• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the only solid feat for them is Country Level ? Interesting

Anyway, since we don't have Timeframe and some other variables for merging the realms and Restructuring the Netherrealm, I honestly suggest a downgrade for them

- "Almost destroying the Earth" - doesn't even happened

- "Shook the Earth to its very core" - Country Level

- "Merging the realms" - no Timeframe, no confirmation that he literally merged them as one, rather than just uniting via portals and even if he did merge them, still no Timeframe

- "Restructured Netherrealm" - No Timeframe, no confirmation that he warped all of Netherrealm instead than just a part of it or the surface

So I suggest "At least Country Level ( shook the earth to it's very core in his battle with Raiden) possibly Higher (merged Edenia into Outworld, but is unclear how he did this)

Raiden and Shinnok scales

Well, next problem, would reality warping really scale to his physicals?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Nah, but he did endure torture from the Netherrealm's previous ruler who should have the same powers.
I mean, presumably his idea of torture isn't "Trying and failing to outright kill them via reality warping might" and is rather just them taking their time to slowly and painfully torture them, which, of course, isnt a dura feat. Pain tolerance, sure, but not dying to things that aren't supposed to kill you aren't dura feats

So, we back to Country level MK? Also he could be "6B, 5B via Reality Warping" but of course RW isn't combat applicable.

Oh wait, you didn't read some of it. Shinnok and Lucifer engaged in battle, and his RW isn't even used in fighting, it's used in creation and the like. They should be 5-B still.

Still no Timeframe

Still no confirmation that he warped everything, even the core, not only the surface and the people who lived there

High 6-A at best tho

Damn I'm starting to hate MK for being so obscure with their ******* lore.

Also there are other feats that I put in the OP, I hope you haven't missed that.

>tfw the unrestricted tiers of the verse only did chip damage to the planet they were fighting in for centuries, making them building level

Omegalul

Well, if we assume a short Timeframe and that he warped the surface of Netherrealm, would be a solid High 6-A feat

In 180 Petatons, if I'm not mistaken

I'll take a look ^^

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Damn I'm starting to hate MK for being so obscure with their ******* lore
Watch, MK11 will reveal that they did it within like a decisecond and that Surface Wipe KE is applicable, causing them to go to High 5-A

I mean, if they legit did that

They'd have an AP of forking 2.20506692160611 Tenatons

So they'd kinda

Oneshot Khârn

Alot

Khorne: Lmao these ******* have low godly regen and sealing as their powers, I'm saying no to that. Now go have a fair fight with them!

Kharn: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

"proceeds to get slapped in the face and becomes paste in the wall"

It's like Godzilla vs Khârn all over again

Except MK Bois actually have Hax so

Even more impressive that they beat Khârn to a pulp

You can probably apply what Dark649 has accepted, yes.

Dark649 said:
High 6-A is fine for them.
From where though

Shaking the Earth was 6-B as shown above, unless there's indication of Total Seismic Energy, and the "Almost destroyed earth" statement is a bit too vague to give anything but a "Possibly Higher"

High 6-A is supposed to be Shinnok warping the Netherrealm over time, but it's likely hax. So yes, 6-B is the solid one.

Well, that's more 6-B Physically, Likely High 6-A with reality warping (or just "Unknown")

Information Analysis makes sense for Cyber Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Sub-Zero and Triborg since their vision has the analysis of the objective, Sub indeed managed to go through Sektor programming and read his informations.

Just need to make it a blog post, then we're done here.

Also, have you seen my ability addition for Cyber Sub-Zero? I feel like we need a key for his cyborg form.

Back