• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I removed them, but the EG have Time Manipulation from Daegon and Argus, strange Taven has only Time Stop.

Taven really has time stop, I don't know why EG would have time manipulation. And in the MK verse page it says that they can turn someone into an amulet and send it back in time. I don't where did they get that anyway.

It's from this ending , it's a what if Quan Chi won situation instead of Kahn, i would suppose that they can, however it implies that Quan Chi wore himself an amulet and it lead towards an infinite loop.

I changed the comment, it's strange because it implies that Quan Chi won and was turned into an amulet which Quan wore the whole time, but he was killed and Kahn ended up winning showing that the amulet is not Quan since he never confronted them.

The Elder Gods have already has BFR via Teleportation, i doubt they are acausual since they are seemingly not aware that the timeline was changed by Raiden message.

How about Kahn? I'm pretty sure he should be Low-Mid after he slowly healed from a hole in his chest from Liu Kang. Also Quan Chi kinda accelerated his healing.

Quan Chi helped accelerating the healing of that hole as Kahn would had not been able or needed to much time to regen that.

So, 6-B for Raiden, Shinnok, Shao Kahn and everyone who scales, nice

Shinnok warping Netherrealm is too vague to we assume a small Timeframe, I believe, maybe a "At least Country Level" is the best choice

About their speed tho, Massively Hypersonic+ because they can fight Raiden who attack with natural lightning, right ?

I mean, that one feat, if the guy wasn't actually shocked by the lightning, could get absurd, but the feat looks real wierd.

Also, we may get it upped to Large Country level, the details are under dispute as of now.

I mean, I still don't think it gets past High 7-C and it's not worth it, but, who knows

... eh, might be worth trying to pixel scale

Meteors I have no clue about cause it's not easily pixel scalable still images

Sure

Also calc ended up going to over 300 Teratons, Large Country level

... I am

I'm also telling you that Yu Yu Hakusho vs MCU is now possible considering they too have an earthquake feat

Nah.

That version is a bit out of touch with current formulas. It uses the meteor calc, which is fine, but not the most on point for earthquakes. Meanwhile, mine uses the formulas on the Earthquake Calculations page, which are a bit more on point.

We're just awaiting people to really take a look at it

Back