body, what ability would this be? Could it be Resistance to Corruption?

The picture also gives him Soul Sealing since he was bound to the Netherrealm with no means of escape until Shinnok freed him.

I had nearly regained my throne as Emperor of Outworld when my plans were undone. My pawn Shujinko had grown more powerful than I ever anticipated. Rallying warriors to his cause, he absorbed their fighting abilities and shattered the six Kamidogu, rendering me vulnerable. Only the amulet I had retrieved from the sorcerer Quan Chi gave me protection. But as Shujinko landed his final blow, an outside force simultaneously ensnared my soul and expelled me from my host body. I found myself bound to a rune in the Netherrealm.

I'm fine with his base form being upgraded. Also sealing looks fine as long as that section is canon.

It's canon, I didn't include the part where he woke up in his body while he was with Shang Tsung, Quan Chi and Shao Kahn which happened in the late game of Armageddon's Konquest mode.

Sealing seems fine based on how the page explains it.

Looks like Shujinko is much more powerful than I thought.

I saw the pic of him absorbing powers, and Smoke was one of them who got their powers absorbed by Shujinko. It is stated that he is a being made of nanotechnology, would that give Shujinko some Technological Manipulation and Nanotechnology?

It says on the page that technological manipulation means the ability which allows a greater degree of control over various technical devices. Smoke is a cyborg, so Shujinko should have it. And he gets nanotechnology as well for obvious reasons.

Here is my proof, this is from his MK:D ending.

With Smoke as his template, Noob Saibot planned to return to the Netherrealm and use Smoke's nanotechnology to create an army of cyborg demons. He was unaware that they were followed by someone Noob had not seen since before he became a wraith.

From Noob Saibot's MK:D bio

I found my first "ally" in the abandoned fortress of Shao Kahn. Deep in the labyrinth of torture chambers and prison cells the cyborg ninja Smoke, lay inoperative. A war trophy of the late Emperor, Smoke had lain there since the invasion of Earthrealm. It did not take long for me to reactivate his nanotechnology, which reshaped and repaired his artificial body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back