• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Agreed and since Raiden, Shao Kahn and Reiko are superior I can see them getting an at least rating.

On that subject do we know what Raiden's feat would yield?

Especially since Fujin is not so much about boasts

On that note I'll be seeing if I can find out any other good feats though I feel we have a few good ones in this thread to work with

Tbh I think Quan and Noob's feat of making a soulnado is not worth calcing since it needs prep for them to do it and they need each other to create the soulnado. Just saying, just in case you're thinking it's a good feat to calc.

Oh I agree plus we just don't know the properties of a soulnado since it's ethereal energy rather then vapour or air

Can Zeref hurt a non corporal?

And if he can

Fork

Btw, should we make a seperate key for Shao Kahn? Because Unrestricted Shao Kahn isn't non-corporeal, only Elder God Shao Kahn since he comes from the same race as Raiden.

We should make an Elder God Shao Kahn key.

What do you think Dark649?

Still only had Kep commenting on it and literally nothing else

But Shao Kahn isn't an Elder God, there only six elder gods (actualy five because Shinnok is fallen elder god ) and gods is diffrent lesser godly beings. The race of lesser gods inculded: Shao Kahn ( its confirmed by John Vogel that he is former god guardian of outworld),Raiden,Lucifer, Argus (they all are god guardians) Onaga is not technicaly godly being,he just immortal and very powerful he is like Thanos in marvel universe ( a being who wants become supreme being, but techinacly just being manipulated by the real higher being). On the next hierarchical stage we have elemental gods ( Fujin,Fire god,Water god,Earth god) that are under autority of gods guardians.

Uh, thanks for pointing that out. Shao Kahn is more of a protector of Outworld like how Raiden is a protector of Earthrealm.

My point is that we need another key for Shao which makes him non-corporeal.

If i remember correctly than lesser gods also have non-corporeal forms because to compete in tournaments and just to fight in example Raiden have to take a much weaker human form.

Antvasima said:
What do you think Dark649?
What Might says is accurate. Calcing the stom, tornado feats is ok, about the Cage's it's possible as the ability says: react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought since Johnny body put a green barrier and moved on his own to protect Sonya and dodged attacks from Shinnok, also since he didn't know what just happened.

Okay. Feel feel to clarify which changes that are acceptable to make when you think that it is appropriate.

I think Shao should have Cross dimensional for his range since he stole the souls of Earthrealmers from a portal and even erected a large building in Earthrealm in MK3.

Hm.... Something interesting ( please don't kick me if you won't agree with me) for Raiden in his unrestricted form are statement that he is almost destroy the Earth in his battle with Shinnok,and shock the earth to the core in his battle with shao kahn, BUT in mk trilogy ending that was said that in order to EXIST in realms Raiden and ( Therefore otcher gods too including fallen elder god) have to take mortal forms :Raiden finds himself battling Shao Kahn without the assistance of the Elder Gods. The Thunder God must transform into a mortal in order to exist in the merged realms. When he does this, he puts his own immortality as risk. But Raiden has always found ways of fouling Kahn's plots. He guides the chosen Earth warriors into battle against the Outworld emperor's armies, then finally faces Kahn himself. The powerful beings fight until the very core of the Earth is shaken, and Raiden emerges victorious. So this was just full power Raiden , because if all this characters just to think to use their unrestricted godly forms then Elder gods will just demolishes them , it was forbiden for godly beings to use this forms, becase it will be dangerous for the stability of the realms. In case of Shinnok, Raiden fight him still in restricted form but with assistance of Elder gods, agaisnt Shao kahn was restricted Raiden but without assistance of elder gods.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
What are you trying to say?
Im just trying to say that we still don't know the power of unrestricted forms of godly characters, (because to exist in realms they ALL have to take mortal forms) so all this feats is applied to their restricted forms.

I think that only applies to Raiden, because Unrestricted Shao means he isn't bound to the rules of MK allowing him to merge the realms and become more powerful, also Shao Kahn with Blaze's power is also Unrestricted Shao Kahn. Unrestricted Shinnok doesn't need to take a mortal form to participate.

I'll reply later, I still have more to say but that's all for now.

Im agree with you , but i don't think that im wrong either , because you know mortal kombat its my favorite verse but it has ONE BIG FLAW... it is poorly writen and full of unexplained moments , and i HATE this. We need some Big mk game that whould explain: Nature of The One Being,Elder gods,their war in the void, realms and their god guardians ( Raiden,Shao Kahn etc), and show us the full extent of their powers. And you know what the funniest part of it? Even the developers don't known how to explain all of this ( I remember someone asked Vogel about Realms, and he answered that this is just planets, and later someone asked the same question, and he said that this is "like" planets but rather diffrent planes of existence )

But have you asked a question why mk characters needs to use spatial portals to reach this planets? Mk verse has the very advacned technology in it, so why they couldn't just use spaceships to reach this planets? For more to reach sky temple that located in Earthrealm they need to use spatial portals , because its exist out of phace of our reality ( as stated in mkx)

By all of that i mean that we will never known what this all things exactly are , because of its poorly writen

P.s Sorry for my bad writing, the english is not my language.

I remember when once im read comicvine forums when SOME peoples are 100% sure that , part 1 naruto, and sasuke could destroy all elder gods at once, im almost cried when read this.

And i am at 100% sure that mk11 again will be about four teenegers that saving universe and kick godly butts lol:(

Dark649 said:
Mightyser said:
And i am at 100% sure that mk11 again will be about four teenegers that saving universe and kick godly butts lol:(
I'm just hoping they threat Bi-Han/Noob decently with a major role in the story, in MK9 he was just threated badly.
I remember in original timeline when scorpion fall to the soulnado and transporting to the void, he becoming the champion of elder gods. So its highly possible that in current timeline Noob Saibot ( one of my favorite playble character) will become the champion of elder gods. But this is just one of things that i hope we get, and what we will really get? Noob Saibot will apear just for few seconds in story mode just to be beaten to the dead by kung jin. LOL

Back