• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morrigan Aensland vs Iron Man (Marvel Comics)

Fun fact, this happened in the MvC3 trailer.

I give it to iron man via his decent versatility advantage and mid low Regenerationn.

Also did me mentioning Morrigan bring this idea to mind? :)

Morrigan does not have a decent amount of hax to keep up with Tony.

Intangibility would be useless since Vision could not phase his armor, same as shapeshifting.

The only thing that let her have a chance is soul manipulation , but due to Iron Man arsenal, range, abilities and combat experience i don't belive that Tony's soul is going to be sucked very soon. I can see Tony grabbing morrigan's head with his barehands and squeezing it to make it juice.

Off topic: It's just me or Tony become the new Erza/Ryuko/Bill/Lizard/Sans of the month?

Morrigan wins.

She has many hax Tony cannot deal with, including but not limited to illusions, teleportation, creating mirror images of herself than can damage the opponent, intangibility, can drain the life force and kill off opponents with just a kiss etc

Tony is the perfect prey for her since he's a playboy and she's a master of seduction.

All in all, Tony dies but says "worth it" while doing so.

┬┐Where is this abilites come from and why is not listed in her profile?

┬┐Why he will let her seduce him when Tony's fight against seducting womans in a daily basis and how she is going to kiss him when he wear a mask? (If she even knows that is a human).

You know that Tony has resistance to Morrigan's abilites like intagibility, illusions and he can summon other armors.

Anyway, maybe i can go either way to Iron Man with 7,4/10 diff.

ScarletFirefly said:
Morrigan wins.

She has many hax Tony cannot deal with, including but not limited to illusions, teleportation, creating mirror images of herself than can damage the opponent, intangibility, can drain the life force and kill off opponents with just a kiss etc

Tony is the perfect prey for her since he's a playboy and she's a master of seduction.

All in all, Tony dies but says "worth it" while doing so.
......Whoa.....Morrigan for reasons above.

Do we intend to add them to her profile soon?

Well I think these abilities should be added but I suppose that this thread can continue as is until they're added

2 for Iron Man since the reasoning of Morrigan's listed powers are not on her profile (yet) can't be counted.

That's 3(New, Teen, Gargoyle) to 1(Scarlet) in favor of Iron Man.

I change my vote for Iron Man

Based on the trailer alone, Deadpool loses. (lol)

As for the actual match, Tony has shields that not even Charles Xavier could get past using his mind reading, and the dude is an Omega Level Mutant. So I doubt Morrigan is going to be successful with her mind games. Intangablility is also not going to work on Tony as he has resistances to that. Furthermore, Tony has way more firepower than Morrigan and could just spam it from a distance.

Overall, I give it to Tony here, and I really think we should be focusing more on making a Hulk vs Chris Redfield thread. I think Chris would win due to sheer muscle density.

Back