• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We can still put them against lower tiers that have hax, sometimes AP doesn't matter in a hax match like Kratos versus literally any 5-B dude

I just noticed that we don't have a Kung Jin profile, maybe because all of his fights were outliers lmao

He should be 8-B though since he's comparable to the rest of his team, and Raiden's fight wasn't really a real one.

It is best to wait for input from Dark649.

I don't think they should have the faction kills since they are offscreen help for a finisher, done by characters that are not present in the story like Human Smoke.

Oh, I almost forgot. Should I put resistance to soul manipulation for the warriors protected by Raiden from Shao Kahn's planetary soul rip? I also think that Raiden shouldn't have resistance since he wasn't even targeted by Shao Kahn's mass soul rip anyway.

I always felt that's more Soul Manipulation or Power Granting for Raiden.

Also I'd note in Kung Jin's profile that he has charged into things without thinking (as shown in MKX many times)

Kung Jin profile is fine, after him only Ferra/Torr and Frost and remains for the main playable char.

There are also the Fire, Water and Earth Gods, No Face, Tasia, Forrest Fox, other Quan Chi minions and Monster but they are all rather minor.

I remember someone leaked a character with dream manipulation as their powers, I think it's a female kombatant.

What about the soul resistance for Earthrealm warriors protected by Raiden?

And, can I add KJ's profile now?

I meant more as the greater scheme which makes sense when you remember Kahn and Omaha were influenced by the Being

Oh yeah, I think One Being was always there as long as Shao and Onaga are scheming to merge the realms which is what One Being wants.

I don't know yet, the thread for storm calcs isn't even concluded.

Abilities were already added and some rejected, but I'm waiting for DMUA's calc to be accepted since he said that he's going to take a break from here.

I also have a few calcs in the OP that need to be calc'd or checked if they're legit.

Ok for shinnok and for the Elder Gods, though power nullification sounds as Magic Forbiddence with them taking away his powers.

Should Inner Power Johnny Cage have Instinctive Reaction? He says that he didn't know what just happened when his forcefield activated, and it proves that he doesn't have to activate it all the time with a thought.

Yes, Cage still needs to activate since it's not passive, but that one instance shows that he had no idea how he activated his forcefield.

Someone recalced a DMC storm feat that was High 7-C before, it resulted in a 7-A calc.

This could scale to Kotal Kahn since he dispelled the storm with his own powers.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Should Inner Power Johnny Cage have Instinctive Reaction? He says that he didn't know what just happened when his forcefield activated, and it proves that he doesn't have to activate it all the time with a thought.
Yes, Cage still needs to activate since it's not passive, but that one instance shows that he had no idea how he activated his forcefield.
Also this

Back