• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Xtasyamphetamine said:
I'm too dumb for multi-dimensional whatevers, I would appreciate somesimple explanation.
Basically, The one beings dream is the universe and the elder gods made the kamidouko to split him into seven pieces (tho this number changes since new realms just pop up outta nowhere cough bad writing cough)

also raidens time thing in mk9 cuz "he must win".....yah real helpful thunder god

He doesn't seem to have it anymore so it would only apply to mk9 and the situations around it

I doubt we'd make a seprate key just so raiden can have a form of.....precog?....idfk

New timeline is hella wack tho ye

I feel like this is going to be explained in later games, so let's hope the next game isn't Mortal Komb--I mean let's just wait for the next MK.

I'd say teleportation, the same animation is used for his intro in fights and he never seems to use it again despite how useful intangibility is

Side note: same guy as earlier, had to make a new account

It's not tp though, he had to turn into smoke before materializing into a bunch of spooky hands, plus the fact that Shinnok wasn't even there to begin with.

The amulet feat was supposed to be recalced, about Kano that tech allowed him to sneak but sometimes it doesn't fully work, which lead him to get caught.

It depends, Kano is mainly knowledgeble into making offensive techs, he has likely less experience for making techs for sneaking porpouses via holographic disguise.

I think he's referring to speed, not AP.

OT: Most of this looks fine at a cursory glance. I'll read through it more thoroughly later on, once I have the time and energy for that.

Oh

.... It seems like he's moving as it already struck the guy, but the visuals are wierd. Then again, if he's not shocked by it, it could probably get some ludicrous speed results. Mayhaps an outlier considering it would probably get like, Rel results, but I dunno, these are top tiers after all, shouldn't contradict the Supersonic ratings that already exist nor is it all that contradictory considering a knife thrown at Rel speeds would very well be a nuclear kinda weapon

Shao Kahn and Shinnok get Power Absorption since taking the soul of someone gives you their power, such as Sindel in MKX being able to fire fireballs and becoming 7-C in stats. And soul stealers who are confirmed to have consumed many souls should have Soul Attack Resistance. Considering that massive soul vessels like Shang Tsung and Ermac have many souls inside them to tank soul attacks once one of their souls have been destroyed, leaving many more.

So Longevity for Sindel, Jade and Kitana? Fine by me (though would this extend to Mileena as she is a clone of Kitana?)

Back